Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #16
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,344
Euroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Patrick Ewing moved to the US when he was 12 and had lived in the USA for 17 years before playing in Barcelona, Olajuwon played college ball in the US and lived there for 12 years before playing for the USA. Seikey played college ball in the US, never received Greek citizen ship and lived in the US 12 years before playing for Team US.

Ibaka lived in Spain for a full TWO YEARS!

You are sick.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #17
mugiwara
High School Starter
 
mugiwara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 843
mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
hibbert iz also an overrated bitch

Oh and i wonder why you say that....

Its funny how your in every thread but have no visible knowledge on anything basketball related.
mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #18
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,344
Euroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Yes because last year with Splitter and Barbosa Brazil placed 5th in the Olympics their best result in a global tournament in modern history. The same Olympics where the Eurobasket silver medalist France placed 6th, Lithuania placed 8th and Greece couldn't even qualify for losing after to a Nigerian team in the qualifying tournament that ended up placing 10th.

Brazil could have won the bronze medal if those two were not on the team. Your basketball knowledge is ludicrously low.

And the Olympics isn't a global tournament you ****ing moron. It's a tournament based only for regions, NOT the best teams of the world. You don't even ****ing know what the damn Olympics is.

Why the **** do you think every damn sport has a world championship? Because the Olympics isn't a real world championship you ****ing mental midget. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Last edited by Euroleague : 08-29-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:46 AM   #19
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,344
Euroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Wait, is this a real post?

gabepizza is the biggest troll in the history of this forum.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:49 AM   #20
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,344
Euroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
It cant be, that niguh cant believe that shit he wrote, he know he cant

Of course he believes it. He's a mentally disturbed guy. He's sick in the head.

We are talking about the same guy that claimed for months on end that Ade Dagunduro is the best player in Europe and that viciously insulted anyone that questioned that claim.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:51 AM   #21
dr.hee
Decent college freshman
 
dr.hee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,948
dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Of course he believes it. He's a mentally disturbed guy. He's sick in the head.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
I am hearing very big rumors in Greece that two NBA teams, Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers want Vassilis Spanoulis.

From what I hear the Pacers want him to be a rotation player, with a chance to take over as the starter at point guard, while the 76ers are offering him the starting position, with a guarantee that he starts the whole season.

The Pacers are offering more money though, but with a big salary cut from what he is being offered by big European clubs. However, it is still a good salary.

The 76ers are offering less money, but hoping he takes the offer, because he would be guaranteed to be the team's starting point guard.

If Spanoulis wants to come back to the NBA he can this next season. None of this can happen until July 11th, when he officially becomes a free agent.

But the word is big that after the Euroleague Final Four, he was given the offers by both NBA teams, and that he is still thinking about it.

But since he has 3 young kids, and a newborn baby, it might not be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
I said there were 2 NBA teams offered him starting spots and contracts. This is after the fact.

It was the Lakers and the Mavs if you must know.

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:55 AM   #22
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,344
Euroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

you cannot see dr hee's post because dr. hee is on your ignore list
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #23
dr.hee
Decent college freshman
 
dr.hee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,948
dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #24
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star
 
Andrew Wiggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,908
Andrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee

thats not even what shows up if someone is really on your ignore list
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #25
dr.hee
Decent college freshman
 
dr.hee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,948
dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
thats not even what shows up if someone is really on your ignore list

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:26 AM   #26
dr.hee
Decent college freshman
 
dr.hee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,948
dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Wrong

Quote:
you cannot see dr hee's post because dr. hee is on your ignore list

Right

Quote:
This message is hidden because Dr.Hee is on your ignore list.

Good job Euroleague
dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #27
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,000
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Brazil could have won the bronze medal if those two were not on the team. Your basketball knowledge is ludicrously low.

And the Olympics isn't a global tournament you ****ing moron. It's a tournament based only for regions, NOT the best teams of the world. You don't even ****ing know what the damn Olympics is.

Why the **** do you think every damn sport has a world championship? Because the Olympics isn't a real world championship you ****ing mental midget. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

So without their two top players the would have been the 3rd best team in the world? Man the Americas region is really dominant! Not the best teams in the world? That's why the best teams from the zone champions get to play there. A low level team like Greece could not even hack the Olympic qualifying tournament much less the Olympics!
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #28
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,344
Euroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
So without their two top players the would have been the 3rd best team in the world? Man the Americas region is really dominant! Not the best teams in the world? That's why the best teams from the zone champions get to play there. A low level team like Greece could not even hack the Olympic qualifying tournament much less the Olympics!

You are the dumbest mofo that ever visited this forum.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:10 PM   #29
Rooster
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,991
Rooster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Brazil could have won the bronze medal if those two were not on the team. Your basketball knowledge is ludicrously low.

And the Olympics isn't a global tournament you ****ing moron. It's a tournament based only for regions, NOT the best teams of the world. You don't even ****ing know what the damn Olympics is.

Why the **** do you think every damn sport has a world championship? Because the Olympics isn't a real world championship you ****ing mental midget. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

World Championship

We send Durant and put Odom on center

And still beat everyone by 20 points

World Championship
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #30
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,000
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You are the dumbest mofo that ever visited this forum.

Two OF their best players. You realize Barbosa led Brazil in points and was Splitter 3rd in points and 2nd in rebounds?
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy