Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #91
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bradley Manning sentenced to 35 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
This thread pretty much just exposed KevinNYC. If this was the Bush administration, I can all but guarantee that he would be on the other side. I can't respect people that have their tongues glued to a parties' ****

Prove to me that William Vollman is NOT the Unabomber.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #92
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

North Korean citizens have a stronger grasp of reality than KevinNYC
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #93
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Why is that?

Mainly because most people who refer to him as Chelsea do it in a smug sort of way, kind of like when people talk about their prius.

I didn't know he was trans until like a week ago.

Quote:
I wouldn’t mind going to prison for the rest of my life, or being executed so much, if it wasn’t for the possibility of having pictures of me plastered all over the world press as a boy.

Didn't know he felt so strongly about it.

But, for factual purposes, he is a man.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #94
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Bradley Manning is a true American hero. It completely boggles the mind that the savages that killed innocent people weren't investigated yet this guy goes to jail for trying to do the right thing. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about these soldiers not being investigated.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #95
ThickassGlasses
I hit open 5-footers

ThickassGlasses has an OK reputation so far

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, I'm barely if at all following the case, but did Manning not release other military secrets and classified information that did not pertain to the killing of innocent civilians in Iraq?
ThickassGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #96
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

Is this one of those situations where he got jail time with half? Meaning he got sentenced to 35 years, but he will be out at 17 years? Or is this 35 solid?
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:54 PM   #97
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
Is this one of those situations where he got jail time with half? Meaning he got sentenced to 35 years, but he will be out at 17 years? Or is this 35 solid?

I think it's 35+ solid.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:38 PM   #98
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED

He can be out in 8 years.

Eligible for parole after serving one third of his sentence. With his time already served that would be 8 years.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: