Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #616
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 College Football Discussion Thread

Switzer is the best punt returner in college football. 4 punt returns for TDs this year and he's had 3 called back as well. Should be 7 on the season, imo. He has 4 punt return tds in the last 3 weeks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s#Punt_returns

Don't know if that's right, but it lists 8 as the record for a career... 5 for a season.

UNC finally connecting on offense. Might put up 100+ on ODU today. 80 and counting, still in the 3rd quarter. All it took was getting a mobile QB in the game...
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #617
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We just ****ing lost to Georgia Southern at home. If Muschamp isn't ****ing fired after this season I'm ****ing done.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #618
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Heisman-losing night for Manziel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
We just ****ing lost to Georgia Southern at home. If Muschamp isn't ****ing fired after this season I'm ****ing done.
They have to fire him. A loss like this with UF's talent only happens when the team has quit on the coach.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:33 AM   #619
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ka'Deem Carey
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:23 AM   #620
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

he simply has to. you guys pay georgia southern to play you. first time in 22 years, gators don't go to a bowl game. it's what...six straight losses?

i actually think he's a great defensive coordinator but he doesn't seem to be cut out for a coach. his offensive ideas are way too old school. way too much I formation, run it up the gut garbage. it's a complete collapse given all the rushing yards they gave up.

the talent gap is way too huge. GSA is a damn FCS school. they had 0 passing yards like i can't even comprehend that. they did NOT complete a pass

0 passing yards = win? find me how many times that has ever happened. shit's bonkers.

there could be some primetime head coaching slots opening up soon as well so choose wisely. frequent head coach changes don't exactly entice recruits.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 11-24-2013 at 06:26 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #621
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

f*ck yah! i go to georgia southern

thanks for paying us half a million to ride to gainesville and whoop that ass

LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #622
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
he simply has to. you guys pay georgia southern to play you. first time in 22 years, gators don't go to a bowl game. it's what...six straight losses?

i actually think he's a great defensive coordinator but he doesn't seem to be cut out for a coach. his offensive ideas are way too old school. way too much I formation, run it up the gut garbage. it's a complete collapse given all the rushing yards they gave up.

the talent gap is way too huge. GSA is a damn FCS school. they had 0 passing yards like i can't even comprehend that. they did NOT complete a pass

0 passing yards = win? find me how many times that has ever happened. shit's bonkers.

there could be some primetime head coaching slots opening up soon as well so choose wisely. frequent head coach changes don't exactly entice recruits.

we rarely ever pass it. we run the triple option.

this is gonna help us sooo much for next year.

we are moving to the sun belt next year.

i cant believe we won!!!
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:26 PM   #623
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

How you like this Jameer?

JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #624
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

^^ haha Wow.
Wally450 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #625
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Aggies will lose to Mizzou.

We only have Johnny and Mike Evans.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #626
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
How you like this Jameer?

**** muschamp.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:41 AM   #627
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

how the times have changed. beginning of the season, i picked clemson to win the ACC. 5th year senior QB + beasley + watkins vs. a 'rebuilding' fsu. redshirt freshman QB and the loss of two major DE's, then several coaching changes. i knew joyner was good but on paper, it looked like a tough battle with clemson getting the slight edge.

also figured UF would be a difficult game. fsu is now -27.5 pt favorites...in the swamp. i know coley said muschamp would return next season but if they get stomped and gator fans leave early, will he stick with that?

isn't there a bama fan i can talk crap with on here? we comin' for ya!

Last edited by blacknapalm : 11-29-2013 at 02:51 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #628
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

LSU keeps the Boot! Great throw by Jennings at the end. I'm interested to see him grow next year.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #629
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
LSU keeps the Boot! Great throw by Jennings at the end. I'm interested to see him grow next year.
To drive 99 yards in the clutch in the first real playing time for a TRUE freshman.. He is already a legend

And Mett crying at the end had me teared up a bit. Kid is a warrior
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:08 PM   #630
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
how the times have changed. beginning of the season, i picked clemson to win the ACC. 5th year senior QB + beasley + watkins vs. a 'rebuilding' fsu. redshirt freshman QB and the loss of two major DE's, then several coaching changes. i knew joyner was good but on paper, it looked like a tough battle with clemson getting the slight edge.

also figured UF would be a difficult game. fsu is now -27.5 pt favorites...in the swamp. i know coley said muschamp would return next season but if they get stomped and gator fans leave early, will he stick with that?

isn't there a bama fan i can talk crap with on here? we comin' for ya!

You're probably going to lose to Bama.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: