Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #196
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
And Spanoulis is Ade Dagunduro's bitch.

The clown never knows when to shut up..........

So you spent months on end GUARANTEEING that Dagunduro was the best player in Europe.

Yet he averaged 1.3 points per game in the Italian League and then got cut.

The genius basketball knowledge of gabepizza.............the guy averaging 1.3 points in the Italian League that got cut by his team is "the best player in Europe".

Even the biggest dumb ass would know not to bring that up, after you got so colossally owned. Seriously, how many drugs are you on?
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #197
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Do you not realize you are the most disliked poster on ISH? Even mortal enemies on ISH routinely rally together to shun your nonsense. Why don't you try changing your posting style or something?

People with actual basketball knowledge and that are not trolls send me kudos all the time in private messages. It's just the joke buffoons like you that can't stand the truth being told that have a problem with me.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #198
gabepizza
Local High School Star

gabepizza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
The clown never knows when to shut up..........

So you spent months on end GUARANTEEING that Dagunduro was the best player in Europe.

Yet he averaged 1.3 points per game in the Italian League and then got cut.

The genius basketball knowledge of gabepizza.............the guy averaging 1.3 points in the Italian League that got cut by his team is "the best player in Europe".

Even the biggest dumb ass would know not to bring that up, after you got so colossally owned. Seriously, how many drugs are you on?

That's my whole point that super scrub like Dagunduro made Spanoulis his bitch. It goes to show how horrible a player Spanoulis is and why he failed miserably when he tried to pay with the big boys. He is an embarassment to himself, his family and his nation.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #199
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
That's my whole point that super scrub like Dagunduro made Spanoulis his bitch. It goes to show how horrible a player Spanoulis is and why he failed miserably when he tried to pay with the big boys. He is an embarassment to himself, his family and his nation.

Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, LeBron James...all were made Spanoulis' bitch. Really shows how horrible they are. They got embarrassed, so did their country, and their familes, when they tried to hang with Spanoulis and the other big boys.

Oh and Team USA has never won an Olympics without designer PEDs. That's why the rest of the world considers all of Team USA's Olympic gold medals to be illegitimate.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #200
gabepizza
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, LeBron James...all were made Spanoulis' bitch. Really shows how horrible they are. They got embarrassed, so did their country, and their familes, when they tried to hang with Spanoulis and the other big boys.

Oh and Team USA has never won an Olympics without designer PEDs. That's why the rest of the world considers all of Team USA's Olympic gold medals to be illegitimate.

USA still got a bronze medal, better than Greece has done since then. Greece was eliminated in the qualifiying by Nigeria. jajajaj

Greece and Spanoulis has never won a gold medal in a global compeition. Spanoulis is a loser and will be forever remembered as a loser while Paul, James and Wade all have Olympic gold (Paul and James x2) and laugh at Spanoulis.

Spanoulis a big boy. jajajjajajaj he is the definitition of soft, slow biaatch!
Old 09-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #201
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

So....back to the topic, schedule for the rest of the day? Lights back on?
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #202
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
USA still got a bronze medal, better than Greece has done since then. Greece was eliminated in the qualifiying by Nigeria. jajajaj

Greece and Spanoulis has never won a gold medal in a global compeition. Spanoulis is a loser and will be forever remembered as a loser while Paul, James and Wade all have Olympic gold (Paul and James x2) and laugh at Spanoulis.

Spanoulis a big boy. jajajjajajaj he is the definitition of soft, slow biaatch!

And still no one calls this clown out on his trolling...............
Old 09-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #203
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gabepizza, dude why do you respond to him?

you realise you responding to him is ruining this thread right?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #204
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
So....back to the topic, schedule for the rest of the day? Lights back on?

Yep, lights are back on - the second game has been pushed to 10:00 EST while the other 2 games remain on schedule. Mexico-Argentina in 20 minutes.

Mexico has been the surprise of the tournament for me.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #205
gabepizza
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
gabepizza, dude why do you respond to him?

you realise you responding to him is ruining this thread right?

My bad.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #206
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
My bad.

its cool

i dont know much about basketball outside of the nba, so i like lurking in these threads, and i just hate it when they get de-railed
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #207
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Highly entertaining first half between Mexico and Argentina. Both teams shooting well from outside and showcasing smart, crisp ball movement.

Scola and Ayon are putting on a show inside. There's some good players on both teams that most guys have probably never heard of but will in a few years.

Argentina leads 45-40 at the half.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #208
Rooster
National High School Star

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Yep, he was called in last year and I believe for the FIBA Americas before that when he was just 15. John Calipari was the head coach at the time and I think a big reason he coached the team was to recruit him to Kentucky.

Calipari's main assistant, Orlando Antigua, is the current head coach of the DR and Rod Strickland is an assistant.

Calipari really knows how to recruit I'm pretty sure that was an advantage for him.

I am familiar with Jack Martinez. He played at Artesia High with the other Dominican who was more talented, Maury Fernandez ( I dunno what happen to him) I think Martinez deserved to be invited for at least the training camp in the NBA. He could have been like a Ben Wallace type of player if he has the hop.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #209
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito

Ironically I found this link: http://www.piratasdelbasket.es/html/...spanoulis.html

Ergin Ataman, a Turkish basketball coach, said that Arroyo is better than Spanoulis at everything concerning basketball

JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #210
Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
Calipari really knows how to recruit I'm pretty sure that was an advantage for him.

I am familiar with Jack Martinez. He played at Artesia High with the other Dominican who was more talented, Maury Fernandez ( I dunno what happen to him) I think Martinez deserved to be invited for at least the training camp in the NBA. He could have been like a Ben Wallace type of player if he has the hop.

He played with Jason Kapono as well, I think. He was part of a controversial group of high school players that were illegally recruited or something if I recall correctly. I really have no idea why he's spent his entire career playing in Latin America. He clearly had the quality to at least play for a good Euroleague team or in the NBA. He was regularly outplaying Al Horford and Charlie Villanueva the last few years for the DR. He dominated Luis Scola the other day and forced him to go 4-18 from the field while putting up 12/14 himself.

Calipari said he was going to try to get him an NBA deal after the last FIBA Americas. He doesn't have the best attitude, so maybe that's one of the reasons he hasn't made the NBA. Or maybe he just has a fear of flying.

Edit: I just read that he's had NBA training camp invites over the years but has been unable to obtain a VISA thanks to falsifying his age on immigration documents back when he was in high school in the US.

Last edited by Grinder : 09-03-2013 at 10:03 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: