Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-26-2013, 04:24 PM   #46
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My brother got offered $15k a month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Boning a chick is one thing. The thought of sleeping with a dude is disgusting. Take that $180,000 and @nal fracking somewhere else.

What vibes did your brother give off for a gay dude to approach him like that? Same question to the other poster who said his friend got approach in a similar fashion.

I don't think it's about giving off vibes. The queer found my brother attractive and decided to see if my bro was willing to put out for $15k. MeanJohn and I PM'd each other and we verified it was the same old pervert.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #47
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've found that most legit money-making ventures are best when offered randomly from complete strangers.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #48
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I sense a threeway in the future.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I don't think it's about giving off vibes. The queer found my brother attractive and decided to see if my bro was willing to put out for $15k. MeanJohn and I PM'd each other and we verified it was the same old pervert.

I dont know gay males that will approach straight males in such a manner. Usually they detect some gayness on the horizon. I think your brother probably carries himself like a homo even tho he's not. So the gay dude peeped that and pressed your brother. Pulled up on his bumper and honked the horn.

Your brother probably effeminate. Gay dudes love those type.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #50
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
I bet your pathetic ass still has the picture of my daughter and I. If there is one poster on this site who deserves an ass whooping, it's you. I hope you get what's coming to you, you piece of f*cking shit.

Anyway, for those who are interested, I edited the OP again. I figure there may be some trolls here, but a few of you guys will be able to appreciate the story and understand that no circumstance is worth giving up your pride for money.

I wank every day to that picture, she looks so hot. I would definitely smash..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:57 PM   #51
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:

well, your brother is probably a queer during his spare time.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #52
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Crazy. Same exact thing happened to my friend.

My friend was chilling in a restaurant (chipotle) and this random guy comes up to him with this weird lead "hey man. I need to find people that are ready to make money. You interested ? I need someone that's down to do whatever to make money" and proceeded to ask for my friends number and to call him. My friend did and the guy was offering my friend 15k a month but said he would be doing "favors" for the older man. My really good friend has been looking for a job in quite a while and wanted to take the older mans job offer because he was afraid he was missing out on a great opportunity(at this point it's not revealed that the older guy was asking for favors) and he was apparently upset that my friend wasn't accepting the offer and thinking about it. My good friend told me what he should do and I said "f.uck it man. The guy seems gay and sketch. Money isn't worth being with someone like that. Who offers someone crazy money to do reasonable tasks? And honestly, what are those tasks that he's not willing to disclose."

My friend didnt take the offer.
F.uck that guy.

Scholar, sent you a PM bro

Sounds like this dude's friend and the OP's brother were both trolled by the same person. Probably one of those 'what would you do?' shows or just an old fashioned prank show.

Unless I'm to believe that there's an ultra rich pervert running around serially propositioning random strangers to be his twinks
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #53
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Wait WTF you mean MeanJohn's post wasn't completely made up?
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #54
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

why do gay dudes and bitches like it in the ass, are we missing out on something?
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #55
Goldrush25
Local High School Star

Goldrush25 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Sounds like this dude's friend and the OP's brother were both trolled by the same person. Probably one of those 'what would you do?' shows or just an old fashioned prank show.

Unless I'm to believe that there's an ultra rich pervert running around serially propositioning random strangers to be his twinks

It definitely happens dude. Cities like L.A. and Miami are notorious for it. Often times the men are closeted homosexuals, with wives even. Ultra powerful, rich gay men who need to get their rocks off but want to remain on the low.

Google Andrew Cunanan, the guy that killed Versace. He was heavily involved in that culture.
Goldrush25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #56
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
why do gay dudes and bitches like it in the ass, are we missing out on something?

Try it out. Yolo.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #57
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Holy hell that's 180,000.

A year. Plus benefits

For a young dude.

Why did my parents have to engrain dignity in my head?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:42 PM   #58
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
His wife would be pissed as shit if she found out he turned down 180k a year to have sex with some chick. I'd be pissed if I found out anyone I knew turned that down. Sex isn't horrible.
But I don't want somebody's dick in my mouth or butt for money. I would never do that unless somebody offer me a lot of money. I just find the concept of a man's ***** in my mouth or butt disgusting. I am not a homophobe and I respect people that like that, but I just don't.

At the moment I don't think I would do it. But to be honest who knows where I will be in a couple of years...

Also what if he does have sex with the guy and he was lying? Is not like I can take him to court.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:32 PM   #59
AintNoSunshine
Decent college freshman

AintNoSunshine has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I guess that's what sets some people apart from guys like my bro & I. I don't think any amount of money is worth selling your conscience for.

For Macho it'd be him getting paid for what he likes to do, in this case eating ass and sukking dikk. You can only speak for yourself.
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:31 AM   #60
Unstoppabull
High School Varsity 12th Man

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Scholar wroted a post about how his brother tried to sell Scholar's daughter as a sex slave and that he got an offer for 15K per month for her.
wrote.
Quote:
I bet your pathetic ass still has the picture of my daughter and I. If there is one poster on this site who deserves an ass whooping, it's you. I hope you get what's coming to you, you piece of f*cking shit.

Anyway, for those who are interested, I edited the OP again. I figure there may be some trolls here, but a few of you guys will be able to appreciate the story and understand that no circumstance is worth giving up your pride for money.

It's fucking piece of shit. Piece of f*cking shit just sounds wrong.
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: