Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-28-2013, 02:15 AM   #16
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: R Wilson vs. Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
How is this even a debate? Kaepernick has a rocket of an arm, but has no accuracy. He just had a fluke run last year and will be considered average by the end of this year.

Russell Wilson is amazing and obviously better. He can also run and launch it, but also has accuracy in his throws.

Wilson all day

Reading that recent Kapernick vs. a Potato thread reminded me of this

How stupid are general NFL fans? What I see before the season starts you need more than half a season to realize.

Why do people even argue with me? I'm always right...
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:17 AM   #17
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

LOL @ all the people that typed kap.

He can't THROW The ball. Reason why he was so accurate last year cus option had defenses shook and receivers were always WIDE open. Figured him out this year. Can't pass his way out of a wet paper bag. No smarts. Doesn't study. Not humble.

By this tine next year, wont be starting.

Carolina and saints games exposed the shit out of him. Games on the line need to LEAD your team with PASSING he failed MISERABLY. LOL. Horrible.

And running out of bounds vs saints when he knew he wouldn't get first down on a scramble? ???!!?/!! Lolololololololol. Football IQ of a high schooler.

Wilson is the truth. Progressing. Play maker. Solid as a rock. LEADER. SMART. CALM. More important attributes of a GREAT qb than agood freak talent that kap is. Kap is a bum.

And this year, Wilson's completion percentage would be 70%+ if our o line wasn't down 2,3 starters most of year and he was running for his life, a lot of his incompletions GOOD PLAYS throwing it away to avoid sack. He is progressing so much. Top 5 MVP candidate easy. If we had healthy o line all year, 70%+ 3,4 more touchdowns.

A no brainier. Wilson > kap
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:50 AM   #18
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I like them both, but I prefer Kaepernick. He's bigger, faster, and has a stronger arm.

Wilson is obviously great though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82
haha, obviously a seahawks homer. Wilson is great, and Hawks are a great team, but as someone who lived in Seattle for 7 years, the Seattle sports homerism is a bit much.

Re: accuracy, Wilson had a 64.1% completion percentage last year averaging 7.9 y/a. Kap had 62.4% at 8.6 y/a. So no, you're just wrong.

They're both very good right now, but it's not debatable that Kap has the much higher upside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

You don't even watch the 9ers.

There's a reason why Sonics left Seattle.

Delusional fans that don't support their team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I am a huge Seahawks fan and I love Russel Wilson, but I gotta give it to Kaep. The guy is a freak of nature - 6'6" tall with 4.53 speed and an absolute cannon of an arm, his natural tools are incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Niners wouldn't of even made it to the super bowl with Wilson

RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #19
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Does anyone else feel like it is just the same person talking to and replying to himself after this thread was bumped?

I know I can't be the only one. All of a sudden we have an abundance of seahawk "fans"
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #20
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Reading that recent Kapernick vs. a Potato thread reminded me of this

How stupid are general NFL fans? What I see before the season starts you need more than half a season to realize.

Why do people even argue with me? I'm always right...
People argue with you because you're extremely obnoxious.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:09 AM   #21
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Does anyone else feel like it is just the same person talking to and replying to himself after this thread was bumped?

I know I can't be the only one. All of a sudden we have an abundance of seahawk "fans"

I agree
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: