Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-15-2014, 06:58 AM   #1
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Projecting Players - Worst and Best Evalutions?

which players did you bomb out on and which players did you project correctly? come eat a plate of crow with me.

at least in recent memory, it was:

fails...

- cam newton. i thought this guy would be a bust. i questioned his ability to read defenses. i questioned his ability to throw accurately over the middle. i honestly just questioned his mental toughness and maturity. he's really made me look like a fool. even if you don't think he's elite (and i do now if given the talent), he exceeded my expectations by far.

- sam bradford. i knew he had deep ball issues and all, but i really thought he'd be a solid QB. he's disappointed thus far.

- kuechly. ya, i kinda thought he was overrated. i never said he was crappy but just didn't get the praise. now i can see it.

- dwayne jarrett - saw this guy catch a pass over the middle vs ND w/ one hand with great body control. two time all-american. i just didn't see him being a total non factor. the 40 time didn't help but i think the DUI certainly spelled the end

the good...

- aj green. loved his game in college. pegged him as one of the best 'hands' WR's i'd seen in a long time and loved the way he high pointed/timed balls. also ran crisp routes. if not for dalton, i think he'd be a consensus top 3 WR right now.

- adrian peterson. i remember when vikings took him at #7 and thought it was a steal. his injury concerns in college were so fluky and dude was a heisman candidate in his freshman season and finished so low because of freshman bias. he's one of the sole reasons i root for minny nad hopefully they get a good enough team around him in the next couple seasons cuz he deserves it.

i'm waiting for someone to say they knew jj watt was a beast incarnate since jr high

Last edited by blacknapalm : 07-15-2014 at 07:03 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:45 AM   #2
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Projecting Players - Worst and Best Evalutions?

I've been watching JJ Watt since he was playing high school football and I knew he'd be a HOFer for sure

real talk doe I was right about Blaine Gabbert, Julio Jones, Matt Stafford, and Eric Berry

I was wrong about too many players to count. Worst was that I thought Jimmy Clausen would be a top 10 QB in the NFL
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:45 AM   #3
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation
Default Re: Projecting Players - Worst and Best Evalutions?

Andrew Luck.

SMH
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: