Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #31
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post how old you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
You got to get out and get some pvssy dawg. 1400+ posts since April?

Nah from my observations people that have sex young tend to form bad relationships later in life. My hypothesis is that they begin to confuse love and lust at a time when they are forming a new identity away from their parents.

Better to leave it a few years.

Anyway, I'm 29, I'm old and crotchety and I hate kids having fun!
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #32
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Nah from my observations people that have sex young tend to form bad relationships later in life. My hypothesis is that they begin to confuse love and lust at a time when they are forming a new identity away from their parents.

Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #33
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
^^
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #34
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
You got to get out and get some pvssy dawg. 1400+ posts since April?
Most of my posts came in my first few weeks here. I had like 800+ posts in a month. I've slowed down a lot since then.
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #35
AS85
I airball my layups

AS85 has an OK reputation so far

28 but i look atleast 5 years older
AS85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #36
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #37
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
Most of my posts came in my first few weeks here. I had like 800+ posts in a month. I've slowed down a lot since then.
I only have 6000+ posts and that was in 09. You roughly have 16% posts in 3 + months that I have done in 4 years.

You probably got too excited when you came to ISH anyways if you are in fact slowing down.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #38
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #39
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #40
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #41
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #42
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

24, i'll be 25 on the 29th.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #43
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
now that I think about it that is definitely too old to want to bang 15 year olds
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #44
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time

wow, interesting. i like it, sir, i like it.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #45
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

The derivative of 9x^2 when x=1
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: