Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #181
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,094
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
There is a big difference

Between missing minor leaguers

And missing NBA players

Results does not lie

You can lie

This will be bumped when Greece wins the gold medal, precisely BECAUSE their NBA players are not playing, and because NBA players like Calathes always played like complete crap and hurt their team.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #182
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,094
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
Action speaks louder that words.

They don't really care much about World Cup or whatever that is.

That is more for minor leaguers like Euroleague players

When the Olympic spot was on the line

All of those guys went out and compete
.

You are such a clown. Yeah, "all of those players went out can competed" even though numerous players listed there actually didn't play at either tournament.

You are a JOKE.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #183
Rooster
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,204
Rooster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
This will be bumped when Greece wins the gold medal, precisely BECAUSE their NBA players are not playing, and because NBA players like Calathes always played like complete crap and hurt their team.

Greece winning gold medal .

You guys have not won a single Olympic medal in basketball.

Are you trying to rationalized Greece shortcomings

When they compete against the world

Proving they are only good in Europe

Just like their Greek players.

Strictly minor leaguers
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #184
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,157
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Agrentina's full squad would be something like this:

Prigioni / Campazzo
Ginobili / Quinteros
Delfino / Mata
Nocioni / L. Gutierrez / Mainoldi
Scola / J.P Gutierrez/ Lieva

Jasen and Kammerichs would be in there, but I think they retired. But I seriously doubt that their full roster would like what you posted.

Regardless, either one of their "full" teams would have zero chance to qualify through EuroBasket. Neither of those teams above could make the top 7 at EuroBasket.

Did Machado retire? If he didn't, he would be on Brazil's team. Alex Garcia would also be on Brazil's team.

Funny how those full teams placed 4th and 5th in the Olympics better than every European team except Spain and Russia. Weak ass Greece could not even advance out of the Olympic qualifying event.

See what happens when those slow unathletic Greeks have to compete against the athletes in the rest of the world and not in minor league Europe. What was their place in the last WC? 11th? What a joke. Argentina places top 5 in every single global tournament they have played in since 2002, something teams like Greece, France, Lithuania, etc..could only dream about.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #185
Rooster
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,204
Rooster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Argentina usually brings a lot of their NBA guys to this tourney but age is starting to catch up with them and rest during the off season is crucial.



Karl Towns Jr.

Remember the name, guys.

This kid is something special. Every time I see him play, I become more and more impressed with his game. He's at least 7'0" tall, has the handles and agility of a wing player, has a great shooting stroke (regularly knocks down threes), has advanced moves in the post, and is presence on defense because of his length and rebounding. He's only 17 and will be attending Kentucky after this season.

He's the best high school prospect I've seen in at least the last 5 years. If you guys have ESPN3, go back and watch the 2nd and 4th quarters of this game.

I think he was on team for the Olympic qualification last year. Have not seen him play though but playing for Kentucky will be a good measure.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #186
Bandito
NBA Role Player
 
Bandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 13,943
Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
I said all Puerto Ricans that watch all of their national team's games know who Spanoulis is. You claimed you watch all of Puerto Rico's national team games.

Then you claim you never heard of Spanoulis, never saw him play, never seen or heard that name, etc.

PROOF YOU ARE A LIAR.

Spanoulis is like the ultimate nightmare of the history of your national team. Arroyo and Barea said he's the best player Puerto Rico ever played against. I remember watching a broadcast in Spanish and the one announcer said the coach of Puerto Rico said Spanoulis had the highest scoring average in history of anyone against Puerto Rico.

Yet I am supposed to believe you never heard of Spanoulis even though you also claim you see all of Puerto Rico's games?

You are a liar. You got caught lying. End of the story.
I never claimed that. I said nobody in PR knows who Spanoullis is. I never said I watched all the National games, if not link me to it.

Arroyo and Barea never said that you delusional troll. And I know that for a fact, because everything they say is shown in the newspaper here and my dad reads the newspaper everyday.

You didn't saw any coach said that about Spanoullis, because first you don't know Spanish so it is impossible for you to have heard that in Spanish., if you said it was in English (which is coincidentally our second language) then maybe I would believe you. Second the player that has the highest score is an American player (Carmelo Anthony which ironically could play for the PR team if he wanted to because his mom is puertorrican LOL). Third after a quick google search, I obviously didn't found any link sstating what you said which proves you are a proven liar.

I then reiterated that maybe I could've seen Spanoullis play because I don't know him therefore maybe he did play with Greece in one of the world tournaments and because he's unknown as a player globally I probably ignored him. Heck if I see him play now I wouldn't probably notice him until someone zooms him in as I don't even know his jersey number.


Ironically I found this link: http://www.piratasdelbasket.es/html/...spanoulis.html

Ergin Ataman, a Turkish basketball coach, said that Arroyo is better than Spanoulis at everything concerning basketball

Last edited by Bandito : 09-03-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:06 PM   #187
Bandito
NBA Role Player
 
Bandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 13,943
Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
He's of Jamaican descent. He's an idiot with no loyalty. He suited up for Jamaica a few years ago thinking he had no chance of making Team USA. One all star appearance later and he's asking FIBA to allow him to represent the USA, which is never going to happen since he's represented Jamaica in an official senior competition.
What an disloyal f6ggot.

I hope he never plays for USA and Jamaica doesn't let them play with their uniform. He has money wipe his tears at least.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #188
Bandito
NBA Role Player
 
Bandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 13,943
Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Oh, so when I troll in response to gabepizza in order to point out the ridiculousness of his trolling, by showing hoe he trolls, you call it out.......

but when gabepizza does the actual trolling in question, never once ever do you call it out, and instead you act like what he says is true............

Bro that is because Barbosa and Splitter makes Brazil a better team. Both brings veteran experience (which they lack), and Barbosa brings a 3 point shot and some play making and Splitter is a 7 footer who can play BIG in this tourney. Just the adding of Splitter is a big changer. You wouldn't say the opposite if they were playing in the Euroleague and you know it.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #189
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,480
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
I think he was on team for the Olympic qualification last year. Have not seen him play though but playing for Kentucky will be a good measure.

Yep, he was called in last year and I believe for the FIBA Americas before that when he was just 15. John Calipari was the head coach at the time and I think a big reason he coached the team was to recruit him to Kentucky.

Calipari's main assistant, Orlando Antigua, is the current head coach of the DR and Rod Strickland is an assistant.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #190
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,480
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
What an disloyal f6ggot.

I hope he never plays for USA and Jamaica doesn't let them play with their uniform. He has money wipe his tears at least.

Yeah, I agree.

Have you heard of Ricky Ledo? He's Puerto Rican and was a second round pick this year despite not playing a single minute of NCAA ball.

Also, what happened to Dennis Clemente and A.D. Vassallo? Did they not make the team. A lot of faces I remember seeing in past tournaments aren't here for PR (PJ Ramos, Carmelo Lee, etc.)
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #191
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,094
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Funny how those full teams placed 4th and 5th in the Olympics better than every European team except Spain and Russia. Weak ass Greece could not even advance out of the Olympic qualifying event.

See what happens when those slow unathletic Greeks have to compete against the athletes in the rest of the world and not in minor league Europe. What was their place in the last WC? 11th? What a joke. Argentina places top 5 in every single global tournament they have played in since 2002, something teams like Greece, France, Lithuania, etc..could only dream about.

The mental midget strikes again. I am lowering your IQ estimate down to 60.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #192
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,094
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
I never claimed that. I said nobody in PR knows who Spanoullis is. I never said I watched all the National games, if not link me to it.

Arroyo and Barea never said that you delusional troll. And I know that for a fact, because everything they say is shown in the newspaper here and my dad reads the newspaper everyday.

You didn't saw any coach said that about Spanoullis, because first you don't know Spanish so it is impossible for you to have heard that in Spanish., if you said it was in English (which is coincidentally our second language) then maybe I would believe you. Second the player that has the highest score is an American player (Carmelo Anthony which ironically could play for the PR team if he wanted to because his mom is puertorrican LOL). Third after a quick google search, I obviously didn't found any link sstating what you said which proves you are a proven liar.

I then reiterated that maybe I could've seen Spanoullis play because I don't know him therefore maybe he did play with Greece in one of the world tournaments and because he's unknown as a player globally I probably ignored him. Heck if I see him play now I wouldn't probably notice him until someone zooms him in as I don't even know his jersey number.


Ironically I found this link: http://www.piratasdelbasket.es/html/...spanoulis.html

Ergin Ataman, a Turkish basketball coach, said that Arroyo is better than Spanoulis at everything concerning basketball

They both said it.

Vassilis Spanoulis against Puerto Rico:

2010:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa...statistic.html

Vassilis Spanoulis against Puerto Rico:

2012:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa...statistic.html

You are just bitter and pissed off because Greece and Spanoulis always ruin Puerto Rico's chances in the big tournaments.

Just like all these NBA only fan clowns like KG215, gabepizza, Rooster, DrJ.4ever and the ones like that are still bitter and pissed off that Spanoulis beat their beloved Team Steroids in 2006.


He owns Puerto Rico and he owns Barea and Arroyo. Puerto Rico, Barea, and Arroyo are all Spanoulis' bitches.

Last edited by Euroleague : 09-03-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #193
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,094
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Bro that is because Barbosa and Splitter makes Brazil a better team. Both brings veteran experience (which they lack), and Barbosa brings a 3 point shot and some play making and Splitter is a 7 footer who can play BIG in this tourney. Just the adding of Splitter is a big changer. You wouldn't say the opposite if they were playing in the Euroleague and you know it.

Yeah and once again let me guess...........those are the only 2 players Brazil is missing right?

Bro, you have NEVER seen a FIBA game in your life.

And I have said for years here that Splitter sucked the whole time he was in Europe. So piss off with your lies.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #194
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,157
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
They both said it.

Vassilis Spanoulis against Puerto Rico:

2010:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa...statistic.html

Vassilis Spanoulis against Puerto Rico:

2012:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa...statistic.html

You are just bitter and pissed off because Greece and Spanoulis always ruin Puerto Rico's chances in the big tournaments.

Just like all these NBA only fan clowns like KG215, gabepizza, Rooster, DrJ.4ever and the ones like that are still bitter and pissed off that Spanoulis beat their beloved Team Steroids in 2006.


He owns Puerto Rico and he owns Barea and Arroyo. Puerto Rico, Barea, and Arroyo are all Spanoulis' bitches.

And Spanoulis is Ade Dagunduro's bitch.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:12 PM   #195
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,030
CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Yeah and once again let me guess...........those are the only 2 players Brazil is missing right?

Bro, you have NEVER seen a FIBA game in your life.

And I have said for years here that Splitter sucked the whole time he was in Europe. So piss off with your lies.
Do you not realize you are the most disliked poster on ISH? Even mortal enemies on ISH routinely rally together to shun your nonsense. Why don't you try changing your posting style or something?
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy