Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 09-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #16
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League CHECK IN...

in...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #17
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Bumparooni...wanna keep this thread somewhere near the top..

Missing in action

Bokes
Rapscanwin
LilB
T-Low (who I think dropped out?..not sure.)

Still missing ^^

Just saw Rapscanwin post, don't think he saw this thread though...
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:34 AM   #18
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Yup!
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #19
RAPSCANWIN
Keeping the Bench Warm

RAPSCANWIN has decent reputation

Im In
RAPSCANWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #20
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Welcome back, RAPSCANWIN

Bokes
LilB
T-Low (who I think dropped out?..not sure.)

Three more^^
Old 09-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #21
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Yes T-Low officially dropped out, so we have one spot open. Generally I'll make the league, using the email addresses on the yahoo site to send out an invite which may prompt LB and bokes to check in.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #22
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

New League has been created. You all should have received an invite assuming your emails have not changed. If you did NOT get an invite, please let me know via PM.

I have set the keeper deadline for Oct 11th, which may be too late to get the draft started. I can change that.

I have posted LAST years keepers, because those are the ONLY players that will have a change in their round value.

We are keeping THREE players this year.

Let to be decided is the round value for waiver pick ups. Without a consensus, I assume it will be the 11th round for the keeper picks we are about to make, but now is the time to adjust if we want to. You all know my opinion (11 in too low).

Once the league members are set, I'll make a new thread for the Mods to stickey.

Thanks!!!
Old 09-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #23
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
so we have one spot open.

Why hello there.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #24
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Not liking Yahoo's new format, its going to take some getting use to.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:51 PM   #25
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

I think 11 is too low for non drafted players. Lets go with 8th.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #26
RapsFan
Great college starter

Going to have to set month end for existing GMs to check in and sign into pool. I've emailed bokes and beast if possible thru ISH and they would have received the yahoo invite also. Once we hit Oct, we will allow the new GMs a few days to pick their keepers and I'll probably move up the keeper deadline for the league to the fist week of Oct. Epic thread draft to follow.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #27
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I never received any PM's on here. But anyways that's neither here nor there but i'm in. Having said that i'd like any rule changes i'd like them to be clarified here and now to avoid having another situation where the integrity of the league is comprimised. If changes are to be made, they should be officially decided and majority agreed upon before we even start the draft. That's just my opinion.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #28
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I never received any PM's on here. But anyways that's neither here nor there but i'm in. Having said that i'd like any rule changes i'd like them to be clarified here and now to avoid having another situation where the integrity of the league is comprimised. If changes are to be made, they should be officially decided and majority agreed upon before we even start the draft. That's just my opinion.
bokes!! I'm just happy your still alive

Welcome back!
Old 09-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #29
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

T-low (who's spot is open)
Beast

Two more spots...
Old 09-27-2013, 01:31 PM   #30
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So October 1st is the deadline for returning players?
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: