Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What do you think of YouTube commentators?

Do you like them or hate them? I'd like to start making 2K commentarys.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of YouTube commentators?

Depends if their good or not. Lot of 'em are kind of boring and corny. I like smoove though
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #3
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Depends if their good or not. Lot of 'em are kind of boring and corny. I like smoove though
Some of them are just ****ing nerds. Smoove seems like a cool guy.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like smoove too and watch his vid, but dude knows shit about basketball.
and I often cheer for opposing team, cause smoove cheeses with up n unders and oops.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #5
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I think Smoove is the most overall liked 2K Commentator that doesn't do a lot of colabs with other commentators.

I like commentators with a good voice, insight of basketball, doesn't complain every video, and is original.
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:59 PM   #6
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Chris Smoove is cool. 99% of CoD commentators are nerds/******s
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:24 AM   #7
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't vibe with the YouTube commentator phenomenon. I don't fault those who do like listening, it just surprises me they're as popular as they are. I get YouTube game walkthroughs (i.e. "How to Complete All Goals in One Run on Tony Hawk") but 2K commentators just seem to be... playing random games and talking over them. It feels as if there is no point... just a guy talking. In that case, I just figured playing the game oneself would win out over watching a guy play and offering little substance. But clearly, I've been wrong.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:11 AM   #8
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love smoove but he gets really cocky at times and I even cheer for the opposing teams, but he is really good at 2k and very funny.
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #9
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For entertainment, Elpresador for CoD/Battlefield games. He was better with his earlier stuff.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:27 AM   #10
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
For entertainment, Elpresador for CoD/Battlefield games. He was better with his earlier stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTgVRv-X4i4 <--- GOAT Elpresador vid. He's a genuine asshole now but he was hilarious back then.

Smoove is an awesome commentator, easily the best 2k commentator on Youtube.
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:30 AM   #11
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I did like Elpresador but his videos are just the same old thing over and over now.

"I'm a beast." X2500 times.

Quite often now, I'm more interested in YouTubers vlogs than I am their gaming videos. Can only watch CoD commentaries a certain amount of times. I quite like TheSyndicateProject, but I'm not a Minecraft fan, so I only watch some of his vids. Wings of Redemption usually has a meltdown every week so he's quite funny to watch.

Ipodkingcarter and QJB are my favourite 2K commentators, but I like Chris Smoove a lot too, he was probably the first ever gaming YouTuber that I watched.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have never watched a YouTube commentating vid. I find them corny as hell. Why would I bother watching someone else play a videogame when I can play it myself?

Only video game related vids I'll watch on YouTube are reviews for games I'm considering picking up or a short walkthrough if I'm trying to find all items in a game to hit 100% (only did this with ACII, tbh).
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All ElPressador does is scream. Cant watch him. The guys I have subscribed on youtube is SandyRavage (COD), TheMarkofJ (COD), dukethakilla (madden) and recently added Blackxxworm because he trolls on COD by finding creative ways to camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
I love smoove but he gets really cocky at times and I even cheer for the opposing teams, but he is really good at 2k and very funny.

He's not really good at 2k.

Quote:
I have never watched a YouTube commentating vid. I find them corny as hell. Why would I bother watching someone else play a videogame when I can play it myself?

Entertainment value.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #14
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

Only video game related vids I'll watch on YouTube are reviews for games I'm considering picking up or a short walkthrough if I'm trying to find all items in a game to hit 100% (only did this with ACII, tbh).
Like I said, to each their own - if other folks like watching them, then that's cool - but otherwise I'm with you 100%. I'm surprised so many people find them entertaining. I kept wondering if I was missing something, so every now and again I'll click on another commentary link (like the elpresidor one above) and again, I'm left wondering how these things are so popular.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #15
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Chris Smoove definitely, some FIFA commentators as well, and that's about it.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: