Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Insidehoops GTA Online Social Club (PS3)

Join the InsideHoops socialclub for GTA Online

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/vindicateurs

sign up and link your PSN account to this website and join the social club so we can hang out in game and do missions and dick around
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Insidehoops GTA Online Social Club (PS3)

I borrowed my friend's ps3 for this game, since I don't have a console. How do I set up the online?
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #3
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

kamotengkahoy14 add me up
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #4
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RMolloy24 add me
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #5
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PSN: Bcogswell

I'll sign up on the website later.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tried signing up for the site. It sent me an e-mail, but when I clicked the link, I just kept getting error messages.

My PSN is Manual_Required.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #7
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

we need one for XBOX 360.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
we need one for XBOX 360.

I highly doubt anyone would want to play with you.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #9
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sorry guys, going to instead join my friends' crew. bros before internet people
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #10
TheWINdyCity
Dont Care.

TheWINdyCity has an OK reputation so far

here is a crew for xbox 360 :)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...avage_avengers
TheWINdyCity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: