Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default I dont like the Deadskins and I can beat their fans in a fight but Mcnabb...

need to STFU

RGIII brainwashed

Holy crap dude constantly does gay shyt. Wish Hugh Douglas would punch him in the mouth. He's already fired from espn, what he got to lose?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Default Re: I dont like the Deadskins and I can beat their fans in a fight but Mcnabb...

McNabb's a smart guy, so I think he's just trying to stir up controversy and picked this target because RGIII is popular and he hates the Shanahans. But he has to realize the the "young generation" isn't going to side with him against their own coaching staff over something as trivial as preseason snaps.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: I dont like the Deadskins and I can beat their fans in a fight but Mcnabb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
McNabb's a smart guy, so I think he's just trying to stir up controversy and picked this target because RGIII is popular and he hates the Shanahans. But he has to realize the the "young generation" isn't going to side with him against their own coaching staff over something as trivial as preseason snaps.

So lame. Where does he get off saying the young QB think they have all the answers? And Mcnabb isnt that old. But whatever, pretty silly attempt to stir the pot. He always finds something to say that makes me
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:09 AM   #4
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

U can't beat me in a fight unless you wear your Butters and I have on some boat shoes with no socks
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
U can't beat me in a fight unless you wear your Butters and I have on some boat shoes with no socks
Boys from DC are soft.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:26 AM   #6
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

DC is just a more sophisticated city than Philly. Overall, y'all are blue collar. This town is about as white collar as it gets but there are notable areas in DC that certainly aren't soft. The rugged from Philly are more concentrated than in D.C. I suppose that could formulate that stigma to you.

Personally, I'm not at the age anymore where I feel it a good thing to talk about people acting like irrational creatures of ignorance, hate and violence. It used to be appealing to kno who goes hard and who doesn't but I still have a greater understanding of deviant behavior which really just aids in my perception of the complete human condition.

As for McScabb, he continues to be the main blemish on the Bruce Allen/ Mike Shanahan regime. When we made the trade on Thanksgiving, my gut feeling was bad but I tried to be an optimist that cheered for the QB of the Redskins but his immaturity/ failure to adapt led to him having a bitter end to a pretty great career.

Now he's just an embarrassment and he makes me laugh. He is as transparent as a washed up, bitter, jealous athlete can be. RG3 been doin a lot of (maybe unnecessary) talking in the media lately but he politely told McNabb to 'STFU' without being disrespectful.

McNabb's misdirected 'passion' when he talks about RG3 or the Redskins only makes him look like a damn fool in the landscape of the NFL.

Fun Fact: The Redskins essentially traded Donovan McNabb for Alfred Morris, using the 6th rounder from the MIN trade for The Butler.

I guess we got setup well for the future on offense from McNabb's petty, lazy, derp-talking ineptitude.

HTTR
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:55 AM   #7
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

McNabb's just salty that his career ended like shit

That year was fvcking awful but who gives, we got Alfred Morris for him though
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: