Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-22-2013, 03:40 AM   #1
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool
Default I have noticed over the years..

That some of the best and most knowledgeable Bulls fans hardly ever or rarely post in the main forums...

I think I know why, but I'd like to hear some of the reasons why?

Alot of you guys would really add to the quality of this site if you provided some topics or point of views in the main forum...

Unfortunately, alot of opposing fanbases on ISH think we are either Jordan stans or Rose stans which simply isn't true, but what have they got to judge by? None of our best fans ever grace the main forums...

I mean each to their own, for me personally I would enjoy guys like Undisputed and Go Getter putting some of these clowns in place on their opinions about our team and views of the NBA.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I have noticed over the years..

Watch the intro to the movie "Idiocracy", (about 3 minutes and highly entertaining, heck, the whole movie is decent). Then read some of the posts on ISH.

Plus I spend more time at CCS for Bulls discussion. We argue over 13th men and second round picks. It's a deeper type of Bulls talk.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

It'll pick back up once the season starts...you know I can't go a whole NBA season (week even) without coming in here and checking up on our motley crew of fans.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #4
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Watch the intro to the movie "Idiocracy", (about 3 minutes and highly entertaining, heck, the whole movie is decent). Then read some of the posts on ISH.

Plus I spend more time at CCS for Bulls discussion. We argue over 13th men and second round picks. It's a deeper type of Bulls talk.

I might look into that website.

I would prefer to talk more about our team, than talking with trolls of other fanbases...

Yeah, I watched that intro, fcken hilarious It's so true, represents pretty much the entire main board on ISH with a couple of exceptions...

Edit: Now a new member of CCS

Last edited by poido123 : 08-22-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #5
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
It'll pick back up once the season starts...you know I can't go a whole NBA season (week even) without coming in here and checking up on our motley crew of fans.

Yourself, Crystallas and Ballinhun make a few appearances on there, and of course the offseason would likely be the reason for low activity as well.

We have an exciting year ahead, very interested to see what Dunleavy does for this team. Seems like a good fit.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:28 AM   #6
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Yourself, Crystallas and Ballinhun make a few appearances on there, and of course the offseason would likely be the reason for low activity as well.

We have an exciting year ahead, very interested to see what Dunleavy does for this team. Seems like a good fit.
As the season draws near I feel my energy and exitement rise to levels they haven't seen since the Stanley Cup finals!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #8
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

I am in the Football Forum alot and posts about my (our) Bears.

So I'm always repping Windy City sports teams.

Like Go Getter though I will be more active during the season. Just got football on the mind. We actually have an offense that we can write about!
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #9
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Just joined CCS. Thanks Crystallas.

This place gets pretty stupid sometimes, and the Bulls section here is lifeless.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #10
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Just joined CCS. Thanks Crystallas.

This place gets pretty stupid sometimes, and the Bulls section here is lifeless.

Yeah, I joined CCS too. Do you go under the same username?
Old 10-05-2013, 07:32 AM   #11
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I appreciate the mention, Poido. I just lost my stomach for this place a while ago. The trolling that's allowed on this site is just crazy, and what makes it worse is that those who run the site enjoy it because they feel that's the draw of the place...or something.

But I will come around more. I do very much enjoy the Bulls talk here when the good posters are active, as well as the Video Game forum.

And as for CCS, great spot for Bulls talk. A lively forum filled with fellow Chicago fans. Great posters, and even a better staff running the site(the admin is a really cool, level headed dude).

I hope all of you are well. I remember every name in this thread.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #12
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Hey Und, can you link me to that site again? I'm pretty sure I created a profile there last season.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #13
DrTheo
I airball my layups

DrTheo has an OK reputation so far

I get fed up with all the trolls on here with no real opinion apart from opposing bulls since MJ era. I don't think they realise we have suffered so long without success, without all stars and without a chance. I just love the bulls and love the league and the match ups! I live near London and I fly over to watch a game about 4 times a year. Normally end up falling out of the howl at the moon in the early hours!
DrTheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #14
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Hey Und, can you link me to that site again? I'm pretty sure I created a profile there last season.
www.chicitysports.com
www.chicitysports.com/forum
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:48 AM   #15
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I appreciate the mention, Poido. I just lost my stomach for this place a while ago. The trolling that's allowed on this site is just crazy, and what makes it worse is that those who run the site enjoy it because they feel that's the draw of the place...or something.

But I will come around more. I do very much enjoy the Bulls talk here when the good posters are active, as well as the Video Game forum.

And as for CCS, great spot for Bulls talk. A lively forum filled with fellow Chicago fans. Great posters, and even a better staff running the site(the admin is a really cool, level headed dude).

I hope all of you are well. I remember every name in this thread.

I like it there too, however I have been lurking quite alot there since I am a newby, but enjoy the fellow Bulls fans opinions..

Call me a glutton for punishment, but I don't mind the trolling too much on ISH as I enjoy flaming certain idiots on the main forum Heat fans mostly.

I understand good posters avoid trolls and engaging with idiots. Perhaps I do it out of boredom or whatever it may be...

Anyways, I was very encouraged to see a good showing by our Bulls team in the recent preseason game against the Pacers. Plenty of positives to take out of the game
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: