Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #766
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Eurobasket 2013 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller for 3
That's where Bargs fits in
Perfect fit!

Inb4 Italy wins 2016 Olympics
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #767
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
One of the main reasons I've been tuning into Czech games. I'm rooting for them against Croatia. They have a nice balance of talented young players (Satoransky, Jelinek, Vesely, and Balvin), seasoned Euroleague veterans (Barton, Welsch, etc.), and decent role players in strong leagues.

In previous years, Marco would play really selfishly with the national team, almost like he was competing with Bargnani for "top dog" status and it would hurt the team. This year, he's playing with a lot more confidence and even defending well. This new generation of Italian players is exciting to watch. Imagine how much better this team would be with Hackett, Gallinari, and Mancinelli. I think the one big weakness on their team is a big, strong defensive minded center.

I hate Hackett, he's a crybaby. But still, he's a player needed in that rotation.
I really like how Gentile grew up mentally this last two seasons, being nominated Milano's capitan will be great for his attitude in the future in his club and hopefully in the national team.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:53 PM   #768
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
In this very same thread, you claimed about 10 times that you have never seen Spanoulis play.

I guess we have yet another pathological liar here.
Never I said I never watched him play. I said I didn't know him at the time. he's an unknown player here in the Americas.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #769
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Never I said I never watched him play. I said I didn't know him at the time. he's an unknown player here in the Americas.

So no one in Latin America watches Euroleague? I guess that explains why you sound like a typical NBA only fan.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #770
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So no one in Latin America watches Euroleague? I guess that explains why you sound like a typical NBA only fan.
Euroleague is not shown here in PR (and I can bet most Latin america they don't show the games either). We have our own leagues to watch. The PR league has become strong for the last 10 years as the owners are finally paying enoough money to the players and the PR Basketball development (government sponsored) is actually developing players instead of just being there taking money from the government.

Nobody watches Euroleague because the games are not shown here. I watch from time to time (mostly Arroyo's teams and greek teams) because I've seen people talk about Euroleague and wanted to get on the discussion with people. Plus that league is just so different than the NBA and I like to watch different kind of plays.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #771
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Euroleague is not shown here in PR (and I can bet most Latin america they don't show the games either). We have our own leagues to watch. The PR league has become strong for the last 10 years as the owners are finally paying enoough money to the players and the PR Basketball development (government sponsored) is actually developing players instead of just being there taking money from the government.

Nobody watches Euroleague because the games are not shown here. I watch from time to time (mostly Arroyo's teams and greek teams) because I've seen people talk about Euroleague and wanted to get on the discussion with people. Plus that league is just so different than the NBA and I like to watch different kind of plays.

Just so you know, Arroyo did not play in Euroleague last year. He was playing in a lower level league. But he will play in Euroleague next season.

But don't confuse games you saw Arroyo playing in as being the actual Euroleague.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #772
gabepizza
Local High School Star

gabepizza has decent reputation

Quote:
There is not a chance in hell that he would ever play for the Rockets. Spanoulis is his personal mentor and they are very close friends.

He won't ever play in the NBA as long as the Rockets have his rights.

And it's stupid to talk about players playing in teams like Barca and making enormous salaries and that have huge buyouts even being interested in the NBA.

An NBA team would have to pay him a hell of a lot of money, for him to even consider it.

Guys playing in big European clubs and making big money are almost never interested in the NBA. That's just a fact.

Unless of course you mention Kirilenko, Splitter, Kleira, Jeremy Pargo, Pekovic, etc...I'm not going look up all the others who I haven't heard of but I'm sure there's lots.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #773
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Quote:
Just so you know, Arroyo did not play in Euroleague last year. He was playing in a lower level league. But he will play in Euroleague next season.

But don't confuse games you saw Arroyo playing in as being the actual Euroleague.
I known. he was on the Eurobasket or Eurocup or whatever it is called though. I just watch random games just to know what's up with European basketball. I'm a big fan of European basketball because they play really unselfish compare to the US.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:46 PM   #774
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GUYS

It's come to my attention that this thread is turning into a back and forth slanging game.

either talk about the tourney ONLY!! or take this discussion somewhere else.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #775
Dr.J4ever
Justice4 the ABA

Dr.J4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
So where the **** is your apology then for years of trolling saying Bourousis is an absolute joke, one of the worst players in the world, could never ever make an NBA roster, etc.

And for years of you saying anyone that said Bourousis could play in the NBA was "nuts, a liar, crazy, delusional, insane", etc.?

Where the **** is your damn mea cupla and apology and admitting you were wrong and were lying and trolling then? Huh asshole?

I never ever said Borousis is or was a scrub. Ever. Show me any comment whether here or any other site where I said that, and I will apologize. You can't! Maybe I said Borou is a scrub in your strange dreams at night.
Dr.J4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #776
Dr.J4ever
Justice4 the ABA

Dr.J4ever has an OK reputation so far

Ricky Rubio with 15 points, 5 assist, 3 boards, 6-12 shooting, 23 min. . Not bad.
He is still Spain's leading PG in terms of mpg.. We will see how he performs when the games really matter.

What happened to Greece-Italy? I missed it. I know Greece didn't need the game, but losing to Italy, who is still undefeated, could have an effect later in the eliminations and seedings.
Dr.J4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:33 AM   #777
alexd
High school junior varsity star

alexd has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
I never ever said Borousis is or was a scrub. Ever. Show me any comment whether here or any other site where I said that, and I will apologize. You can't! Maybe I said Borou is a scrub in your strange dreams at night.
he is a scrab.7 foot guy with almost 0 moves in the post.his best move is hanging out at the 3 point line.its not that he s so good.it s that we don t have anyone better.if he went to the NBA he would get manhandled hard.plus they got him on tape asking his wife s father for anabolics.he was caught saying mr.Makis can you give me my medicine plz?he s a joke.spanoulis is way better.its not that hard to shoot 60% when u get easy buckets under the basket
alexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:41 AM   #778
screeningnick
Can barely lace up my sneakers

screeningnick has an OK reputation so far

Who do you guys think will win in Germany v Israel and Russia v Turkey?
screeningnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:02 AM   #779
andz
I brick open layups

andz has an OK reputation so far

Israel imo in the first one. Dunno about the other game. Both teams are already out and they have nothing to play for.
andz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #780
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great start to the Greece vs Finland game 23-22 Greece up @quarter time, what a game so far.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: