Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2013, 12:34 AM   #61
Unstoppabull
High School Varsity 12th Man

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation
Default Re: My brother got offered $15k a month...

Tell your bro to take one for the team. Then Split the 15k with him once he's done. It's not like shit's gonna hit the fan anyways.
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:55 AM   #62
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I wank every day to that picture, she looks so hot. I would definitely smash..

You make me ill to the core. Joking or not, I wish I could open palm u in your face and stab your brain with your nose bone.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #63
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
why do gay dudes and bitches like it in the ass, are we missing out on something?

A guy with a name like G funk should already know by now.

15k ain't shit. I can't think of a realistic amount of money where I could do gay shit in an ongoing situation. Like even if you're offering a few mill, I wouldn't be able to put up with it.

A one time deal, I can be bought, and suppress it somewhere deep in my subconscious. But an ongoing affair that I'm trapped in? Fukk it, not worth it.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #64
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
A one time deal, I can be bought, and suppress it somewhere deep in my subconscious.

That's right man, it's just our little secret.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #65
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
That's right man, it's just our little secret.

How much are you offering?
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:09 PM   #66
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
You make me ill to the core. Joking or not, I wish I could open palm u in your face and stab your brain with your nose bone.

It's a bogus comment, Scholar is a cool guy.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:50 AM   #67
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The gheys are such fkkn savage beasts. They should be registered as sex offenders
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: