Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #136
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: VMA's thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
I could give a rat's ass about Miley.

Justin Timberlake's twenty minute medley comprising many of the biggest hits in his career was well worth watching the VMA's for.. As great as his singing was, he was as good as if not better than his back-up dancers in the execution of choreography while managing to hit every note. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on that, Starface, since you seem to think the awards show was only about Miley's egregious display.

Sure.

I didnt see Timberlake, since I didnt watch any of the program. Unfortunately I dont have any trust in programs like the VMAs not to waste my time, so consequently I do miss anything that airs that may have been worthwhile.

Im actually not familiar with any of JTs post n*sync career. Thats not a knock, maybe hes great, I just never familiarized myself with his music. Theres some nsync and backstreet songs I have no problem admitting to liking. So maybe Id like JT but as it is I can only name the song Cry me a River by him. It sounds like his performance the other night was very well received, if I legitimately missed a great show that def sucks. Maybe Ill check it on Youtube if its on there when I get a chance.

Wont likely change my opinion that "entertainment" today is mostly about finding the hottest person willing to take off their clothes and then purporting them to be a "singer." Of course there are exceptions tho. There are always exceptions to everything. I would never say there arent.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #137
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Because I know I'm not the only one curious about just how much ranting OldSchool has done in this thread:

But no, you don't care at all

It's amazing how he still finds the time to learn Chinese.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #138
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Because I know I'm not the only one curious about just how much ranting OldSchool has done in this thread:

But no, you don't care at all

Yes, disquisition is always best served stripped down and dry.

Such a pity King wasted all that time describing his dream, huh? If only hed boiled it down to a simple and succint "Do ya thang my niggas!"
Old 08-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #139
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
Yes, disquisition is always best served stripped down and dry.

Such a pity King wasted all that time describing his dream, huh? If only hed boiled it down to a simple and succint "Do ya thang my niggas!"

He just compared his posts on here to Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech. Look you guys.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #140
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
He just compared his posts on here to Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech. Look you guys.

What??? I didnt compare them at all. Mine was way better. Theres no comparison.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: