Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #31
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Canada has looked awful so far, I still think we get top 3 though as this tourney is WEAK with all the people sitting out. Wiggins probably would've started on this team if he wanted to play....the wings are terrible.
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #32
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Two OF their best players. You realize Barbosa led Brazil in points and was Splitter 3rd in points and 2nd in rebounds?

I realize your IQ is around 65 to 70.
Euroleague is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:11 PM   #33
dr.hee
Decent college freshman

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #34
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Euroleague gets owned with facts, again, and resorts to name calling....as always.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #35
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Euroleague gets owned with facts, again, and resorts to name calling....as always.

God damn you are pathetic. That son of a bitch claimed Splitter and Barbosa are the two best Brazilian players.............

that would get you laughed off of any normal basketball forum.

But in this place, it is "facts".

My god you are pathetically dumb.
Euroleague is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:55 PM   #36
dr.hee
Decent college freshman

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
God damn you are pathetic. That son of a bitch claimed Splitter and Barbosa are the two best Brazilian players.............

that would get you laughed off of any normal basketball forum.

But in this place, it is "facts".

My god you are pathetically dumb.

This thread is awesome

Brazil@Olympics2012

Barbosa leading in points, Nene,Splitter,Varejao leading in rebounds.

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:02 PM   #37
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
When gabepizza and Grinder troll this thread I am sending abuse reports to Jeff. You two have been warned.
Yet another empty meaningless threat.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:04 PM   #38
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee
Wrong

Right

Good job Euroleague
exposed
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #39
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected poster

Is TEAM USA going to be in this bitch, dominating the way they did in 2003, and 2007?
SamuraiSWISH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #40
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just want to see Wiggins in FIBA WC.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #41
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
Is TEAM USA going to be in this bitch, dominating the way they did in 2003, and 2007?
Nah they've already qualified
Old 08-29-2013, 11:20 PM   #42
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
Canada has looked awful so far, I still think we get top 3 though as this tourney is WEAK with all the people sitting out. Wiggins probably would've started on this team if he wanted to play....the wings are terrible.

Yeah we did have poor results building up, but if you looked at the boxscores, Triano played everyone a lot of minutes and all the games were close. We used different starters and different rotations each game and hopefully by now they have their line up set. The approach was more like a controlled scrimmage as opposed to a must win game.

I do worry about our guards though, we have been giving up big games to opposing PGs.

As for the no shows I posted at the beginning of the thread, thanks to all the capt. obviouses out there who pointed out those guys weren't likely playing anyways, a big round of 'd'oh' for you all, I just wanted to post notable eligible no shows.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:27 PM   #43
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Is Huertas playing for Brazil? That guy is my favorite guard outside the NBA I remember the first time I seen him was against the USA and he controlled the game hard but Brazil lost by like 1-2 in the opening game of a recent tournament.

Would have liked to see Vasquez playing but he's injured.....
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:31 PM   #44
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Yeah we did have poor results building up, but if you looked at the boxscores, Triano played everyone a lot of minutes and all the games were close. We used different starters and different rotations each game and hopefully by now they have their line up set. The approach was more like a controlled scrimmage as opposed to a must win game.

I do worry about our guards though, we have been giving up big games to opposing PGs.

As for the no shows I posted at the beginning of the thread, thanks to all the capt. obviouses out there who pointed out those guys weren't likely playing anyways, a big round of 'd'oh' for you all, I just wanted to post notable eligible no shows.

I think one of your problems is lack of floor spacing when you put out your best defensive lineup (Joseph, Thompson, Anthony) vs. awful perimeter defense when Rautins and Heslip are out there.

I think the best lineup might be something like: C. Joseph, Rautins, K. Joseph, Thompson, and Nicholson. Is Jermaine Anderson the backup point guard or is it Devoe Joseph?

Carl English should have been called up. He's been one of the most prolific scorers in Spain the past few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Is Huertas playing for Brazil? That guy is my favorite guard outside the NBA I remember the first time I seen him was against the USA and he controlled the game hard but Brazil lost by like 1-2 in the opening game of a recent tournament.

Would have liked to see Vasquez playing but he's injured.....

Yep and his backup is recent Hawks' draftee Raul Neto.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:00 AM   #45
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
I think one of your problems is lack of floor spacing when you put out your best defensive lineup (Joseph, Thompson, Anthony) vs. awful perimeter defense when Rautins and Heslip are out there.

I think the best lineup might be something like: C. Joseph, Rautins, K. Joseph, Thompson, and Nicholson. Is Jermaine Anderson the backup point guard or is it Devoe Joseph?

Carl English should have been called up. He's been one of the most prolific scorers in Spain the past few years.

Yep and his backup is recent Hawks' draftee Raul Neto.

Kris Joseph got cut.....

English was invited, but has some sort of injury. I think he's still around helping out though, we need his scoring badly. I'd seriously start Jermaine Anderson at PG, Joseph is so out of control. He's athletic and tries hard but I don't think he can run a team at this point.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: