Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-21-2007, 09:12 PM   #46
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: OT: Ludacris is a sell out and a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow
They are almost the same chick. Both have phenomenal looking faces, with small boyish hips, tall scrawny bodies, and decent boobs(although Honey's are slightly bigger).

I don't agree with you there, sry.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:14 PM   #47
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
these are "small boyish hips"?

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2671016

I think Paris Hilton is very good looking but she isn't even in the same league as Jessica Alba...

Thank you, not too many girls are though.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:14 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
stfu man. here you go again acting like the supreme authority on all things hip hop. you're the biggest poser on this board.

if you must have proof
http://thesuperficial.com/2007/02/pa..._ignorant.html

Videos dont show. Try again kid.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:20 PM   #49
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Videos dont show. Try again kid.

I couldn't get those videos to run either...
Old 02-21-2007, 09:34 PM   #50
mark
Great young streetballer

mark has an OK reputation so far

Was just thinking about this sht man.... rappers like 50 cent, whack as hell man.... just pathetic... only real artists were legendary ones like Tupac and Biggie, otherwise man, if you truly possess some street legend ghetto mogul credibility, then what the fk do you need mtv and the media for to exploit yourself and try to get rich.... just pathetic man... rap is gone man just whack ass mtv ****, like Nick Cannon's stupid as hell show that airs every 5 minutes man what the fk these days....
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:35 PM   #51
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

longer version
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/8290...n_Being_Racist

short clip
http://www.clipstr.com/videos/ParisH...acistComments/

Last edited by Eldrunko247 : 02-21-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:35 PM   #52
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Oh and she has more money than god...that too

God is going to kill you in your sleep. Say your prayers devil worshipper.

Those girls might be hot Gobb if they were white.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:36 PM   #53
Snow
I hit open layups

Snow has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
these are "small boyish hips"?

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2671016

If you think that Carls' Jr commercial is supposed to prove that she doesn't have boyish hips, you really need to get out more.

Wait till you pull down your first set of pants down on a real woman and get a face full of curves. You will crap your pants and tell yourself "what the hell was I thinking!".
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:48 PM   #54
Rebel INS
I hit open 5-footers

Rebel INS has decent reputation

Most rappers are sell-outs in so many ways that it doesn't even matter anymore. If rappers really care about their fans and their race they wouldn't be reinforcing negative stereotypes in their own music and music videos.
Rebel INS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:57 PM   #55
djsupreme33
Can barely lace up my sneakers

djsupreme33 has an OK reputation so far

I like to listen to older stuff like Mac Dre and Masta Ace myself. Like southern rap, but not any Ludacris.
djsupreme33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:09 PM   #56
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Was every black person there a sell out then? I'm fairly sure Ludacris was not the only black guy there.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:14 PM   #57
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

I doubt Luda is on the internet as much as I, but Paris is no stranger to the N word.

The latest video posted was the one where she was at the party dancing with some white girl and blurted "look at us, we're like some ******s" and the other one I had seen she was arguing with a black guy about something and after he left she was like "****in ******s" and Rebel INS pretty much stated my feeling on generally all of them being sellouts anyways.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #58
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Luda is a sellout but has done more for the black community than everyone combined. Go figure.

If Paris used the n word the same way luda or other folks tend to throw it around. Then really how is he a sellout for performing? She loves black ****, she has been affiliated with other black rappers. Chances are she used the word like most folks use it apart of thier everyday convo. Wanna harp on that and why Luda performed? Get real. Come again.

So I'll hold off until i see video of her saying the n word in the way blacks dissaprove on it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:30 PM   #59
garytalarino
Kids at the park dunk on me

garytalarino has an OK reputation so far

The facts as I see them:
- Ludacris sold out to a degree by performing at her party.
- Paris Hilton has definitely used racist language in the past. Google it, you morons, if any of the previously provided links don't prove it to you. Does saying a racial epithet about the opposite race make you a racist? Yes. If you don't think so, god help the future of this country.
- Anyone who has seen her real video knows she gives brain like there's a recipe for everlasting life at the end. If that was Ludacris' one-time payment, god bless him. Mya, Gabrielle Union, Megan Good, and a bunch of other women are better looking. Until any of them put out a tape proving their skills, Paris remains the only proven talent among this group.
garytalarino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:56 PM   #60
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Paris didn't use it in the "term of endearment" -ggA fashion. She called the two dudes "dumb ******s" after they left.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=18656 46214

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2820174
If you can last til 3:20 on the second video, she starts saying weird **** like "yo im black im a ***** and i like fat asses"... "and I steal shoes," or something. It's Paris Hilton though, I mean really who cares?

By the way, how recent is that picture of Mya? I think she's dating some NBA player because she was at the recent NBA Wives luncheon for the All Star weekend
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: