Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #16
305Baller
LeBron's ex-girlfriend

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board
Default Re: To All Of You Posting Right Now At This Exact Moment...Do You Have A Job?

im eating....
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #17
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: To All Of You Posting Right Now At This Exact Moment...Do You Have A Job?

some of us own our own business and have the site open to check while on the phone or sitting at the desk wolfing down a burger...like me now...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #18
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I do have a job.

I am on the clock as we speak.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #19
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

uhm, not everyone who posts here is in the U.S. besides, many can post while working. while being in school, etc.

and anyway, WTF are YOU doing here, besides starting crappy threads?
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #20
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I spend more time reading about basketball at work than actually doing work. Unless one of you is my boss, then I'm just kidding!
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #21
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

Your nosey, what the f*ck do you care. Tell me that.
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #22
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well it's 8:00pm over in England, so I have no job or school to go to.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:59 PM   #23
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

On the clock, working hard I might add.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:59 PM   #24
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

Yes am at work right now as a matter of fact...am I actually working is a whole different kettle of fish.
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:00 PM   #25
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

I just got home from school and am now posting. Why are UUUUU POSTING NOW???
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:04 PM   #26
SomeBunghole
Banned

SomeBunghole has an OK reputation so far

I like how the assumption of the original post is that if you have a job, it must be working round-the-clock in a meat-packing plant where you could not possibly access the internet.

I'm a teacher, I own a laptop, hence it's pretty easy for me to be doing my job and be here. I post during recess, my lunch break, or when kids are busy with assignments.
SomeBunghole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:17 PM   #27
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Anyone else at work not doing anything?

Our nation's future leaders are dilligently working at their long division, while some bunghole snickers "your momma" jokes into his laptop from the front of the room.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:21 PM   #28
SomeBunghole
Banned

SomeBunghole has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz

Our nation's future leaders are dilligently working at their long division, while some bunghole snickers "your momma" jokes into his laptop from the front of the room.

Your nation? I'm from Canada, yo!

And they're not doing long division, they're writing about what Purim means to them. :)
SomeBunghole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:31 PM   #29
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hey working people, what did you have for lunch? you have to eat lunch. don't let ish stop you from eating lunch. lunch is good. i'm hungry.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: