Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #106
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?

oh shit!
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #107
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Good luck beating this one, guys.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #108
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The two I remember most are the sinjackal threads after the Spurs lost in the first round and the other being sacshady (at least I think it was him) when he posted threads constantly about some tall blonde girl and a guy who thought he was the antichrist he was friends with. Weird as ****. The chance I find either is like 0.0001%
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #109
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
The two I remember most are the sinjackal threads after the Spurs lost in the first round and the other being sacshady (at least I think it was him) when he posted threads constantly about some tall blonde girl and a guy who thought he was the antichrist he was friends with. Weird as ****. The chance I find either is like 0.0001%
Here maybe?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=219517

I didn't read through the thread, but it looks like this may be the one (or one of the ones) you were talking about.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:26 AM   #110
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Good luck beating this one, guys.
interesting... i'd never really thought of you before as being mean-spirited, red-blackie.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:59 AM   #111
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
interesting... i'd never really thought of you before as being mean-spirited, red-blackie.
I don't think it takes a mean spirit to acknowledge a ridiculously depressing post when you see one. Even if all that stuff is true, why the hell would he post it on a basketball forum?
Old 08-15-2013, 01:14 AM   #112
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I don't think it takes a mean spirit to acknowledge a ridiculously depressing post when you see one. Even if all that stuff is true, why the hell would he post it on a basketball forum?
i mean, we don't go around framing agendas on this stuff... the urges builds up for ten million different reasons and we tend to speak more or less where we are, what we're doing. disagree?

what's wrong with a depressing post, anyway? can't we all relate to that in different ways? is ISH supposed to be some kind of cheerleading exercise?

pardon-- a little ornery tonight.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:30 AM   #113
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i mean, we don't go around framing agendas on this stuff... the urges builds up for ten million different reasons and we tend to speak more or less where we are, what we're doing. disagree?

what's wrong with a depressing post, anyway? can't we all relate to that in different ways? is ISH supposed to be some kind of cheerleading exercise?

pardon-- a little ornery tonight.
Depressing posts are fine. I'm sure I've had my share. I think it's safe to say the depths mined in that particular post go well below any level we've seen before or since. Maybe that post is more appropriate in the all-time "most depressing" posts on ISH, not the most pitiful. I applaud his honesty, assuming he is being honest... but holy mother of god.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:35 AM   #114
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you're reading this right now Helige I hope you're doing better
Never give up
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:46 AM   #115
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Depressing posts are fine. I'm sure I've had my share. I think it's safe to say the depths mined in that particular post go well below any level we've seen before or since. Maybe that post is more appropriate in the all-time "most depressing" posts on ISH, not the most pitiful. I applaud his honesty, assuming he is being honest... but holy mother of god.
thanks for explaining. i guess i understand, now.

although to me, depression and anxiety are so normal across us poor dipshits trying to function in civilisation that it seems normal and healthy to just declare it for what it is and hopefully move constructively from there. at least... i'm not sure i know any better way at this point.

for whatever reason there is no 'abnormal' to me when a person says they're suffering, but then i have a bit of a road map for this stuff, and feel like others who are struggling to build such are sort of brothers in arms.

"go to bed, gigantes." haha, okay, okay...
Old 08-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #116
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
How did you become a "millionaire" again?

Why does this fakkit budadii never answer that question?
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #117
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Some dude made a thread a while back about how awesome it was to f*ck pre-op transexuals in the a*s and his explanations of why it wasn't gay were pretty damn funny.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:46 AM   #118
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

I remember casually logging in one night a while back and seeing a man blowing a dolphin. That was terrible.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:02 AM   #119
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Helilige and I would always battle in political threads. I'm sure we got nasty a few times, but we were both early 20s so that kind of stuff is expected.

I did always like him and thought he was a cool cat. I think we messaged back and forth a few times.

I honestly think the guy is just being way too hard on himself. But as a fellow anxiety sufferer, I can understand since we tend to be way harder on ourselves than anyone else ever would.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:28 AM   #120
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

This thread is pretty pathetic, guy planned an assgrab months in advance:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=308874
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: