Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-26-2013, 01:21 PM   #16
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League - DRAFT RESULTS - comments are appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Maybe i read it all too fast but did no one draft Frank Gore?
Dooms snagged him top of the 4th
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:25 PM   #17
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League - DRAFT RESULTS - comments are appreciated

my big board that I used:

ROUND 1
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Calvin Johnson
3. C.J. Spiller
4. Doug Martin
5. Jamaal Charles
6. Marshawn Lynch
7. Trent Richardson
8. Arian Foster
9. Ray Rice
10. Dez Bryant
11. A.J. Green
12. Brandon Marshall
ROUND 2
13. Aaron Rodgers
14. Drew Brees
15. Matt Forte
16. Jimmy Graham
17. Julio Jones
18. Maurice Jones-Drew
19. Demaryius Thomas
20. Andre Johnson
21. Stevan Ridley
22. LeSean McCoy
23. Vincent Jackson
24. Larry Fitzgerald
ROUND 3
25. Roddy White
26. Chris Johnson
27. DeMarco Murray
28. Reggie Bush
29. Steven Jackson
30. Alfred Morris
31. Frank Gore
32. Marques Colston
33. Danny Amendola
34. Reggie Wayne
35. Randall Cobb
36. Darren McFadden
ROUND 4
37. Peyton Manning
38. Cam Newton
39. Tom Brady
40. Torrey Smith
41. Dwayne Bowe
42. Victor Cruz
43. Steve Smith
44. Jason Witten
45. Hakeem Nicks
46. Lamar Miller
47. Chris Ivory
48. Darren Sproles
ROUND 5
49. Matt Ryan
50. David Wilson
51. James Jones
52. Wes Welker
53. Jordy Nelson
54. Eric Decker
55. Mike Wallace
56. Antonio Brown
57. Steve Johnson
58. Pierre Garcon
59. Ryan Mathews
60. Eddie Lacy
ROUND 6
61. Colin Kaepernick
62. Robert Griffin III
63. Russell Wilson
64. Montee Ball
65. Miles Austin
66. Tony Gonzalez
67. Greg Jennings
68. DeSean Jackson
69. Daryl Richardson
70. Josh Gordon
71. Anquan Boldin
72. Rob Gronkowski
ROUND 7
73. Tony Romo
74. Matthew Stafford
75. Andrew Luck
76. Vernon Davis
77. Rashard Mendenhall
78. Kenny Britt
79. Shane Vereen
80. Ahmad Bradshaw
81. Ty Hilton
82. Cecil Shorts
83. Mike Williams
84. DeAngelo Williams
ROUND 8
85. Giovani Bernard
86. BenJarvus Green-Ellis
87. Lance Moore
88. Tavon Austin
89. Ronnie Hillman
90. Jermichael Finley
91. Mark Ingram
92. Bernard Pierce
93. Greg Olsen
94. Ben Tate
95. Kyle Rudolph
96. Jared Cook
ROUND 9
97. Andre Brown
98. Antonio Gates
99. Fred Jackson
100. Sidney Rice
101. Emmanuel Sanders
102. Chris Givens
103. Golden Tate
104. Owen Daniels
105. Vick Ballard
106. Justin Blackmon
107. Denarius Moore
108. Vincent Brown
ROUND 10
109. Andy Dalton
110. Ben Roethlisberger
111. Michael Vick
112. Eli Manning
113. Ryan Broyles
114. Bryce Brown
115. Martellus Bennett
116. Jonathan Stewart
117. Jordan Cameron
118. DeAndre Hopkins
119. Brian Hartline
120. Jacquizz Rodgers

-some notes on this, I separated out the QBs by round so that I could ignore them if I had already taken one...but for the most part if the QB was available in that round for me then I would take him. In the actual draft Rodgers was there in the 2nd, so that was that.

-NFCE players are placed lower on my list as I still have way too much fan pride to take many of them, but where I placed them is where they would have had to fall in order for me to put aside my homerism lol. I'm sorry but rooting for someone like Morris or McCoy just wouldn't feel right to me at all, it would make the football year weird.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:37 PM   #18
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
It is nuts how underrated QBs are in some FF leagues...the NFL is a QB league now, it is every team's highest scoring position, and yet people feel that they can wait on this.

Drew Brees was the highest scoring player PERIOD last year...and I am sure top-5 the year before that, he is a LOCK for being a top-5 scorer overall this year if healthy as that defense still sucks and all they do is air the ball 24/7...yet he fell to the 3rd in here, it's crazy

I drafted my players based around who I feel was going to score the most points...it really doesn't matter what position those points come from...I took Wayne where I did for the simple fact that I didn't see a RB that I thought would score as much as him...same with Witten after that...Witten has put up big numbers for the past decade, he is a lock in my eyes for good points and there were no RBs that equaled him at that pick IMO.
At the end of the day it all comes down to value
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
At the end of the day it all comes down to value
yep when I took Wayne the best available RB on my list was McFadden who I don't think has much of a shot at out scoring Wayne this year.

I'm not going to take McFadden instead of Wayne just because he is a RB and I haven't taken a RB yet...there is no logic in that

I want the one that is going to score the most...
Old 08-26-2013, 01:59 PM   #20
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, you were really high on Ivory. Hopefully your ability to pick "sleepers" is improved after your Titus Young selection lol.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #21
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Wow, you were really high on Ivory. Hopefully your ability to pick "sleepers" is improved after your Titus Young selection lol.
yeah I am, I got him in almost all of my mocks because of where I have him lol

the guy is an amazing and underrated runner....he just has to stay healthy

Chris Ivory highlights 2012, the run at :33 is unreal
Old 08-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #22
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

btw, I picked Spiller as a "sleeper" last year about the same place I took Ivory this year

just because my Titus Young prediction failed doesn't mean the others did...
Old 08-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #23
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
btw, I picked Spiller as a "sleeper" last year about the same place I took Ivory this year

just because my Titus Young prediction failed doesn't mean the others did...

lol I know I was just giving you a hard time
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #24
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I have a lot of 'sleepers' this year, or players I felt are being very under valued...

-Andre Johnson, yes he is a sleeper this year...his ADP is around 27 and it shouldn't be. I think this is because he only saw the endzone 4 times last year, but that is just luck/fluke...he is still elite and still got 1,500+ yards

-Amendola, there is no Gronk or Hernandez or anyone else on the Pats for Brady to throw to. If Amendola stays healthy this year then OMG his numbers will be insane. I had him ranked high, I guess Jazz Ballers saw the same as me

-Colston is a sleeper this year, the Saints lost Henderson and Morgan and now Colston is all Brees has that he is very familar with. Colston is going to get thrown at A LOT.

-Boldin, Crabtree is out and the only WR on that team that Kap has really is Boldin. Boldin is underrated in real life, and he is underrated in FF as well. I think he is going to have a monster year.

-Torrey Smith, same reasons as Boldin...the Raven lost Boldin which puts much more focus on Torrey...he should have a career year, he has a low ADP because I think most view him as a just a deep threat, which is pretty much all he was last year, but with Boldin gone I think he will take on more of a possession receiver role as well as a deep threat

-Ivory, as already mentioned...just needs to stay healthy

-Britt is a possible sleeper if he stays healthy "Britt is nothing" still holds true as of now though lol, but the guy's ADP is like 500 so at this point he is no risk and all reward

-Ryan Broyles...no homer, the guy is magic and should take advantage of Calvin seeing quatruple teams

-Sid Rice...no Harvin...Rice might shock everyone and turn into Favre/Vikes Rice again...he should be the Seahawks' main dude, his ADP is LOOOOW.

some of my 'sleepers' although I only landed two of these guys for the fact that I took my top 3 WRs right from the start so at that point I just needed RBs to fill out a roster.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #25
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
I have a lot of 'sleepers' this year, or players I felt are being very under valued...

-Andre Johnson, yes he is a sleeper this year...his ADP is around 27 and it shouldn't be. I think this is because he only saw the endzone 4 times last year, but that is just luck/fluke...he is still elite and still got 1,500+ yards

-Amendola, there is no Gronk or Hernandez or anyone else on the Pats for Brady to throw to. If Amendola stays healthy this year then OMG his numbers will be insane. I had him ranked high, I guess Jazz Ballers saw the same as me

-Colston is a sleeper this year, the Saints lost Henderson and Morgan and now Colston is all Brees has that he is very familar with. Colston is going to get thrown at A LOT.

-Boldin, Crabtree is out and the only WR on that team that Kap has really is Boldin. Boldin is underrated in real life, and he is underrated in FF as well. I think he is going to have a monster year.

-Torrey Smith, same reasons as Boldin...the Raven lost Boldin which puts much more focus on Torrey...he should have a career year, he has a low ADP because I think most view him as a just a deep threat, which is pretty much all he was last year, but with Boldin gone I think he will take on more of a possession receiver role as well as a deep threat

-Ivory, as already mentioned...just needs to stay healthy

-Britt is a possible sleeper if he stays healthy "Britt is nothing" still holds true as of now though lol, but the guy's ADP is like 500 so at this point he is no risk and all reward

-Ryan Broyles...no homer, the guy is magic and should take advantage of Calvin seeing quatruple teams

-Sid Rice...no Harvin...Rice might shock everyone and turn into Favre/Vikes Rice again...he should be the Seahawks' main dude, his ADP is LOOOOW.

some of my 'sleepers' although I only landed two of these guys for the fact that I took my top 3 WRs right from the start so at that point I just needed RBs to fill out a roster.

He went in the 3rd round, how exactly is he a sleeper? He went ahead of Amendola, Nicks, Wayne, etc....

Also, your facts are wrong. Henderson and Morgon combined for 22 total receptions.

Pointless to name those guys as if it means anything at all.

Colston is all he has to throw to now that he's familiar with......

Jimmy Graham, Sproles, Lance Moore.... including Colston, that's the four main targets of his coming back. Pierre Thomas was 5th, and he's back as well.

Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:45 PM   #26
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Colston's ADP is 36 which is where he went in this league, I have him at #32 on my big board

I guess 4 spots isn't much, but I do think he is slightly undervalued this year...

losing Henderson (the #2) and Morgan might not seem like much on paper but those guys were the deep threats that opened the field up for Drew...that was the team's WR speed
Old 08-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #27
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Moore is probably a sleeper too though, all that team does is throw, he probably has good fantasy value even though he is like 5'2"
Old 08-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #28
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Moore is probably a sleeper too though, all that team does is throw, he probably has good fantasy value even though he is like 5'2"
the little shit can find the endzone
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #29
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

They drafted speed guys to open the field up, like Stills.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #30
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Kenny Stills is a mother fckin G

he is a 2014 FF sleeper lol

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: