Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #46
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year
 
miller-time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,934
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Vevo link to new single

http://www.vevo.com/watch/eminem/ber...o/USUV71301931

Nice little Lamar Odom diss on the new track lol

Quote:
All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo
With the ugly Kardashian
Lamar, oh sorry yo, we done both set the bar low
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #47
Hotbullets
High School Starter
 
Hotbullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Beldjum
Posts: 807
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Terrible, just terrible.
Hotbullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #48
Budadiiii
Banned
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 13,012
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Track is genius. His flow over the beat is executed to perfection and a nice tribute to the beastie boys.

Eminem is the greatest hip hop artist of all time, it's not really that close at all. Nas just doesn't have a case over EM.

This album is already a classic with this one song. If there's one human being I get butterflies for, it's Marshall Mathers.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #49
Budadiiii
Banned
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 13,012
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

And I don't expect you nerdy idiots to understand the significance of this shit. Keep bumpin whatever the **** you dweebs consider better than this. THERE IS NOTHING IN HIP HOP BETTER THAN THIS. Do you not understand that? Why is it so hard for you brain dead **** ups to understand what greatness is? You punks lack the instincts and intuitive understanding of it.

DON'T EVER POST IN AN EMINEM THREAD AGAIN YOU ****ING DIPSHITS - YOU DIVULGING YOUR BRAIN DEAD OPINIONS IS LIKE 4 YEAR OLDS DISCUSSING WHO SHOULD BE PRESIDENT - YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM DISCUSSION ON THIS SUBJECT - YOUR IDIOCY WAS PREDETERMINED BY YOUR IDIOT PARENTS WHO PASSED DOWN THEIR IDIOT GENES TO YOUR IDIOT SELF. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT - YOU ARE FOREVER ****IG IDIOTS BLINDFULLY SPOUTING BLIND BULLSHIT TO FEEL ACCEPTED. YOU'RE NOT ****ING ACCEPTED!
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #50
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,846
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
And I don't expect you nerdy idiots to understand the significance of this shit. Keep bumpin whatever the **** you dweebs consider better than this. THERE IS NOTHING IN HIP HOP BETTER THAN THIS. Do you not understand that? Why is it so hard for you brain dead **** ups to understand what greatness is? You punks lack the instincts and intuitive understanding of it.

DON'T EVER POST IN AN EMINEM THREAD AGAIN YOU ****ING DIPSHITS - YOU DIVULGING YOUR BRAIN DEAD OPINIONS IS LIKE 4 YEAR OLDS DISCUSSING WHO SHOULD BE PRESIDENT - YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM DISCUSSION ON THIS SUBJECT - YOUR IDIOCY WAS PREDETERMINED BY YOUR IDIOT PARENTS WHO PASSED DOWN THEIR IDIOT GENES TO YOUR IDIOT SELF. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT - YOU ARE FOREVER ****IG IDIOTS BLINDFULLY SPOUTING BLIND BULLSHIT TO FEEL ACCEPTED. YOU'RE NOT ****ING ACCEPTED!

So do you like the song?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #51
Budadiiii
Banned
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 13,012
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
So do you like the song?
I understand the song. I understand the greatness of the song, so YES, I like the ****ing song. I like greatness, of course...
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #52
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,846
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I understand the song. I understand the greatness of the song, so YES, I like the ****ing song. I like greatness, of course...
i see, you weren't really clear before.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #53
Budadiiii
Banned
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 13,012
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i see, you weren't really clear before.
What did you think of the song?

And an even better question - what's your opinion on Marshall overall? His body of work I mean. Give me your opinion.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #54
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters
 
G-Funk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,605
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Vevo link to new single

http://www.vevo.com/watch/eminem/ber...o/USUV71301931

Nice little Lamar Odom diss on the new track lol

1 minute too long
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #55
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,846
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
What did you think of the song?

And an even better question - what's your opinion on Marshall overall? His body of work I mean. Give me your opinion.
I love Eminem. I think his first three albums are spectacular. I think Relapse was awful and I thought Recovery was much better. I like the single. I don't like him quite as much as you do, but that's reasonable i think.

Oh, i like the song.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #56
Budadiiii
Banned
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 13,012
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I love Eminem. I think his first three albums are spectacular. I think Relapse was awful and I thought Recovery was much better. I like the single. I don't like him quite as much as you do, but that's reasonable i think.

Oh, i like the song.
Great post. You've always been a quality poster.

Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:01 PM   #57
iggy>
happy tanksgiving
 
iggy>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 3,979
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Tbh, kendrick has had more success reincarnating slim shady than em recently. The closest em has gotten to the slim shady character was on romans revenge a couple years ago.

Last edited by iggy> : 08-27-2013 at 07:10 PM.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #58
jazz873
College star
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,017
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

The more i listen to it the more it grows on me. Its unique and refreshing
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #59
Haks
Great young streetballer
 
Haks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Europs
Posts: 395
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Catchy song
Haks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #60
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year
 
miller-time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,934
Default Re: Marshall Mathers LP 2,11-5-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
The more i listen to it the more it grows on me. Its unique and refreshing

Agreed. I thought it was awkward at first but once you can predict the structure it gets better. Songs are accepted faster when people can make accurate predictions about the content of the song because they get a positive feedback message (in the form of dopamine). When you have a song that is unusual it takes awhile before you can be rewarded because you need to learn the song first.

This is why most basic pop songs are popular, they are easily predictable and therefore are basically instantly rewarding to the listener.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy