Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-24-2013, 01:06 AM   #2236
Dr.J4ever
Justice4 the ABA

Default Re: Eurobasket 2013 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Based on this post, it looks like gabepizza and Dr.j4ever went and recruited Coach Nick to come here.

lol so much butt hurt..................

Whatever. Just say it: THAT YOU BELIEVE THE EUROLEAGUE IS BETTER THAN THE NBA... just say it and why you believe it is better. explain in your own terms. Let us see how many euros will come to your rescue.. I dare you.
Dr.J4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:11 AM   #2237
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
Whatever. Just say it: THAT YOU BELIEVE THE EUROLEAGUE IS BETTER THAN THE NBA... just say it and why you believe it is better. explain in your own terms. Let us see how many euros will come to your rescue.. I dare you.

you guys have totally run out of troll catch phrases of NBA only fans 101 for dummies and now you thought Coach Nick could save your trolling asses...........

Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:16 AM   #2238
outbreak
Custom User Title

Quote:

you guys have totally run out of troll catch phrases of NBA only fans 101 for dummies and now you thought Coach Nick could save your trolling asses...........

still more relevant than your threads!
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:20 AM   #2239
Dr.J4ever
Justice4 the ABA

Quote:

Don't have the courage to say it? Say it and let's see how many euros will agree with you just for fun... c'mon what do you have to lose?
Dr.J4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:37 AM   #2240
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

How did donatas Motiejūnas look in Eurobasket then overall?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:25 AM   #2241
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net

maybe some Lithuanian fans can tell more but seems like he didn't get enough minutes from Kazlauskas to show his potential. He had some solid games against Macedonia and Belgium but that was about it as I remember.
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:24 AM   #2242
gabepizza
Local High School Star

Quote:
You were talking shit and you know it. You hate Spanoulis or whatever so you talk shit.

Just know that both Parker (who is very close friends with Spanoulis) and Kirilenko have both said Spanoulis is in the top 5 European players in the world.

I think they know better than you.

Bullsh%&$#

Give a link or it's just bulls&%$
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #2243
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
maybe some Lithuanian fans can tell more but seems like he didn't get enough minutes from Kazlauskas to show his potential. He had some solid games against Macedonia and Belgium but that was about it as I remember.

Probably deserved more minutes, mainly was backing up Kleiza at PF. Didn't expected him to be so energetic, he looked motivated as hell also. He was ok overall, he hit two important shots inside at crucial time against Italy in quarterfinals, needs to improve his offball defense and decision making, has some beautiful offensive moves including hook shot with either hand(one of those shots against Italy was right handed hook and he's lefty). Can't say much more as he averaged only 11mpg.

His stats:
http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/cid... mID_2135.html
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #2244
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Ivkovic retired from Serbian NT at age 70. I hope Obradovic, Pesic or Vujosevic will replace him. Beside them Kokoskov, Milojevic ( he only became coach last season but he did a great job ), Dzikic and Maljakovic are also mentioned as candidates.
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #2245
kNIOKAS
There will be plaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Not as confident as you would think. Camped on the three point with the trigger ready, made a couple of power plays under the basket but just didn't carry on doing that. He's quick and agile, but not there mentally. On defense he was out of synchro. It's all mental for him right now.
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #2246
Rooster
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
Ivkovic retired from Serbian NT at age 70. I hope Obradovic, Pesic or Vujosevic will replace him. Beside them Kokoskov, Milojevic ( he only became coach last season but he did a great job ), Dzikic and Maljakovic are also mentioned as candidates.

If Obradovic returns and replaced him, he should nab Jaric and Tomasevic as his assistants and bring back players with NBA experience like Radmanovic and Rakocevic to guide those young minor leaguers. Chemistry would never be an issue and it should be fun.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #2247
morbius
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
If Obradovic returns and replaced him, he should nab Jaric and Tomasevic as his assistants and bring back players with NBA experience like Radmanovic and Rakocevic to guide those young minor leaguers. Chemistry would never be an issue and it should be fun.

With Obradovic, chemistry is always the issue, the guy is unlikeable as they come. Doubt he would care to coach a team without top talent, the guy only looks for titles.
morbius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #2248
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbius
With Obradovic, chemistry is always the issue, the guy is unlikeable as they come. Doubt he would care to coach a team without top talent, the guy only looks for titles.

Serbia has good enough team to fight for medals but I think that after 2005 he doesn't want to coach NT again. Also if he was truly that unlikeable teams he coached would never win anything.

Some people want Djordjevic as head coach but I don't think someone withoute expirience and good results should get to be our NT coach especialy when we have best coaches in Europe.
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #2249
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:

Obradovic is super greedy for money. No way in hell would he take the job.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #2250
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Serbia has good enough team to fight for medals but I think that after 2005 he doesn't want to coach NT again. Also if he was truly that unlikeable teams he coached would never win anything.

Some people want Djordjevic as head coach but I don't think someone withoute expirience and good results should get to be our NT coach especialy when we have best coaches in Europe.

We had this discussion before. I don't think you really know what Obradovic is like. He's an absolute total asshole and then some.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: