Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #16
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 9erempiree is finally banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
The only people who like Tony are literally only LeBron stans.

He's probably laughing his ass off and eating doritos as he reads these threads.
true. I wonder who are his other alts. It wouldn't surprise me if he already posted under one of his many alts in this thread.

Last edited by Bandito : 08-25-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #17
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
True but is not only me saying that though. Ttony is dislike by everyone equally while some people don't even mind 9er/ The one that don't like him are pretty much the Lebron stans because of their opinion.
I'm a Lakers fan and huge Kobe fan, and I think 9er is annoying as hell. All he does is make dumb threads about how Kobe is the GOAT or threads about how much MJ sucked. His trolling is not funny or clever. Glad he was banned but I expect to see him back.

I don't care if TonyMontana is banned. I skip over his posts most of the time, like I do with Silk, because who wants to read walls of text with nothing but trolling over and over? These guys are just as big clowns as the Kobe fans who call him GOAT, but these guys don't annoy me. 9er annoyed me alot more because he's a fellow Kobe fan.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
SpurrDurr
Local High School Star

SpurrDurr has decent reputation

Goodnight sweet prince
SpurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #19
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
I'm a Lakers fan and huge Kobe fan, and I think 9er is annoying as hell. All he does is make dumb threads about how Kobe is the GOAT or threads about how much MJ sucked. His trolling is not funny or clever. Glad he was banned but I expect to see him back.

I don't care if TonyMontana is banned. I skip over his posts most of the time, like I do with Silk, because who wants to read walls of text with nothing but trolling over and over? These guys are just as big clowns as the Kobe fans who call him GOAT, but these guys don't annoy me. 9er annoyed me alot more because he's a fellow Kobe fan.
Didn't you said one time you were Wilds09? I am pretty sure that was you.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:05 PM   #20
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

9r got banned for making a thread calling out mods for banning trolls, and that by doing so the forums were "boring" to him.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #21
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

wasnt a fan of 9erempire, but if you ban him and dont ban tonymontana, that is some biased bs
MavsSuperFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #22
Bandito
Banned

Where's Tony Montana anyways? Hiding in the mountains so they don't catch him?
Old 08-25-2013, 12:24 PM   #23
Miss Bella
I miss open layups

Miss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected poster

What did he do? he was a half decent poster.
Miss Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #24
Bandito
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella
What did he do? he was a half decent poster.
Quote:
9r got banned for making a thread calling out mods for banning trolls, and that by doing so the forums were "boring" to him.
this supposedly. I think Jeff got tired of him.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #25
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe the banning of 9er is justifiable, but why not TonyMontana? Am I the only one who was bothered by him making the same thread over and over?

So a person can get banned for making one nonsensical thread, but another person won't get banned for making the same thread over and over and over again? Nice. Sounds legit.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #26
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

9er and Silk are trolls, but at least they contribute at times. Tony on the other hand...
I'm not going to complain though, something is finally done about one of the trolls so...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #27
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
9er and Silk are trolls, but at least they contribute at times. Tony on the other hand...
I'm not going to complain though, something is finally done about one of the trolls so...

Now the mods just need to get this guy^^^

Pretending to be 15.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #28
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Now the mods just need to get this guy^^^

Pretending to be 15.
i'm not pretending
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #29
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Didn't you said one time you were Wilds09? I am pretty sure that was you.
Yes

It was a joke. A bunch of posters were messing with him, claiming to be willds09 after he left the site when his Knicks didn't win the title like he guaranteed they would.

I don't see how people can find 9er entertaining or not that bad. Hearing Kobe>MJ a million times is entertaining?
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #30
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has not been impressing people

MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: