Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2013, 12:46 AM   #1
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default "show me the hottest girl in the world, i'll show you a guy who's bored...

... of banging her."

Any of you ever have a similar experience to confirm this quote?

All I'm asking for is the opportunity to get bored eventually and see if this quote could actually apply to my own life.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:01 AM   #2
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "show me the hottest girl in the world, i'll show you a guy who's bored...

It's definitely true for me at least. Occasional time apart really helps fix this, but regular sex with any girl gets boring over time if they aren't the experimental/open type.

Plus better looking women are usually less active in bed, so this makes the sex less exciting to begin with.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:05 AM   #3
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "show me the hottest girl in the world, i'll show you a guy who's bored...

I fall into this category.

Doesn't matter how hot the girl, I eventually get bored after a while. Might be because I'm still young and wanting to get around to as many as possible, but the thought of sticking with one person for more than 6 months is hard for me to imagine. I don't get bored of the friendship aspect, but as far as the chick being a partner for any longer, it does.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:02 AM   #4
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Immortal Bum has not been impressing people

very true statement. i even had a girl accuse me of being gay just because i just wasn't as interested in having sex with her as i used to be. but then again i had to do all the work because she was lazy about trying things.
Immortal Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:12 AM   #5
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation

i don't get bored of bj's....but actual sex yeah.
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:30 AM   #6
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx

Plus better looking women are usually less active in bed, so this makes the sex less exciting to begin with.

I prefer those types. I don't like being told what to do. I think the reason is because I like to know I am satisfying her and not the type that needs to be told what to do.

If the girl knows too much and very active then you can say she's very active in sport of sex too.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:32 AM   #7
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Sex is repetitive. Of course it gets boring, especially if you're not into chains, cosplay etc.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:39 AM   #8
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Sex is repetitive. Of course it gets boring, especially if you're not into chains, cosplay etc.

Even that's foolish I just want to do the deed and not put on some costume or tied up.

The best are make-up sex or mad sex.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:47 AM   #9
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Even that's foolish I just want to do the deed and not put on some costume or tied up.

The best are make-up sex or mad sex.

I prefer butt-sex.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #10
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Men like "new p*ssy".. I personally like pulling women.. Sometimes it is good enough for me if I know I can get her.. A woman throws it at me? I might not even take her up on it (right then, maybe later)..

the excitement comes from getting a woman youve never been with before.. It's like opening a gift.. other times you just wanna see if she'll give it to you..

you shouldnt make a habit of leaving food on the table, but sometimes Im good just knowing its there if I wanted it... like:

the fun is in the hunt..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:07 AM   #11
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The quote is extremely true.

New puszy wins every time.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:35 AM   #12
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx

this is quite accurate. Twice I have managed to pull a 8/10 broad only to find out that the sex was below average
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #13
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I get bored with girls, but I get bored with their personality before I get bored with them sexually. I guess I'm the exception that proves the standard?
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #14
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

I call it the "Halle Berry" syndrome.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #15
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

when you know you can get it just about any time with a girl, it gets boring
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: