Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #676
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets
 
magic chiongson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South
Posts: 4,064
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

bump
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #677
ZeN
RichardRiderLives
 
ZeN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nova Corps.
Posts: 25,692
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
Necro-Bump

Fixed
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #678
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 11,788
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Is this officially over?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #679
RidonKs
NBA Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Free Hat!
Posts: 17,908
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

yeah, i still don't know much about what the master can do, but just based on the wiki description, he seems to have what it takes to beat this trump. though i'd much rather give zen a loss for crappy gm'ing lol

dooku wins, stitch wins, aaaaand collins wins i think


you can explain away as to why the elder wand is actually a trump card here hateraid, i dunno man, i dont' see it that way. i don't mind flopping on stuff but imo that wand is only unbeatable against other wands, as i said before. and for that yoda match, i think both me and silentkiller agreed on the trump... only need a gm to judge matches we disagree on. if thats wrong lemme kno

two numbers this time


hateraid (2) vs zen (2)
Zhane (Silver Ranger) vs forfeit
Tommy (White Ranger) vs Illyria TRUMPED with the Jade Warlord

harrycalahan (1) vs celtsgarlic (3)
Snake Plisskin vs The Beast (Kung-fu Hustle) (prepped)
Angel vs forfeit

kobesfinger (1) vs antihero (3)
Gandalf (prepped) vs Jason (Gold Ranger) (prepped)
Batman (prepped) vs John Murdoch

iamgine (2) vs magic chongson (2)
Peter Petrelli vs Iron Man (prepped)
Drake vs Clark Kent (prepped)

Last edited by RidonKs : 09-03-2013 at 01:37 PM.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #680
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 11,788
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
you can explain away as to why the elder wand is actually a trump card here hateraid, i dunno man, i dont' see it that way. i don't mind flopping on stuff but imo that wand is only unbeatable against other wands, as i said before. and for that yoda match, i think both me and silentkiller agreed on the trump... only need a gm to judge matches we disagree on. if thats wrong lemme kno


TSK changed his pick to Yoda then anti picked the tie breaker in Yoda's favor

As for the Elder Wand, I wish I could explain more, but what I here from Pottermaniacs this Elder wand makes him pretty much unbeatable. I'm watching the series now so I can keep up. I mainly picked him so somebody else couldn't
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #681
RidonKs
NBA Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Free Hat!
Posts: 17,908
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

ah fair enoguh, k i'll change it


and i've read all the books... some of them twice while waiting for the last ones to get released. so you could probably call me a pottermaniac

the elderwand doesn't make somebody immortal or unharmable or immune to damage. its just a super powerful wand. but even having said that, it has lost to other wands before. the way the story goes, dumbledore's old butt buddy used to have it but he turned evil and dumbledore had to confront him in an epic duel. dumbledore beat him with his regular wand and therefore became the possessor of the elder wand. who did harry lose to again? i dont even remember lol

edit: wait a minute, wasn't it agent smith who was also prepped? ha this conversation is a waste of time then
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #682
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,636
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
harrycalahan (1) vs celtsgarlic (3)
Snake Plisskin vs The Beast (Kung-fu Hustle) (prepped)
Angel vs forfeit

One a piece.

bs that CG got the Potter kids over T-800.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #683
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets
 
magic chiongson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South
Posts: 4,064
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
iamgine (2) vs magic chongson (2)
Peter Petrelli vs Iron Man (prepped)
Drake vs Clark Kent (prepped)

peter petrelli dies. or slowly heals then gets smashed into pieces over and over again.

btw i did not prep clark kent. drake dies either way.

Last edited by magic chiongson : 09-03-2013 at 07:01 PM.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #684
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 11,788
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
yeah, i still don't know much about what the master can do, but just based on the wiki description, he seems to have what it takes to beat this trump. though i'd much rather give zen a loss for crappy gm'ing lol

dooku wins, stitch wins, aaaaand collins wins i think


you can explain away as to why the elder wand is actually a trump card here hateraid, i dunno man, i dont' see it that way. i don't mind flopping on stuff but imo that wand is only unbeatable against other wands, as i said before. and for that yoda match, i think both me and silentkiller agreed on the trump... only need a gm to judge matches we disagree on. if thats wrong lemme kno

two numbers this time


hateraid (2) vs zen (2)
Zhane (Silver Ranger) vs forfeit
Tommy (White Ranger) vs Illyria TRUMPED with the Jade Warlord

harrycalahan (1) vs celtsgarlic (3)
Snake Plisskin vs The Beast (Kung-fu Hustle) (prepped)
Angel vs forfeit

kobesfinger (1) vs antihero (3)
Gandalf (prepped) vs Jason (Gold Ranger) (prepped)
Batman (prepped) vs John Murdoch

iamgine (2) vs magic chongson (2)
Peter Petrelli vs Iron Man (prepped)
Drake vs Clark Kent (prepped)

Tommy has taken on all of the other Rangers by himself and nearly beaten them if it weren't for a physcotic episode. He has on other occassions. This trump would have trouble with a 2 on 2 with the normal Rangers ( or the first part of this battle)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqwndaw7VfM
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #685
Anti Hero
Be your own hero
 
Anti Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,175
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Gandalf never really did anything in the movies besides pulling out his sword..

John Murdoch destroys bruce.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #686
ZeN
RichardRiderLives
 
ZeN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nova Corps.
Posts: 25,692
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Tommy has taken on all of the other Rangers by himself and nearly beaten them if it weren't for a physcotic episode. He has on other occassions. This trump would have trouble with a 2 on 2 with the normal Rangers ( or the first part of this battle)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqwndaw7VfM
Illyria alone is a team buster.. and she's accompanied by Warlord.

Tommy can't handle this shit.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #687
KobesFinger
Laker Gang
 
KobesFinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Birmingham, England
Posts: 3,346
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Gandalf never really did anything in the movies besides pulling out his sword..

John Murdoch destroys bruce.


Cann Gandalf the white actually die? AFAIK he can't, so he would win. And he has Shadowfax
KobesFinger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #688
ZeN
RichardRiderLives
 
ZeN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nova Corps.
Posts: 25,692
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesFinger
Cann Gandalf the white actually die? AFAIK he can't, so he would win. And he has Shadowfax
Whichever can convincingly K.O. the other first gets the win. No need for death.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #689
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,950
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

This one is def mine. Not even a debate.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #690
KobesFinger
Laker Gang
 
KobesFinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Birmingham, England
Posts: 3,346
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Whichever can convincingly K.O. the other first gets the win. No need for death.

So how does Stitch beat Bruce Lee? I thought it was a fight to the death, and Gandalf had the staff
KobesFinger is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy