Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2013, 02:46 AM   #76
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?

That budadiiisisishsidddiidii guy is Godzuki. Pretty obvious. Godzuki was the same cat who couldn't let shit slide. Very sad, really. He would continue trying to "win" an Internet argument, even after everyone else moved on. And that's exactly what budadiiisisishsidddiididuduhejsidhdhhrhduduspir is doing.

Anyway, Can we stay on topic & just discuss the OP's thread idea?

I think one of the saddest, most pathetic posts made on ISH was from Pete's Montreaux (iirc), where he admitted to put roofies in girl's drinks at clubs. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure it was him, though.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:49 AM   #77
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

basically those whole gadzuki, budadiii and millwad arguments always were somewhat filthy and disgusting to me.Also not interesting. Budadiii is the best of those 3. I still dont get whole millwad character and what kind of cat he is. So far my opinion is "creapy".
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:50 AM   #78
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
He's Legend of Josh
ugh.

so what happened to his regular acct? did i miss some drama queen soap opera in which he was forced to change it?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:50 AM   #79
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
You've sucked under this account or whatever account you've ever had. Plead with Jeff to have some "how to become a better poster 101, then maybe I can talk shit to other posters" training before you start pot calling the kettle black. Fair enough?

My only account. Stop trying so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
What? Legend of Josh and Godzuki being one in the same?

My God, just stop.

Nice comprehension skills buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budadiiii
He's one level below me, nothing more, nothing less. It's always nice to watch how your lesser evolved self behaves and conducts himself. It's really just disciplinary tactics on my part. Good looking though Josh.

You and I aren't on the same planet. GTFO.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:53 AM   #80
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
ugh.

so what happened to his regular acct? did i miss some drama queen soap opera in which he was forced to change it?

He got banned, had to revert to his alt.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:54 AM   #81
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
He got banned, had to revert to his alt.

Im not even close to wanting to take part in this discussion, but are you an alt of someone?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:17 AM   #82
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtsarlic
Im not even close to wanting to take part in this discussion, but are you an alt of someone?

Quote:
My only account.

Nope. Lots of people have suggested it (you, loj, KevinNYC) but no one has suggested whose alt I would be.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:17 AM   #83
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
basically those whole gadzuki, budadiii and millwad arguments always were somewhat filthy and disgusting to me.Also not interesting. Budadiii is the best of those 3. I still dont get whole millwad character and what kind of cat he is. So far my opinion is "creapy".
I'm not Godzuki. I have no idea why I get confused with the guy. Because I had a tiny argument with Millwad when I first made this account? I really don't get it.

Funny when guys are just absolutely certain about something but have no validity what so ever. They use phrases like "Pretty obvious" and "100% certain" and then brush it aside as if they're above the situation.

I'm defending myself from false accusations, scholar, thanks for your perspective on the situation though. Again, stop deluding yourself. You DON'T have it all figured out, and you don't have to blatantly express that you do. You're wrong. Admit it and move on.... or throw a subtle E-tantrum because you can't admit a fault within yourself. Whatever you feel is best.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:27 AM   #84
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

Godzuki? the Clown that foresaw the era of Bynums dominace as the Lakers #1...... . Kobe holding Bynum back... ..those were the days. Still my b1tch, he knows it.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:34 AM   #85
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I'm not Godzuki. I have no idea why I get confused with the guy. Because I had a tiny argument with Millwad when I first made this account? I really don't get it.

Funny when guys are just absolutely certain about something but have no validity what so ever. They use phrases like "Pretty obvious" and "100% certain" and then brush it aside as if they're above the situation.

I'm defending myself from false accusations, scholar, thanks for your perspective on the situation though. Again, stop deluding yourself. You DON'T have it all figured out, and you don't have to blatantly express that you do. You're wrong. Admit it and move on.... or throw a subtle E-tantrum because you can't admit a fault within yourself. Whatever you feel is best.

CG wasn't saying you're Godzuki, dum-dum. Matter of fact if you read the post you quoted, he acknowledges that you Millwad and Godzuki are different posters.

How did you become a "millionaire" again?
Old 08-14-2013, 03:43 AM   #86
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You and I aren't on the same planet. GTFO.
I was referring to red1.

You're right about one thing though, we are absolutely NOT on the same planet. This is literally the first time you have made it into the part of my brain that carries out the perception of acknowledgment. Anonymous posters throwing rocks at the throne? Did I expect any different? No. Why am I complaining? Because it's my responsibility to have a standard to live by. Enter my eyelids and say bye-bye to your perspective of life, I could cut the warped tension with a knife and recite a rhyme that elicits crime and war, maybe that's the core of the casey anthony chloroform storm. Shit i don't know

Quote:
CG wasn't saying you're Godzuki, dum-dum. Matter of fact if you read the post you quoted, he acknowledges that you Millwad and Godzuki are different posters.

How did you become a "millionaire" again?

Why is it you guys are so unstable? You make a smart ass remark about reading comprehension and this is the shit I see. Weak behind belief. Sorry if I gave off the impression that I thought Celtscarlic was blatantly accusing me of being godzuki. It was a reference to another poster that manifested in a reply to a guy who I have a certain level of respect for. THANK YOU for trying so utterly hard to prove your worth to me though. I really DO appreciate it.

Last edited by Budadiiii : 08-14-2013 at 03:52 AM.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:50 AM   #87
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
More like retarded, he sucks at trolling.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:54 AM   #88
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Found the Hammer situation
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...64725&page=296

Starts there and goes on for a while lol

From what I can remember he posted all these pics of this girl saying she was his gf, but wouldn't post any pictures of himself. Eventually someone ended up finding the girl on facebook and telling her that he was acting like her boyfriend on a message board yadda yadda

edit: yeah Killer got it haha. Like he said sucks that a good amount of it got deleted

That shit is ****ed up on both levels, tho, to go up there and hero her is pathetic in its own way.

I dunno, man, the internet is ****ed. I dunno why people bring any real life shit (other than irrelevant stories) into it. It's just a bad look.

Anybody who is going on about their "real life" on this forum, to me, has problems... whether it's their depression or their bragging.

THATS JUST ME THO. LETS TALK ABOUT SOME BBALL AND POST ASS PICTURES.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:02 AM   #89
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I was referring to red1.

You're right about one thing though, we are absolutely NOT on the same planet. This is literally the first time you have made it into the part of my brain that carries out the perception of acknowledgment. Anonymous posters throwing rocks at the throne? Did I expect any different? No. Why am I complaining? Because it's my responsibility to have a standard to live by. Enter my eyelids and say bye-bye to your perspective of life, I could cut the warped tension with a knife and recite a rhyme that elicits crime and war, maybe that's the core of the casey anthony chloroform storm. Shit i don't know

Why is it you guys are so unstable? You make a smart ass remark about reading comprehension and this is the shit I see. Weak behind belief. Sorry if I gave off the impression that I thought Celtscarlic was blatantly accusing me of being godzuki. It was a reference to another poster that manifested in a reply to a guy who I have a certain level of respect for. THANK YOU for trying so utterly hard to prove your worth to me though. I really DO appreciate it.

Why is it that small penised losers, that can't rap and who have to make up stories about being a Buddhist monk "tech-millionaire" or w/e have to pretend to be so over-confident. No one buys you shtick budabuddy.

Be a better troll.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:29 AM   #90
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

There was one thread where a guy asked how to ass grab a girl, and it turned out he's been preplanning the assgrab for 3 weeks.

Thinking about that thread now, I wish I knew if his assgrab was successful or not.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: