Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2013, 01:05 AM   #61
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You appear to be the only troll in this thread.
I have yet to begin to troll you in here. I would have went all in with facts from the Zimmerman case to ruffle your lanky feathers.

EDIT: I would have probably started with this dumb point of view. "I don't know about you, but if I realized I just murdered an unarmed kid I'd probably break my own nose and hit my head on a wall; but that's just me." -You

Last edited by COnDEMnED : 08-25-2013 at 01:08 AM.
COnDEMnED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:08 AM   #62
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
I have yet to begin to troll you in here. I would have went all in with facts from the Zimmerman case to ruffle your lanky feathers.

Well let's see it internet tough-guy wannabe.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:20 AM   #63
BasedTom
Isn't Anything

BasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think that what happened to Trayvon was terribly unfortunate, but as someone who followed the trial, I honestly believe that the jury reached the right verdict. The defense was HORRIBLE. They couldn't provide any evidence, and much of their arguments fell into blatant emotional appeals that were frankly insulting of the jury's intelligence.

I don't think anybody "won" from this tragedy. Aside from the media who probably got crazy ratings for their coverage of it. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman probably will be dead in the near future. Well, I suppose O'Mara and West are going to get a lot of new clients, but in my opinion, they did an excellent job.

Thankfully, there weren't race riots or any further unnecessary violence as a result of the verdict. I'm perfectly okay with people disagreeing with the result of the trial. I'm against people ignorantly deciding to back one side without even have attempting to look up the details besides the exaggeration and politically driven bs their friends tell them on twitter; or what Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton says on TV.
BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:28 AM   #64
BasedTom
Isn't Anything

BasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trayvon vs Zimmerman Movie (copypasta)

Quote:
EDIT: Tom, did you just type this up just now or did you pull it off a website somewhere? I took a picture with my iPhone, sent it to a buddy or two of mine. I expect a rant back from one of them in the morning, lol.
I copied and pasted it from somewhere else. It's from back during the trial.

With the whole regrettable media circus going on, I have to say that it was a fairly enjoyable trial to watch unfold. The only thing that bothers me was when people were "Trayvon"ing (posing on the ground in a hoodie, mimicing a dead Trayvon holding skittles and Arizona Iced Tea).
Old 08-25-2013, 01:41 AM   #65
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Well let's see it internet tough-guy wannabe.
You really aren't even worth the time, the case if over, your side lost, no back and forth bullshit banter is going to result in a victory for you, so really there is no incentive for me to engage, I've already won. No need to bully you, you aren't a threat to me. I lift, LOL
Old 08-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #66
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedTom
I think that what happened to Trayvon was terribly unfortunate, but as someone who followed the trial, I honestly believe that the jury reached the right verdict. The defense was HORRIBLE. They couldn't provide any evidence, and much of their arguments fell into blatant emotional appeals that were frankly insulting of the jury's intelligence.

I don't think anybody "won" from this tragedy. Aside from the media who probably got crazy ratings for their coverage of it. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman probably will be dead in the near future. Well, I suppose O'Mara and West are going to get a lot of new clients, but in my opinion, they did an excellent job.

Thankfully, there weren't race riots or any further unnecessary violence as a result of the verdict. I'm perfectly okay with people disagreeing with the result of the trial. I'm against people ignorantly deciding to back one side without even have attempting to look up the details besides the exaggeration and politically driven bs their friends tell them on twitter; or what Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton says on TV.

Bingo, Like you I also watched the entire court case from the beginning. I agree with your point of view on the case, it reflects my own.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:47 AM   #67
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has an OK reputation so far

Let's just use this thread to post pics from the trial. Got any more good ones, BasedTom?

Last edited by Raymone : 08-25-2013 at 01:55 AM.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:54 AM   #68
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You really aren't even worth the time, the case if over, your side lost, no back and forth bullshit banter is going to result in a victory for you, so really there is no incentive for me to engage, I've already won. No need to bully you, you aren't a threat to me. I lift, LOL

what did you win?
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:54 AM   #69
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
Let's just use this thread to post pics from the trial. Got any more good ones, BasedTom?

Oh shit...if were posting Rachel pictures or gifs... I might start crying tears of joy. I can't believe she was the star witness...for the defense, lol. Poor girl
Old 08-25-2013, 01:57 AM   #70
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
what did you win?
The hypothetical debate. I know you're a smart dude, I know you comprehended what I said, cmon.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #71
BasedTom
Isn't Anything

Old 08-25-2013, 02:05 AM   #72
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone

The Nancy Grace image...priceless..I approve good sir..
Old 08-25-2013, 02:06 AM   #73
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
The hypothetical debate. I know you're a smart dude, I know you comprehended what I said, cmon.

I comprehend very well... that is why I asked the question..

every man sees his "victories" in his own little way..

I sometimes have to ask where it occurred.. people see what they want you know..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:09 AM   #74
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedTom

O...M...G you guys are killing me.. the zim drawing with hamburgers, LOL. I haven't seen that particular zoolander gif either, lol.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:21 AM   #75
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I comprehend very well... that is why I asked the question..

every man sees his "victories" in his own little way..

I sometimes have to ask where it occurred.. people see what they want you know..
It's all good man, I see the other sides point of view as well, I'm not saying the guy was a model citizen, far from it, I was just giving my observation to an open question on why he might be buying a shotgun, that's how this whole thing started. I don't hold any ill will towards someone who disagrees with me, I just hope the respect is mutual and we can keep the dialogue going without resorting to name calling. I'm guilty of that sometimes, but I try to keep it civil for the most part. Sorry if I offended you with some of my views on this topic.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: