Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #181
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Eurobasket 2013 Discussion

EuroBasket 2013 will be broadcast in 167 countries:

http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/coi...leMode_on.html
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:00 PM   #182
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Europeans aren't even a race, Europeans are just people who live within the borders of Europe. As far as race goes, there are genetically about 22 haplotypes of people who lived accross Europe for a long enough period of time to become genetically distinctive though even then there is a lot of mixture between all of them. I don't have a problem with any of them really.

However those greasy Greeks seem to be a tier below everyone else athletically...

You are racist. And you KNOW YOU ARE.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #183
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Euroleague trashed this thread with his garbage already. I'm disappointed in how he handled himself, everything he says to other posters is a coarse insult, followed by questionable data that he never cites.

i have him on ignore so i dont care

its the people who respond to him that are ruining the thread for me
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #184
Miller for 3
Local High School Star

Miller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

PLEASE IGNORE EUROLEAGUE

Eurobasket starts tomorrow morning, and no one wants to see this thread covered with people replying to that idiot. Some of us want to actually discuss the games, not some hick from Arkansas who yanks himself to pictures of V-Span

Let's have a good tourney boys

Miller for 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #185
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller for 3
PLEASE IGNORE EUROLEAGUE

Eurobasket starts tomorrow morning, and no one wants to see this thread covered with people replying to that idiot. Some of us want to actually discuss the games, not some hick from Arkansas who yanks himself to pictures of V-Span

Let's have a good tourney boys

its a shame navarro and mirotic arent playing. the main reason i watch any tourneys like these is to see the non-nba talent.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #186
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tomorrow's games. All games are in HD on ESPN3. Looks like I'll have one game on the laptop, one on the TV, and one on the iPad.

Israel - Great Britain
Belgium - Ukraine
France - Germany

Latvia - Bosnia
Macedonia - Montenegro
Serbia - Lithuania

Georgia - Poland
Spain - Croatia
Czech Republic - Slovenia

Turkey - Finland
Sweden - Greece
Russia - Italy

Toughest games will be Latvia-Bosnia, Macedonia-Montenegro, Serbia-Lithuania, and Italy-Russia IMO.

Post your predictions guys!
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #187
Miller for 3
Local High School Star

Miller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Israel - Great Britain
Belgium - Ukraine
France - Germany

Latvia - Bosnia
Macedonia - Montenegro
Serbia - Lithuania

Georgia - Poland
Spain - Croatia

Turkey - Finland
Sweden - Greece
Russia - Italy

Grinder, what do you think will be the top 3 games to watch? Serbia-Lithuania should come down to the wire for sure
Miller for 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #188
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

All these clown trolls here saying Brazil is better than European teams like Lithuania and Greece................

gabepizza you can STFU NOW

And yet ANOTHER one of your "guarantees" did not come true. You guaranteed that "Nigeria and Brazil will finish higher than Greece at the 2014 World Cup".

Neither even qualified you ****ing dick.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #189
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller for 3
Israel - Great Britain
Belgium - Ukraine
France - Germany

Latvia - Bosnia
Macedonia - Montenegro
Serbia - Lithuania

Georgia - Poland
Spain - Croatia

Turkey - Finland
Sweden - Greece
Russia - Italy

Grinder, what do you think will be the top 3 games to watch? Serbia-Lithuania should come down to the wire for sure

Well, normally Serbia-Lithuania would probably be a classic but Serbia has a ton of absences this year. Even at full strength, I'd say Lithuania would be the slight favorite but without Teodosic, Savanovic, Lucic, etc. I think it'll be really tough for them to compete.

The 3 best games tomorrow IMO are Latvia-Bosnia, Macedonia-Montenegro, and Italy-Russia.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #190
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Well, normally Serbia-Lithuania would probably be a classic but Serbia has a ton of absences this year. Even at full strength, I'd say Lithuania would be the slight favorite but without Teodosic, Savanovic, Lucic, etc. I think it'll be really tough for them to compete.

The 3 best games tomorrow IMO are Latvia-Bosnia, Macedonia-Montenegro, and Italy-Russia.

No way in hell. Best game is Spain against Croatia.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:35 AM   #191
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

Lithuania taking it all, Big Val for MVP
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:52 AM   #192
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder

Well I guess you can call that classic, but Lithuania against Serbia official matches are like 9-2.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #193
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
No way in hell. Best game is Spain against Croatia.

This and ofcourse Lithuania vs Serbia.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:55 AM   #194
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Israel - Great Britain
Belgium - Ukraine
France - Germany

Latvia - Bosnia
Macedonia - Montenegro
Serbia - Lithuania

Georgia - Poland
Spain - Croatia

Turkey - Finland
Sweden - Greece
Russia - Italy (Not sure how can someone predict this match though).
Old 09-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #195
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

A few EuroBasket 2013 notes: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=14179
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: