Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2013, 11:26 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?

Found the Hammer situation
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...64725&page=296

Starts there and goes on for a while lol

From what I can remember he posted all these pics of this girl saying she was his gf, but wouldn't post any pictures of himself. Eventually someone ended up finding the girl on facebook and telling her that he was acting like her boyfriend on a message board yadda yadda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birmingham1955

edit: yeah Killer got it haha. Like he said sucks that a good amount of it got deleted

Last edited by B-Low : 08-13-2013 at 11:29 PM.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:26 PM   #17
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23

C'mon dude, you can't go at Heilige.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #18
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Spare of a moment.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #19
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Anything posted by an Atheist tends to take the cake
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #20
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...64725&page=296

From what I can remember he posted all these pics of this girl saying she was his gf, but wouldn't post any pictures of himself. Eventually someone ended up finding the girl on facebook and telling her that he was acting like her boyfriend on a message board yadda yadda

edit: yeah Killer got it haha. Like he said sucks that a good amount of it got deleted
Dude was messed up. Posts a bunch of pics of her saying shit like "this girl nastyyyy". Then someone claimed he'd seen the pics elsewhere and he denied it hardcore and birmingham comes in with the headshot fb message screeshot
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #21
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
this post can't possibly be the most pitiful because this guy has a decent grasp on reality
Quote:
I know wallowing in self-pity isn't going to change my situation and most of my problems can be fixed if I work hard enough.
that is some grown man shit right there

I nominate this for the most pathetic posts in insidehoops history:

before ray allen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I've been a life long LeBron fan. Player that got me into the NBA and grew up as my idol. But after watching this series I can't root for this mental midget anymore. 2011 was a nightmare for me but I put up with it. This is sickening. Its worse because he is no doubt the best player in the league by a mile but he can't get it done. Once the big lights come on, he shrinks. He has the mentality of a retarded baby. Win or lose Im done with this clown.

TLDR: LeBron is a bitch and Im done. And yes I am mad.

after ray allen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I'm taking full credit for the Heats win and LeBron sheer dominance. My jinx worked completely. LMAO you idiots don't know who I am? I'm #TeamLeBron for life. I'd let him **** my sister.

Thought I was serious I'm a puppetmaster.

just pathetic
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:33 PM   #22
Le Shaqtus
You're next Temple#UCF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anything posted by Bladers.

His girl threads are made of pure gold.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #23
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh god I just remembered another pitiful one. Pleezebelieve I think it was...when he told this whole story about seeing LeBron at a club and he insisted that Bron gave him "a head nod"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:37 PM   #24
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hammer thread
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:38 PM   #25
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Anything posted by Bladers.

His girl threads are made of pure gold.
especially the one where he said he was going to the club for the 1st time when it was like 6 o clock P.M. in his region
Old 08-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #26
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Oh god I just remembered another pitiful one. Pleezebelieve I think it was...when he told this whole story about seeing LeBron at a club and he insisted that Bron gave him "a head nod"

yeah yeah, I remember that one. rofl worthy
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #27
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Vacuum cleaner.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #28
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

I think I found the quote, but not the thread:
"Pics were for the lames outside the VIP area. Plus his guards wouldn't let people get a snap of him. I didn't care either was cause it was all about me and the women. They were definite thumbs up quality. LeBron knew what was up. I think he even gave me a head-nod when I left the club early."
Old 08-13-2013, 11:46 PM   #29
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

my god what type of fggt does one have to be to do some shit like this. too funny
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #30
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jfresh getting his ball stolen at the gym might be my favourite

mostly for gts' cutout magazine ransom letter
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: