Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 09-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #31
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League CHECK IN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
So October 1st is the deadline for returning players?
Check your pm's
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #32
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Check your pm's

Did.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #33
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

We are only keeping 3 players this season right?
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #34
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Welcome back, RAPSCANWIN

Bokes
LilB
T-Low (who I think dropped out?..not sure.)

Three more^^
I don't think so buddy. I'm IN!
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #35
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
We are only keeping 3 players this season right?

That is correct.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #36
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
I don't think so buddy. I'm IN!
LilB??? lol...I honestly thought you weren't coming back.

Edit...make sure you guys check your emails and join the league, right now we only have 9 joined. lilbeastnani, bokes, and chambs ...still have to join.

One spot to fill RapsFan check your PM's.

Last edited by Zan Tabak : 09-27-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #37
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Nice! Bokes and Beast are back....one spot to fill. I have had PM's suggesting Bcogswell and he was the first to show interest. I am happy to add him to the league. Any suggestions or objections?

bokes, no I didn't PM you. Figured once you logged on you would see the thread.

Has anyone NOT got the league invite via email?
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #38
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
LilB??? lol...I honestly thought you weren't coming back.

In all honesty, I will say that i'll be supporting Bargs on the Knicks but the Raptors are still my squad.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:57 AM   #39
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
In all honesty, I will say that i'll be supporting Bargs on the Knicks but the Raptors are still my squad.

Sweet! maybe you can use your first pick on Bargs

btw...join the league brah!

Last edited by Zan Tabak : 09-28-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:30 PM   #40
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

All joined up. Sorry for the delay, fellas.

So, if I'm seeing this correctly, we no longer have to PM your our keepers? We can just do it on the site?
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #41
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
All joined up. Sorry for the delay, fellas.

So, if I'm seeing this correctly, we no longer have to PM your our keepers? We can just do it on the site?
Good question. I noticed that feature and was wondering the same thing.

Two left to join - LilBeastani and Bcogswell
Old 09-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #42
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whats the link for the league so I can sign up?
Old 09-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #43
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Whats the link for the league so I can sign up?
PM your email to RapsFan and he'll send you the link.
Old 09-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #44
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
PM your email to RapsFan and he'll send you the link.

Alright, done. I'll be in whenever he sends it.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #45
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the drama and madness that Raps Forum Keeper League always is.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: