Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-30-2013, 01:30 AM   #16
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Wii U games are finally coming

First party nintendo games

I don't have a wii u, my roommate does though, he better buy these.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:31 AM   #17
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can you play wii games on u by the way? I never played galaxy 1 or 2
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #18
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Can you play wii games on u by the way? I never played galaxy 1 or 2
Yes.

Pokemon Rumble U came out and the shiny versions of pokemon are going for for over 50 on eBay.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #19
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I've actually never played a Zelda game in my life and am considering Wind Waker but I don't want to pay $60 for it. Any idea if it's going to be cheaper? And that new DK looks pretty fun. Haven't played one of those since SNES.

Dude, buy it. A lot of Zelda fans hate on WW, but it's one of my favorites. I included WW, LttP, and Skyward Sword on my list in the top 10 games of all time thread, but I'm not sure about the order. But there's something about Wind Waker that takes you back to gaming when you were a kid. It had a "different" visual scheme, great story, and literal LOL moments. The music is top notch, and there are enough side quests to really give you bang for your buck. I don't know about the price, but I know used copies of the GameCube version are going for around 40 bucks on eBay and Amazon, so for an extra 20 bucks? I think it's totally worth it. There's just something magical about that game that I can't explain.

I played the DK game for the Wii, and that was also a nice little throwback to the SNES days. Still great game play with a nice difficulty curve and kicking tunes in the background. There's no doubt in my mind the Wii U version will be bitchin, and I haven't even seen anything on it yet. Personally, I'm waiting on the Wii U. It'll probably be the only next Gen console I pick up, but I need a new Zelda game to go with it before I make the purchase.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #20
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

I love nintendo fans, they are very supportive and optimistic towards nintendo products. But the wii U has been bad.Disappointing third party support (NO GTA V, bad ports and Delayed games), even the first party games have been disappointing. I think this console will eventually turn into a shovelware festival just like the wii. Im afraid to see what happens to this thing a year into the PS4/Xbox One launch.

That being said other, than RDR and GTA San Andreas. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the greatest video game I have ever played. Skyward Sword was also pretty fun.
Its gonna be hard to release Mario or Zelda on the wii U with that same level of innovation but if they do, ill pick up a wii U right away.

Last edited by DropStep : 09-02-2013 at 06:07 PM.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #21
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i don't see games.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #22
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i don't see games.
Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Batman, Watch Dogs, Wonderful 101 (that game looks so fun), Assassians Creed IV, Sonic as the main games. That's easily enough for a holiday season.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #23
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DK got postponed till February.

Pikmin 3 getting DLC. I haven't even finished the campaign yet. But one free dlc and the rest are 1.99 each. Could be solid.

Windwaker HD is fan****ingtastic. Everything I could have asked for and more.

Super Mario 3D World trailer Still not sold on it yet but it could be fun.

The Wii Sports games are getting an HD release for ten bucks a pop. I like it because I hated golf and baseball. While I'll definitely get bowling and boxing. Tennis is a maybe.

Now Wii games can be displayed on the tablet. Pretty solid since the tablet has a sensor bar built in you can now play SMG when you're at the airport.

And finally still no speed update.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #24
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is that Lego City game any good?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #25
Rose
slightly upset stomach

I haven't played it, but from what I read it's the best, or second best lego game so far.

I honestly only play the star wars lego games. And one of those was because they were giving them out with a $10 purchase at gamestop.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #26
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just looked up a couple gameplay videos and it looks pretty fun. If I don't get a WiiU it will be the first time I haven't gotten a Nintendo console in my generation. I use to be a huge Nintendo fan and I think they have been going the wrong way lately, but with these new games their getting back on track.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: