Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #61
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Has the game started (Canada vs Jamaica )cause none of my streams seem to be working?
You Canadian? Sportsnet360 in 15 mins
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:13 AM   #62
andremiller07
#Quincy Acy Bandwagon

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
yeah i think so

what time zone are you in?
I'm in Perth, Australia it's 11:12pm right now as I'm writing this but it got me a bit confused cause on the stream site it said the game starts @22:30 so it must be there mistake. Cause I watched some of the African Basket and they were always bang on time with those.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #63
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Omg Basketball
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #64
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jamaica's pregame shirts

Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:38 AM   #65
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

12-2 start
Old 08-30-2013, 11:44 AM   #66
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

the guy defending tristan knows he wont go left :/
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:54 AM   #67
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

sick pass on the break by the jamaican guard
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #68
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Corey Joseph 17/8/10
Old 08-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #69
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is starting to rub some people the wrong wayEuroleague is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Just watching the Africa championship then this............Canada would get destroyed by any of the better African teams.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #70
JD_TO
I hit open layups

JD_TO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Just watching the Africa championship then this............Canada would get destroyed by any of the better African teams.
I think we would do as good as Greece
JD_TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #71
JtotheIzzo
OOOHWEE Cleveland!!!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague

I can see how you would make this false assumption after years of watching young African American men come to your Euroleague and COMPLETELY DESTROY the local heroes, you probably have it hardwired in you to fear black basketball players. The reality is my trollish friend, The Americas is the best zone for basketball, Argentina and the US are far above any team in Europe with the exception of Spain (who may nip Argentina). We have even agreed to play your FIBA-f@ggy style with cute striped balls to help even the playing field a little bit.

Teams like Greece, who you overrated massively struggle and LOSE third world hellholes like Nigeria, because they too are afflicted with the fear of the black man. This is also why I think Europeans are so racist and have such strict immigration laws. Once Canada rebuilds their program and takes it to the upper echelons of the game, you'll be looking at 3 of the top teams in the world from FIBA America, and teams like Brazil and Puerto Rico will also challenge. You need to be afraid, because even the tiny nations of the Caribbean are producing NBA talent, and there are enough Domincans in NYC alone to put out a tough team.

Hopefully Spain can keep adding to their program or one of the Balkan states or Lithuania can become reborn, because if not, basketball in Europe will be rendered as irrelevant as it is in Asia. You should pray that the young Nubian princes who flock to your continent from America will procreate with the local ladies to ensure the next generation has capable basketballers, it worked for France.

Good win over Jamaica. Needed to put some distance from these lesser teams.

Interesting they started former Oregon Duck Devoe Joseph, glad to see his season playing against all the Euroscrubs for Khimik in The Ukraine didn't hurt his game too much.

Puerto Rico beat Brazil too, so the stage is being set.

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 08-30-2013 at 11:40 PM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:19 AM   #72
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Admittedly I don't know shit about Venezula, but I'm guessing they're not very good.

Still...Gustavo Ayon went for 22-18-4-4?

Oh, and I don't know if it's already been linked, but if you want a schedule that eventually updates with boxscores, here ya go:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/96...ricas-schedule

And apparently ESPN3 (if you have it) is going to be streaming most (maybe all?) of the games.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:34 AM   #73
Dr.J4ever
Justice4 the ABA

Dr.J4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I can see how you would make this false assumption after years of watching young African American men come to your Euroleague and COMPLETELY DESTROY the local heroes, you probably have it hardwired in you to fear black basketball players. The reality is my trollish friend, The Americas is the best zone for basketball, Argentina and the US are far above any team in Europe with the exception of Spain (who may nip Argentina). We have even agreed to play your FIBA-f@ggy style with cute striped balls to help even the playing field a little bit.

Teams like Greece, who you overrated massively struggle and LOSE third world hellholes like Nigeria, because they too are afflicted with the fear of the black man. This is also why I think Europeans are so racist and have such strict immigration laws. Once Canada rebuilds their program and takes it to the upper echelons of the game, you'll be looking at 3 of the top teams in the world from FIBA America, and teams like Brazil and Puerto Rico will also challenge. You need to be afraid, because even the tiny nations of the Caribbean are producing NBA talent, and there are enough Domincans in NYC alone to put out a tough team.

Hopefully Spain can keep adding to their program or one of the Balkan states or Lithuania can become reborn, because if not, basketball in Europe will be rendered as irrelevant as it is in Asia. You should pray that the young Nubian princes who flock to your continent from America will procreate with the local ladies to ensure the next generation has capable basketballers, it worked for France.

Interesting they started former Oregon Duck Devoe Joseph, glad to see his season playing against all the Euroscrubs for Khimik in The Ukraine didn't hurt his game too much.

Well, I hate to take the cudgels for euroleague, but fair is fair. The US is well above the world in basketball, but Argentina is not "far above" Europe. They're about at the same level, and so is Brazil. Argentina is starting to age and there really isn't a new generation coming up to replace the Manus and Scolas of the world.

Eurobasket will still be the tournament to watch in the next couple of weeks, in my opinion. I agree with you, though, that except for Spain, Europe seems to be in decline. We will see if there is a budding power in European basketball that could also challenge the US in Eurobasket. I don't think there is one.
Dr.J4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:24 AM   #74
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Renaldo Balkman put on a dominating performance yesterday. He was a monster defensively, racking up blocks and boards while hustling non-stop.

He had 24 points/8 rebounds/4 blocks

John Holland from Puerto Rico looks like a really good player.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:28 AM   #75
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is starting to rub some people the wrong wayEuroleague is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Congrats on officially surpassing gabepizza as the biggest clown on this forum.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: