Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 06-29-2006, 12:58 AM   #16
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

everything you've said has been absolute garbage
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:34 AM   #17
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

give me one example please.. Id like to hear you back it up too.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:36 AM   #18
Captian Solo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Captian Solo has an OK reputation so far
Default ya about that

i going to say that i love the bobcats but come on guys be real playoffs in the next two years?? i mean they have a starting PG no real 2 guard 2 SF 2 PF and a back up center right now in the UCLA guy. Sorry primo sucks and should get traded. The Cavs have one Great player in the James and an all right center but to me he is like a little better primo so i guess he sucks too and should be traded. Hughes is a good role player if he plays. They have no point Eric Snow is like BK they can bring the ball up and that is about it. (BK can give you ast. but can't shoot) Gooden some time like every 27 games have a good offense of game and that is like 14 points. All he can do is rebound. And Damon Jones just plain out sucks. Ya they beat the Wizards but they are like the cavs Only have really two players. I'm not going to take this away from them the did almost beat the cavs but yoiu could see it from game one of the playoffs the pistons where playing like crap. If the cavs didn't have James they would be nothing playoff would be a dream for them. But give the bobcats like 4 years to maybe make playoffs. they need a center and bench to make the playoffs.
Captian Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:05 AM   #19
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
Hahahaha, isnt that a joke. Even if they make the playoffs huh? The team that nearly beat the pistons, and beat the wizards in the post season. Who did the bobcats beat in the playoffs? What seed were they? Oh that's right they didnt have a seed. Yeah so your saying even if they make the playoffs? Give me a reason why they wouldnt be there? They actually have a first round pick this year unlike last year when they didnt even get a pick in the first or 2nd. They'll have a healthy and rejuvenated larry hughes back and LeBron can only get better. The cavaliers would get swept by the bobcats huh? Brevin Knight is like the only real talent on that team. Okafor too as well, my apologies. All wallace can do is talk shiiit and dunk. So yeah im anxious to see this so called sweep. Email me at eric_9807@hotmail.com when it happens. Ill take you out to dinner or something. In your dreams buddy. I doubt LeBron will be leaving in three years anyway. If you'd pay attention at all the cavaliers said they would offer him a 5 year extension july 1st so.. maybe 8 years then huh? Keep on dreamin..

How would the Cavs not make the playoffs? Well, two previous post All-star game meltdowns (got lucky this year). Also, ever heard of an injury? If Lebron goes down your team will get like 15 wins.
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:53 AM   #20
InLebronWeTrust

They got lucky? Its like they were in jeopardy of getting out of the playoffs. They have the 4th seed. And out of all the teams that didnt make the playoffs in the east, none of them had a .500 record. So the cavs would have had to lose over 10 more than they did which they didnt. Well I suppose your right.. LeBron is our catalyst. How about taking Emeka off of charlotte. They might not even win a game then. Well i dont know. They do have a lot of talent, they just cant put it together. They need some veteran people. But seriously though, if the Cavs get swept by the bobcats next year in the playoffs, I will hang myself. However, that wont happen, and that guy must have been high when he typed that. They dont match up well at all with them. Charlotte went 0-3 against the cavs this year by the way if im not mistaken.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:55 AM   #21
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Well, I guess if we didnt have Emeka next year our record would be pretty bad
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:57 AM   #22
InLebronWeTrust

Yeah.. Maybe. Maybe old fatty Sean May could step it up. I dont know.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:58 AM   #23
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
give me one example please.. Id like to hear you back it up too.
wow you must have short term memory....I POINTED OUT A MISTAKE ALREADY. you said they didn't have any draft picks last year and they had 2 in the first round...Felton and May....uuuuhhhhh duh?
Old 06-29-2006, 12:04 PM   #24
InLebronWeTrust

This is what I said quoted from a previous reply, "They actually have a first round pick this year unlike last year when they didnt even get a pick in the first or 2nd. They'll have a healthy and rejuvenated larry hughes back and LeBron can only get better. The cavaliers would get swept by the bobcats huh?"

I'm talking about the cavaliers you idiot. Why would I randomly talk about us getting a better larry hughes back if I just talked about Charlottes picks. I was right, thank you, that Cleveland had no draft picks at all last year. They just made a trade to get some Martynas Andriuskevicius who by that name obviously isn't an all star. So try to read better next time buddy.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:20 PM   #25
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

then why did you reply again saying you forgot about felton and may?

just go back to the cavs forum man, you don't know what you're talking about here
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: