Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2013, 07:01 AM   #1
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Default Man I date girls like Miley Cyrus on the regular. What can she do for me? Ballin yo

That's my problem. I'm too good looking. There is no challenge. Guys like Jameer make me jealous. Why? Because if a girl likes him, you know for a fact she will like him for who he is and not just another piece of meat. I'm sick and tired of having a pristine face, a nice chiseled body, and an a*s that would make the macho man come out of the closet. Being too damn looking is a curse! I wish people will like me for me.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:16 AM   #2
Jameerthefear
Banned

Default Re: Man I date girls like Miley Cyrus on the regular. What can she do for me? Ballin yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
That's my problem. I'm too good looking. There is no challenge. Guys like Jameer make me jealous. Why? Because if a girl likes him, you know for a fact she will like him for who he is and not just another piece of meat. I'm sick and tired of having a pristine face, a nice chiseled body, and an a*s that would make the macho man come out of the closet. Being too damn looking is a curse! I wish people will like me for me.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

Default Re: Man I date girls like Miley Cyrus on the regular. What can she do for me? Ballin yo

QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:20 AM   #4
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

It's really a compliment. Girls want to f*ck me while they want to be friends with you. Do you know how much guys like me wish they are in your position? I would love to talk to girls on the phone all day long, go shopping together, and be a shoulder to cry on. I think it's a lot more interesting than blowing a huge wad of jizzz in their face. You have something I don't; I envy boys like you.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

Lel, sh*t thread.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:58 AM   #6
MetsPackers
new based god

Seriously though can you stop with the pathetically desperate cries for attention? Nobody likes you or values your presence on this forum. Your blatant trolling and attention-seeking rivals 9erempire for most pitiful attempts at validation I have ever seen on the internet, and that's saying something. If you hung yourself now, your name would never be mentioned again on this forum, unless the discussion was "biggest faggots of all time". So do us all a favor and gtfo
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

Yeah, conspiracy theorists on their first job at McDonalds who spend all day trolling on the net are just chick magnets.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:18 PM   #8
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

I really will never understand the motivation of trolling like this. I'd like to ask you why you make threads like this, but I know I wouldn't be able to get a legitimate answer.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #9
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Cat's be acting like they internet superstars in here.

I haven't seen many threads here titled "I ran in to (insert celeb chick) today, I turned that bish down!" Than they proceed to type "Man, I get ladies hotter than her on the regular, what can a celeb chick do for me. Man, I got hoes for every day of the week. Ballin'!"

jhjk
Old 08-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:

The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

So you date toothpick girls with no talent, shaved heads, annoying personalities and bodies like 14 year olds who lack the fame/money of the real Miley? Congrats I guess
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #12
HomieWeMajor
You want some ?

Quote:
I feel your pain brother
When my momma used to kiss me before school I didn't know whether it was because she loved me or because she wanted my preteen ass.
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #13
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

didnt this guy make a thread complaining about how his gf put on weight and was 200 lbs now?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #14
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

I thought your girlfriend was fat as phuck
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
didnt this guy make a thread complaining about how his gf put on weight and was 200 lbs now?
When you are imaginary you can put weight on and off quickly.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: