Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #151
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Download link anyone?
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #152
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

I like groundhog day and wicked ways.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #153
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has a terrific reputationMP.Trey has a terrific reputationMP.Trey has a terrific reputationMP.Trey has a terrific reputationMP.Trey has a terrific reputationMP.Trey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
Download link anyone?
http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/5638322/file.html

That one should work. Full album and bonus tracks.
MP.Trey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #154
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP.Trey
http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/5638322/file.html

That one should work. Full album and bonus tracks.
Thanks, repped!
Old 11-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #155
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Best tracks? I did a whole listen through at work didn't catch song names but it was alright
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #156
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dig the song Love Game with Kendrick... also Rap God after the 4 min mark when he spits 1000 mph was good... didn't really like anything else though, Evil Twin was aight.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #157
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people

Love Game is one of the worst songs I've ever heard. What a letdown.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #158
dyna
National High School Star

dyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this board

Don't Front Feat. Buckshot (Snippet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlAxpP4aZGE
dyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #159
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's pretty obvious that Headlights is the best song on the album. I also liked Love Game, Wicked Ways, Survival, Rap God and Berzerk even though I heard those last three before. Also, wtf is up with that Desperation track? It's some country rap bullshit The rest of the album is repetitive and boring imo. Okay album I guess.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #160
Numero 10
Pacers Fan est. 1998

Numero 10 has an OK reputation so far

The album is good, not amazing, but imo naming it MMLP2 and not having similar or part two's of certain songs like Stan, Way I Am, marshal mathers, criminal, etc. was a mistake. He said he wouldn't be naming it MMLP2 if it didn't meet the standards of the previous. Comparing this to mmlp1, unfortunately it is a letdown. I think the biggest problem with Em these last two albums has been his choices in production/producers. He needs more DRE and Bass brothers. Too many singers on his hooks/chorus as of late too.
Numero 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:42 PM   #161
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numero 10
Beautiful Pain was dope. Should have been on the album over the monster track.
Not over the monster but definitely it should've been on the album.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #162
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Love Game is one of the worst songs I've ever heard. What a letdown.

I thought it was an amazing track, had a very Macklemore (when he's good) feel to it. But everyone likes different kinds of music, got respect for all y'all
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #163
Jall
What?

Jall has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numero 10
The album is good, not amazing, but imo naming it MMLP2 and not having similar or part two's of certain songs like Stan, Way I Am, marshal mathers, criminal, etc. was a mistake. He said he wouldn't be naming it MMLP2 if it didn't meet the standards of the previous. Comparing this to mmlp1, unfortunately it is a letdown. I think the biggest problem with Em these last two albums has been his choices in production/producers. He needs more DRE and Bass brothers. Too many singers on his hooks/chorus as of late too.

Bad Guy is from the perspective of Stan's brother.
Jall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #164
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

THESE ALBUM IS THE SHITS MAN!!! holey craps. i will maybe say is better than sslp < mmlp2 . pretty crazed track man .
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #165
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna
Don't Front Feat. Buckshot (Snippet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlAxpP4aZGE

Wow that sounds great.

So far from what I've heard, I've liked, just listened to wicked ways, groundhog day, plus monster and rap God....shit is great, not prime material but closest since
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: