Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2013, 11:37 PM   #61
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 9erempiree is finally banned!

Oh well.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #62
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
If you're a Lebron troll you're untouchable. You just have to like Lebron and hate on Kobe and you'll become a MOD even.

No one gets special treatment. I have had disputes one or two of the moderators before. But dude made more than one thread calling them out. Make your point and than leave it alone.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:59 PM   #63
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Is it good? Should I see it?
never seen it before, but from a simple google search apparently it's hentai...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:20 AM   #64
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Here is a hint: IT'S A TRAP!!

BTW, that's a fan art of a video game called Touhou Project.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #65
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:50 AM   #66
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Why is this guy banned?

I can understand if he pissed off the mods, but as far as his posting skills, this dude is literate enough to post a whole essay to back up his points. I know he's said somethings I might not agree with, but at least he's engaging in discussions and doing his best to back up his points.

Take a look at guys like HarryCallahan or Nathanjizzle. Have any of you guys ever had a serious intelligent discussion with the 2 of them? I mean seriously, think about it. The two of them are as dumb as liquid ice, can't write proper english if a green card depended on it, and has never once displayed an ounce of intelligence IN ANY discussion on this forum ever since I've been here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just being a d*ck and targetting them; there are some posters I hate (niko and kevnyc come to mind) but at least I can appreciate what they bring to the table.

There should be a distinction between a mindless troll and a controversial poster.

Unless if he really pissed off Jeff (dumb move), then I don't support the idea he should be banned because of his incessant love for Kobe. I just don't. Hate on him all you want but at least he's bringing something to the table with his posts.

You can't say so much for most of the idiots in here who can't even write more than a one liner.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:10 AM   #67
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24

I <3 u 2 brah
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:18 AM   #68
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

[quote=kaiteng]Here is a hint: IT'S A TRAP!!

BTW, that's a fan art of a video game called Touhou Project.[/i]i am guessing its hentai...got it.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:36 AM   #69
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i am guessing its hentai...got it.
I just googled it. It's much much worse than hentai
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #70
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

This is good news. He's a true *******.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #71
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
yeah i'm not watching it...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:27 AM   #72
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Glad you googled it, now you experienced what i feel when i first googled it in middle school.
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #73
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Biased
L8kersfan222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:00 AM   #74
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Some of you lamenting on him, why? He's not a good poster, he's just being a jerk to get views. Like the gun pushing thing, he really had no knowledge, no real opinion, he was just pushing it because it had the most people arguing against. If we all said YEAH GOOD IDEA! he would have dropped it and mad a different topic. He's just an ass.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #75
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
wasnt a fan of 9erempire, but if you ban him and dont ban tonymontana, that is some biased bs
truth
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: