Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-27-2014, 03:04 AM   #1
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Would you pay $75 to play Kobe or Bron in a game of 1 on 1?

If you win you get $75 + they would play forreal
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
Fork
Serious playground baller

Fork is a pretty well-respected posterFork is a pretty well-respected posterFork is a pretty well-respected posterFork is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Would you pay $75 to play Kobe or Bron in a game of 1 on 1?

No I would not pay to get beat

Instead I would by 2k and beat them 1 on 1 there
Fork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:36 AM   #3
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Pay $75 to have one of them beat me 21-0? What the f is that gonna do to my confidence
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:49 PM   #4
mr beast
BEAST

mr beast has no real reputation yet.

yep i would.

so what if you got beat, for 75 dollars u get to say u balled against the bests of NBA
mr beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #5
Springsteen
they (are) scared now

Springsteen has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr beast
yep i would.

so what if you got beat, for 75 dollars u get to say u balled against the bests of NBA

That's like paying 75 to get the sh*t beaten out of you by Flyod/Tyson so you can brag to your friends about "boxing with some of the bests".
Springsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:21 AM   #6
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Pay $75 to have one of them beat me 21-0? What the f is that gonna do to my confidence

This. Unless they dunk on me and then autograph the poster so I can sell it on Ebay, there's no win in this situation.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:26 AM   #7
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Richesly has an OK reputation so far

I rather play against Kobe honestly because I'd feel to have fair game phsyically.

I played basketball in middle school and high school, and started ever year after freshmen. Coach loved my hustle, although I wasn't really skilled. That's how you earn playing time though is working hard in practice and games.

I would not be able to keep up with LeBron and I'd get overpowered every time. However, kobe is a less physical player and would shoot more jumpers than drive.

Regardless, I'm only 5'11, so no matter how good I do defensively he still has the advantage.

Playing good defense physically only requires good footwork.
Richesly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:32 AM   #8
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springsteen
That's like paying 75 to get the sh*t beaten out of you by Flyod/Tyson so you can brag to your friends about "boxing with some of the bests".
Who cares? It's not like anyone believes you can beat them. Also, there is a very slight chance you could score once and then you could tell everybody you've scored on LeBron/Kobe.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:55 PM   #9
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes, easily. $75 ain't nothing in that situation.

LOL @ comparing a one-on-one pick-up game to getting your face punched by Tyson or Mayweather.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:05 PM   #10
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

they making millions from us watching them play, they need to give us $75
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:21 AM   #11
OncePerMonth
bears can smell it

OncePerMonth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOncePerMonth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOncePerMonth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOncePerMonth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOncePerMonth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOncePerMonth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOncePerMonth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOncePerMonth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr beast
yep i would.

This 100%
OncePerMonth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:58 AM   #12
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
they making millions from us watching them play, they need to give us $75

This
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:59 AM   #13
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes of course...i'd lose 21-0 but it would be amazing to just experience being on the court with one of the best players ever...
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:00 AM   #14
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
yes because being punched in the face until ktfo is the same as losing a 1-on-1 basketball game..
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:32 PM   #15
mr beast
BEAST

mr beast has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

i want to go up against them and if all you need is 75 dollars to get a game set up with them, i've do it in a heart beat. it's not even about bragging rights as much as it seems to be, playing with and against the best is not for everyone.
mr beast is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: