Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2013, 12:04 AM   #16
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star
 
COnDEMnED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,709
COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
Adopting and raising a child makes you a father, imo
Only problem being MJ never claimed to have adopted any of them (as far as I know). The younger, angry looking one, might be biological.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:11 AM   #17
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,295
KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

I think at some point he molested a child. And at the very least, he is a pedophile for his obsession and inappropriate acts towards children.

I had a friend who tried to argue with me claiming Michael Jackson never had any plastic surgery done on his face. I thought he was joking at first, but he was dead serious and would not drop it. How could anyone ever believe MJ never had plastic surgery?
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:33 AM   #18
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner
 
DonDadda59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Killing Fields
Posts: 11,827
DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
I think at some point he molested a child. And at the very least, he is a pedophile for his obsession and inappropriate acts towards children.

I had a friend who tried to argue with me claiming Michael Jackson never had any plastic surgery done on his face. I thought he was joking at first, but he was dead serious and would not drop it. How could anyone ever believe MJ never had plastic surgery?

Brah, where do you see any evidence of plastic surgery? Guy never changed a bit over the years.



And how weird is it that he allegedly molested McCauly Caulkin as a kid? I wonder if he did the home alone face during?



Yeah, yeah I'm going to hell blah blah blah. F*ck you, we were all thinking it.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:23 AM   #19
DCL
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,135
DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

i don't think he was a gay pedophile. but i do believe he was really just that retarded... choosing to act like a 50 year old peter pan around children and pretending to be 8 years old. look at his home. it's like disneyland. the poor guy just never really grew up.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:00 AM   #20
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,209
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Brah, where do you see any evidence of plastic surgery? Guy never changed a bit over the years.



And how weird is it that he allegedly molested McCauly Caulkin as a kid? I wonder if he did the home alone face during?



Yeah, yeah I'm going to hell blah blah blah. F*ck you, we were all thinking it.
He liked getting kids wet. Take from that what you will.

What. The. F#ck.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-18-2013 at 03:03 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:36 AM   #21
IamRAMBO24
College superstar
 
IamRAMBO24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,918
IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
i don't think he was a gay pedophile. but i do believe he was really just that retarded... choosing to act like a 50 year old peter pan around children and pretending to be 8 years old. look at his home. it's like disneyland. the poor guy just never really grew up.

Agreed with this. MJ is hands down one of the biggest social losers to ever grace the entertainment business: what grown man in his right mind would want to act like he's 8 years old? Who cares if he's "lost his childhood," there are many people who grew up without a child hood (namely kids in war torn countries who have to fend for themselves), so that is just a blatant pathetic excuse to act like a peter pan queeeer.

I doubt that is the real reason; I think dude is so full of himself he thinks he can just create his own reality and live his life with his own set of rules as he sees fit, and yes, that means acting like an 8 year old because he just wanted to and looking like a drag queen because, guess what, he's in la la land and too egotistical to give a flying f*ck. What a loser.

I mean I love the man's music, but I hate him as a person. He is antithetical to everything that defines a normal real man.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #22
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,954
Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

F*ck Michael Jackson. He clearly molested kids. Why else would he have paid off the parents? He did it twice, too!

The fact that people still idolize this piece of shit is disgusting to me. If there is a hell, he's seriously down there, sucking Hitler's dick while trying to convince everyone he was born white.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:16 PM   #23
Goldrush25
Local High School Star
 
Goldrush25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,065
Goldrush25 has decent reputation
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
I agree. The man was a pedophile and he is treated like a hero.

I think I can still love MJ's music while acknowledging that he had inappropriate contact with children. One has nothing to do with the other.

I don't think he was evil. Just sexually perverted unfortunately.

Does anyone that was a huge fan of OJ Simpson's in the 70s no longer get to enjoy the memories of him playing because he offed his wife and Ron Goldman?

Last edited by Goldrush25 : 08-18-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Goldrush25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #24
Goldrush25
Local High School Star
 
Goldrush25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,065
Goldrush25 has decent reputation
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Agreed with this. MJ is hands down one of the biggest social losers to ever grace the entertainment business: what grown man in his right mind would want to act like he's 8 years old? Who cares if he's "lost his childhood," there are many people who grew up without a child hood (namely kids in war torn countries who have to fend for themselves), so that is just a blatant pathetic excuse to act like a peter pan queeeer.

I doubt that is the real reason; I think dude is so full of himself he thinks he can just create his own reality and live his life with his own set of rules as he sees fit, and yes, that means acting like an 8 year old because he just wanted to and looking like a drag queen because, guess what, he's in la la land and too egotistical to give a flying f*ck. What a loser.

I mean I love the man's music, but I hate him as a person. He is antithetical to everything that defines a normal real man.

What chance did he ever have of growing up like a "real man?" Do you know women were trying to have sex with him before he even hit puberty?
Goldrush25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #25
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler
 
dunksby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,201
dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

MJ was a pedophile so **** him, while we are at it, **** Slash too.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #26
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner
 
DonDadda59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Killing Fields
Posts: 11,827
DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldrush25
What chance did he ever have of growing up like a "real man?" Do you know women were trying to have sex with him before he even hit puberty?

People need to stop with the 'oh poor MJ, he didn't have a childhood so he has carte blanche to molest little boys' shit. Recently, more info about his 'childhood redux' tour has come out and it shows that it wasn't just a few isolated instances, the guy was a serial child predator:

The man paid $35 million to silence up to 24 young boys

One of Pellicano's investigators said that he had never seen the sheer number of victims in any other case that he did in Jackson's. Just last month Wade Robson, a famous choreographer (now 30), says Jackson molested him from the time he was 7 until he was 14.

The guy wasn't some innocent Peter Pan trying to recapture his childhood with fun frolics with lost boys in his man made Neverland. Put aside his music career and his status as one of the GOAT entertainers and it's clear the man was a depraved monster who serially preyed on dozens of children and spent tens of millions of dollars in many instances to shut them up.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #27
Goldrush25
Local High School Star
 
Goldrush25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,065
Goldrush25 has decent reputation
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
People need to stop with the 'oh poor MJ, he didn't have a childhood so he has carte blanche to molest little boys' shit. Recently, more info about his 'childhood redux' tour has come out and it shows that it wasn't just a few isolated instances, the guy was a serial child predator:

The man paid $35 million to silence up to 24 young boys

One of Pellicano's investigators said that he had never seen the sheer number of victims in any other case that he did in Jackson's. Just last month Wade Robson, a famous choreographer (now 30), says Jackson molested him from the time he was 7 until he was 14.

The guy wasn't some innocent Peter Pan trying to recapture his childhood with fun frolics with lost boys in his man made Neverland. Put aside his music career and his status as one of the GOAT entertainers and it's clear the man was a depraved monster who serially preyed on dozens of children and spent tens of millions of dollars in many instances to shut them up.

I must have missed it. Where did I say he had carte blanche to molest children?

Just because I identified a reason for his disposition doesn't mean I condone it.
Goldrush25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #28
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner
 
DonDadda59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Killing Fields
Posts: 11,827
DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldrush25
I must have missed it. Where did I say he had carte blanche to molest children?

Just because I identified a reason for his disposition doesn't mean I condone it.

Perceiving yourself as missing out on a childhood isn't a reason for his 'disposition'. The man was sexually attracted to young boys and preyed on them. Plenty of people didn't have a Leave it to Beaver childhood, doesn't mean they're going to grow up to be pedophiles, and I know for damn sure people wouldn't come up with ridiculous excuses if they did like they do for MJ.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #29
HomieWeMajor
SQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
 
HomieWeMajor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Getting that #Schmoney
Posts: 2,396
HomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this board
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Jameerthefear and SourPatchKids did he touch you ?
It's ok to tell us here at ISH . We will seek justice for you
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:25 PM   #30
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year
 
MavsSuperFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,007
MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board
Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
F*ck Michael Jackson. He clearly molested kids. Why else would he have paid off the parents? He did it twice, too!

The fact that people still idolize this piece of shit is disgusting to me. If there is a hell, he's seriously down there, sucking Hitler's dick while trying to convince everyone he was born white.

I kind of feel this way. I think he molested kids, and to me that's unforgivable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldrush25
I think I can still love MJ's music while acknowledging that he had inappropriate contact with children. One has nothing to do with the other.

I don't think he was evil. Just sexually perverted unfortunately.

Does anyone that was a huge fan of OJ Simpson's in the 70s no longer get to enjoy the memories of him playing because he offed his wife and Ron Goldman?


If someone is molesting kids they are pure evil. No matter what the reason. most child molesters would tell you they just love kids too much.

I understand your point but was disgusting the way everyone mourned his death. Nobody is going to mourn OJ like that when he dies. Also it would be like hang Hitlers artwork throughout your house and claim to just be a fan of his artwork not his racism and genocide.

Whenever I see stars protect/defend/work with MJ or Polanski, I always wonder how they would feel if it was their son MJ gave the jesus juice too or their daughter Polanski drugged and sodomized.
MavsSuperFan is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy