Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-16-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here
Default Where And How Did You Meet Your Significant Other?

I am horrible at meeting girls, gotta start expanding my horizon, so where did you guys meet your gf/wife/bf/lover/spouse/**** buddy/better half?
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:57 PM   #2
Solidape
Great young streetballer

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Significant Other?

eHarmony, tried it since I knew other peeps that met some great people. She was the first one I met and hit the jackpot luck wise, just got married to her last week.
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:01 PM   #3
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never work weekends but I was between shows and got a call to shoot some sketches for "Spike TV Guys Choice Awards" and took the job. Maybe it was the presence of Mr. T and Lee Majors but love was in the air. This pretty little thing with tig ole bitties was on set and I plucked that flower and have been with her ever since.

I pretty much always got my girls at work or school, never was much for picking up girls at bars or at grocery stores or whatever these other players are up to.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:03 PM   #4
ForeverHeat
Banned

ForeverHeat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Well its a funny story actually. I had just broken up with my wife and had just lost my job, so I was pretty depressed. It was sometime August, and it was a sweltering hot evening. I, for some reason, really wanted to go out. Maybe it was the heat, the fact that my whole life was crumbling in front of me, or maybe something else. Either way, I had to get out of the house. So I put on my finest clothes, put on a watch and put on some cologne. I looked in the mirror, and told myself "You are the hottest guy around, you can do this". I was a little nervous as I had never gone to a club by myself before. What if everyone thinks I'm a weirdo? No, I couldn't think like that. Weak thoughts like that are what got me into this situation in the first place. So I grab my keys, and decide to take the last gulp of koolaid, you know, for the road. As soon as I lift the glass, the remaining drink splashes all over my white shirt. I felt anger boiling up inside me as I stared at the sugary stains. Thats it, I thought. Today just isn't my day. I threw off my shirt, and walked into the living room. The television was on. Suddenley, my mind froze. I took a couple of hesitant steps closer to the television.

There she was.

Her voice, her body. Her hair. She was by far the most beautiful maiden I had ever laid eyes upon. I pledged my life to her from then on and to this day, I am as happy with her as I have ever been. She completes me. She is my world. She is...

Konata.

ForeverHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Online.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:31 PM   #6
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
Well its a funny story actually. I had just broken up with my wife and had just lost my job, so I was pretty depressed. It was sometime August, and it was a sweltering hot evening. I, for some reason, really wanted to go out. Maybe it was the heat, the fact that my whole life was crumbling in front of me, or maybe something else. Either way, I had to get out of the house. So I put on my finest clothes, put on a watch and put on some cologne. I looked in the mirror, and told myself "You are the hottest guy around, you can do this". I was a little nervous as I had never gone to a club by myself before. What if everyone thinks I'm a weirdo? No, I couldn't think like that. Weak thoughts like that are what got me into this situation in the first place. So I grab my keys, and decide to take the last gulp of koolaid, you know, for the road. As soon as I lift the glass, the remaining drink splashes all over my white shirt. I felt anger boiling up inside me as I stared at the sugary stains. Thats it, I thought. Today just isn't my day. I threw off my shirt, and walked into the living room. The television was on. Suddenley, my mind froze. I took a couple of hesitant steps closer to the television.

There she was.

Her voice, her body. Her hair. She was by far the most beautiful maiden I had ever laid eyes upon. I pledged my life to her from then on and to this day, I am as happy with her as I have ever been. She completes me. She is my world. She is...

Konata.

Damn bro she is bangin, wish I could find a broad like that
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:35 PM   #7
ForeverHeat
Banned

ForeverHeat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
Damn bro she is bangin, wish I could find a broad like that

Haha thanks bro. Im sure you'll find someone to make you happy too, just keep at it.
ForeverHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:48 PM   #8
Relinquish
National High School Star

Relinquish has decent reputation

I whipped it out randomly at a strip club, and then she started sucking and we then started dating.

Just kidding.
Relinquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:02 PM   #9
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I never work weekends but I was between shows and got a call to shoot some sketches for "Spike TV Guys Choice Awards" and took the job. Maybe it was the presence of Mr. T and Lee Majors but love was in the air. This pretty little thing with tig ole bitties was on set and I plucked that flower and have been with her ever since.

I pretty much always got my girls at work or school, never was much for picking up girls at bars or at grocery stores or whatever these other players are up to.
Lamar, teach us the ways.....girls just aren't feeling me these days man
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #10
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

College, been together for 5 years now.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #11
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Class trip to Hawaii 11 years ago.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #12
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Lamar, teach us the ways.....girls just aren't feeling me these days man

Man, I wouldn't know where to start. The nice thing about school and work was that they're sort of forced to interact with you and it's a much more disarming environment than a bar. I felt like any girl who spent enough time with me would like me because I'm funny, smart, and the right amount of sensitive. It always felt invasive or predatory to me to pick up girls in public places. Gotta feel that out though, most guys don't have a good radar for when their advances are welcome, I think I do. But man I don't know, I haven't really tried to pick up on girls in almost 7 years now. All the "be confident, be yourself" shit is legit but it's a crapshoot. Just trial and error until you find someone you like I gather.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:36 PM   #13
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

where: her office.
how: i told her boss to hook us up (i was their client).
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:41 PM   #14
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

At Kangaroo gas station
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:45 PM   #15
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
Man, I wouldn't know where to start. The nice thing about school and work was that they're sort of forced to interact with you and it's a much more disarming environment than a bar. I felt like any girl who spent enough time with me would like me because I'm funny, smart, and the right amount of sensitive. It always felt invasive or predatory to me to pick up girls in public places. Gotta feel that out though, most guys don't have a good radar for when their advances are welcome, I think I do. But man I don't know, I haven't really tried to pick up on girls in almost 7 years now. All the "be confident, be yourself" shit is legit but it's a crapshoot. Just trial and error until you find someone you like I gather.

Are you both originally from Cali?
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: