Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lamar Odom reportedly on drugs the past two seasons

http://www.lakersnation.com/nba-news...gs/2013/08/23/
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:28 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lamar Odom reportedly on drugs the past two seasons

If this is true, it explains showing up out of shape, and the extra unnecessary emotions about being traded to Dallas, and then playing like garbage in Dallas and LAC.

Perhaps the lakers had known something noone else knew?
Old 08-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #3
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Given the traumatic things he's been through and his family history......not to mention his own history, this is not too big a shock. He's a good guy and I hope he gets his life in order.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Im not so sure about TMZ. These are people with no lives and thrive on making others look bad. I wish organizations like this would die out. This isn't humanity.

I hope these are false rumors.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Im not so sure about TMZ. These are people with no lives and thrive on making others look bad. I wish organizations like this would die out. This isn't humanity.

Me too, considering they are saying he is using either Oxy, crack or both, that's some pretty heavy stuff and Lamar seems like such a great guy.

Although I suppose every person has their breaking point, I certainly hope it's not true.

It is TMZ so it's probably in cahootes with the Kardashian clan to run a smear campaign against Lamar for some self centered reason.

Last edited by Big_Dogg : 08-25-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #6
DKLaker

Quote:

Nope, it seems to be true, she threw him out of the house during a drug intervention and he's been missing for a few days. Hopefully he doesn't do anything harmful.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:12 PM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If this is true, it explains showing up out of shape, and the extra unnecessary emotions about being traded to Dallas, and then playing like garbage in Dallas and LAC.

Perhaps the lakers had known something noone else knew?

Yeah, it does make sense. If the Lakers knew he was having problems (or had an idea) that could be a big reason they decided to trade him and why he's been such a disappointing player the last few years. It's sad that some of these athletes with so much talent waste it away with drugs.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #8
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

TMZ doesn't usually report stuff that isn't true and if they slandered people they would have all kinds of lawsuits. I believe the report. I do think some of the paparazzi do invade too much on people's lives though.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #9
DKLaker

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...h-drug-problem

Crack?.......seriously??? I wish him well, but his days in the NBA are over......I wouldn't want him on the Lakers...sorry.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...h-drug-problem

Crack?.......seriously??? I wish him well, but his days in the NBA are over......I wouldn't want him on the Lakers...sorry.

crack is wack ...so is lamar at this point...

drug abuse is not good...

i agree with u...his career is over...i still think he will get the min from Clipps tough
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
dd24
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
crack is wack ...so is lamar at this point...

drug abuse is not good...

i agree with u...his career is over...i still think he will get the min from Clipps tough

The Clippers signed Jamison didn't they? I would think that means they probably aren't interested in Lamar. He might have a very hard time finding a spot anywhere. It might take a team that is desperate from an injury.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

What a shame. Thats awful.

I heard on the radio about Khloe. That's really upsetting. Just when it seemed Lamar was getting ahead. This girl truly loved the guy too. He ruined himself. Nobody did this to him.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #13
dd24
College superstar

It was reported on ESPN radio this morning that Odom was arrested last night for driving under the influence. It sounds like he really does need help. It's turning into a pretty sad story. We used to make fun of him because he always ate candy, lol. I guess things were more serious than candy and we now know why the Lakers had to trade him. It's always disappointing to see someone with so much talent just waste it away. Hopefully he can get some help and get clean.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:05 PM   #14
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
It was reported on ESPN radio this morning that Odom was arrested last night for driving under the influence. It sounds like he really does need help. It's turning into a pretty sad story. We used to make fun of him because he always ate candy, lol. I guess things were more serious than candy and we now know why the Lakers had to trade him. It's always disappointing to see someone with so much talent just waste it away. Hopefully he can get some help and get clean.

Steven A. Smith just said it best "You can't get addicted to something you haven't tried".

Now that's a great message if I've ever heard one. Do the right things and think before you act folks.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #15
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24

what mess is he in now for this behavior?

i know few years back he lost his son and then his driver hit a kid...

whats bothering him now for all this behavior?
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: