Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #31
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 9erempiree is finally banned!

Lol at guys defending a massive troll like 9er. Only on ISH.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #32
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
i'm not pretending

I think the guy who pretended he was at a party with Megan Fox was more believable.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #33
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I think the guy who pretended he was at a party with Megan Fox was more believable.
what makes you think i'm not 15? I can't prove it so.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #34
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
what makes you think i'm not 15? I can't prove it so.
Yeah you can. Post a pic of yourself holding a sign saying "I am jameerthefear" If people were doubting me I'd do that lol.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #35
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Yeah you can. Post a pic of yourself holding a sign saying "I am jameerthefear" If people were doubting me I'd do that lol.
with all the embarrassing stuff i've posted on here no thanks...
Old 08-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #36
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
with all the embarrassing stuff i've posted on here no thanks...
you ugly or something? fat?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #37
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Quote:
you ugly or something? fat?
not at all, but think about if someone i know recognizes me.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #38
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
not at all, but think about if someone i know recognizes me.
people you know are on this forum? what would be embarrasing. they're on the forum as well.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #39
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Quote:
people you know are on this forum? what would be embarrasing. they're on the forum as well.
on this forum people think i'm a hentai-loving weaboo nerd with a sister complex...
Old 08-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #40
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
on this forum people think i'm a hentai-loving weaboo nerd with a sister complex...
Old 08-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #41
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

Quote:
post a pic of yourself then.

We dont know if you are a creepy old man or a 15 y/o.
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #42
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

NickYoung is next if he doesn't hop off that Landon Donovan bullshit
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #43
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing

He won't be gone long though I fear...

FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #44
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
post a pic of yourself then.

We dont know if you are a creepy old man or a 15 y/o.
no thanks...
Old 08-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #45
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

People don't really think that, it's just really funny.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: