Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-28-2013, 01:12 AM   #106
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 9erempiree is finally banned!

I withdraw my offer Jameer. I like my teenage boys with a bit more class than that.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:52 AM   #107
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
You cant ban Jameer he is up there with bladers and Theoo in terms of ISH personalities.

I'm not a big fan of Jameer. It is like talking to my 13 year old nephew. I find his love for hentai disgusting especially considering his age, and little children like him shouldn't be posting in a forum where there are a lot of mature content.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:00 AM   #108
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I'm not a big fan of Jameer. It is like talking to my 13 year old nephew. I find his love for hentai disgusting especially considering his age, and little children like him shouldn't be posting in a forum where there are a lot of mature content.
who said i like hentai?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:12 AM   #109
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
who said i like hentai?
stop bullshitting, you watch hentai.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:19 AM   #110
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
stop bullshitting, you watch hentai.
really not sure how you guy's came to this conclusion.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:23 AM   #111
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
really not sure how you guy's came to this conclusion.
your avy may suggest it?
Old 08-28-2013, 05:29 AM   #112
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
your avy may suggest it?
full ver:

clean
Old 08-28-2013, 05:44 AM   #113
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
full ver:

clean

Yup exactly.

I don't mean to sound like your dead beat dad, but from an older guy like me to a younger one, I think if you're getting off on cartoons, you're just treading the tracks a bit too fast per se. Don't get me wrong, I was your age at one point in my life and trust me I was popping like at least 10 boners a day so I know how it feels like. What I'm trying to say is no matter how horny or young you are, no matter how much you want to get laid, getting off on hentai is just a bit extreme. I mean you're calculating a butt grab to a precise precision and formula that would make Einstein proud in that other thread (whether the target is a guy or girl or your imaginary hentai gf is still debateable). WTF dude, when I was your age, the only calculation I did was in math class.

You have a problem, the first step is to admit it. Don't worry, ISH is your friend. No one will judge you. Trust me. Everything I say is truth.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 08-28-2013 at 05:49 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:52 AM   #114
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Yup exactly.

I don't mean to sound like your dead beat dad, but from an older guy like me to a younger one, I think if you're getting off on cartoons, you're just treading the tracks a bit too fast per se. Don't get me wrong, I was your age at one point in my life and trust me I was popping like at least 10 boners a day so I know how it feels like. What I'm trying to say is no matter how horny or young you are, no matter how much you want to get laid, getting off on hentai is just a bit extreme. I mean you're calculating a butt grab to a precise precision and formula that would make Einstein proud in that other thread! WTF dude, when I was your age, the only calculation I did was in math class.

You have a problem, the first step is to admit it. Don't worry, ISH is your friend. No one will judge you. Trust me. Everything I say is truth.
Meh, it's not the fact that he's getting off on hentai it's the fact that he's getting off on little Anime girls. I mean that's basically pedophilia right there not to mention I think he watches an anime based on incest. This guy is a sick man I wouldn't be suprised if he turns into a child molesting rapist when he becomes an adult.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:55 AM   #115
Shade8780
GOATin

ragging on jameer
Old 08-28-2013, 05:56 AM   #116
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Meh, it's not the fact that he's getting off on hentai it's the fact that he's getting off on little Anime girls. I mean that's basically pedophilia right there not to mention I think he watches an anime based on incest. This guy is a sick man I wouldn't be suprised if he turns into a child molesting rapist when he becomes an adult.
where did you getthat i get off on little anime girls? people just make stuff up on this forum.
Quote:
Yup exactly.

I don't mean to sound like your dead beat dad, but from an older guy like me to a younger one, I think if you're getting off on cartoons, you're just treading the tracks a bit too fast per se. Don't get me wrong, I was your age at one point in my life and trust me I was popping like at least 10 boners a day so I know how it feels like. What I'm trying to say is no matter how horny or young you are, no matter how much you want to get laid, getting off on hentai is just a bit extreme. I mean you're calculating a butt grab to a precise precision and formula that would make Einstein proud in that other thread (whether the target is a guy or girl or your imaginary hentai gf is still debateable). WTF dude, when I was your age, the only calculation I did was in math class.

my dad isn't a deadbeat, and the assgrab was probably a lowpoint, but it wasn't the worst.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:02 AM   #117
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0

Well he is a young kid so he shouldn't be judged so harshly for not knowing the correct form of jerking material. Instead of being so harsh on him, you need to educate him. Jerking off is important to a man's developement, so if you have a boy playing with his ding dong to cartoons, that could be detrimental to him when he meets real women with like pubes n sh*t. The shock might hit him so hard he's gonna go f*ck some dude in the a*s out of anger. We don't want that to happen, so as a fellow ISH brother, you should be compassionate and listen to his needs. He's trying to tell us something. Just listen!
Old 08-28-2013, 06:08 AM   #118
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Well he is a young kid so he shouldn't be judged so harshly for not knowing the correct form of jerking material. Instead of being so harsh on him, you need to educate him. Jerking off is important to a man's developement, so if you have a boy playing with his ding dong to cartoons, that could be detrimental to him when he meets real women with like pubes n sh*t. The shock might hit him so hard he's gonna go f*ck some dude in the a*s out of anger. We don't want that to happen, so as a fellow ISH brother, you should be compassionate and listen to his needs. He's trying to tell us something. Just listen!
you're so dumb. i post about real life girls on ISH all the time. and i'm not gay.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:09 AM   #119
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #120
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Garbage in, garbage out.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: