Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #1
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Thinking about getting fifa 14

never played a soccer game and i dont know any of the rules but all i hear is how good of a game it is by everyone.Just wondering if its easy to learn the rules of soccer?

Last edited by Im so nba'd out : 08-20-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thinking about getting fifa 14

It's pretty simple. No disrespect to American sports, but I find they have far more rules than Football/Soccer do.

There are lots of skill games available to play in each game so it's not difficult to practice different stuff either. You'll probably enjoy it.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:22 AM   #3
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

im on xbox now playing a fifa street demo because thats the only soccer demo i see lol its not bad.Seems like if your able to keep your man infront of you like basketball your good but i dont know only played 1 game vs the cpu FUN GAME! i have a question why is fifa so much cheaper on ps3 then it is on xbox 360?

Last edited by Im so nba'd out : 08-17-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:01 AM   #4
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Fifa is the best sports game out period. I've played them all and nothing really compares.

The Ultimate Team mode is crack. It shits on MyTeam in 2k and Ultiamte Team in madden. The gameplay is nearly perfect. Not much bull shit can really happen, its mostly about skill.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:13 AM   #5
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

It's pretty basic to learn. The only thing that you really have to keep in mind is offsides. Also, if by any chance you plan on getting an Xbox One, you should know that Fifa 14 is included.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:15 AM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
It's pretty basic to learn. The only thing that you really have to keep in mind is offsides. Also, if by any chance you plan on getting an Xbox One, you should know that Fifa 14 is included.

Since when? Link? So they are including FIFA 14 for a price of $499?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #7
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Since when? Link? So they are including FIFA 14 for a price of $499?
I read that it was only in Europe.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO

That would make sense given snooze ball is popular over there. I haven't seen anywhere that the new consoles would include a free game. I should wait for Xmas time.

What system u getting?

And side note I saw a couple games with OFWGKTA. Remember u had the se thing I'm like what the f*ck does this mean? Odd future stuff lol
Old 08-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #9
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Quite frankly, I haven't heard anything like that around here.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:42 PM   #10
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
That would make sense given snooze ball is popular over there. I haven't seen anywhere that the new consoles would include a free game. I should wait for Xmas time.

What system u getting?

And side note I saw a couple games with OFWGKTA. Remember u had the se thing I'm like what the f*ck does this mean? Odd future stuff lol

I was really considering PS4 a couple months ago when Microsoft had a bunch of bullshit happen with the Xbox One early. But now I'll probably end up getting the Xbox One. You sticking with Xbox too?
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
I was really considering PS4 a couple months ago when Microsoft had a bunch of bullshit happen with the Xbox One early. But now I'll probably end up getting the Xbox One. You sticking with Xbox too?

Yup, I thought about PS4 too. But Im going to stick with xbox. I know more gamers on xbox than PS.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #12
Im so nba'd out
Banned

ya im going to pick up fifa mlb or nhl want tired of just playing madden/nba2k thanks for the advice
Old 08-21-2013, 01:57 AM   #13
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Yeah, good call. I read a poor article early on that failed to mention that the offer was only available for pre orders in Europe. My mistake.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The two things you'll need to learn that aren't intuitive are offside (basically you can't basket hang) and that sometimes to set up goals you need to pass in front of players so they can catch up to the ball. Not pass to them, pass to an area they can get too.

FIFA shits on madden, FIFA really feels to me like soccer (albeit a bit arcadey because the games are short) while Madden doesn't feel like football at all.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: