Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-02-2007, 05:54 PM   #16
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Winthrop Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
The Eagles beat UNCA 79-60 in the Semifinals of the Big South Tournament. They advanced to the Big South Championship Game which will be played on Saturday at 2:00 PM EST on ESPN against VMI. I will be there!! GO EAGLES!!

Beat me to it :). I was just about to post this and the UCLA results and what not.

Winthrop should make the NC2A even with a loss, which means many people would want VMI to win so the Big South can have two representing squads. Winthrop will still take the game though, don't want to gamble being an At-Large team
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:05 PM   #17
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Beat me to it :). I was just about to post this and the UCLA results and what not.

Winthrop should make the NC2A even with a loss, which means many people would want VMI to win so the Big South can have two representing squads. Winthrop will still take the game though, don't want to gamble being an At-Large team

It is not a given that Winthrop will make the tournament if they lose on Saturday.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #18
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It is not a given that Winthrop will make the tournament if they lose on Saturday.

True, but chances are in their favirotes and like I said, they wouldn't want to take the chance. I expect the Eagles to win by about 30 for some reason, hmm I think it's because they already beat the VMI whatevers by 32.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #19
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
hey already beat the VMI whatevers

keydets
Old 03-02-2007, 06:12 PM   #20
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
keydets

Yeah there you go. Heh, I was just the coach of them in legacy mode of 2k5 college hoops. Damn I have bad memory
Old 03-03-2007, 04:06 PM   #21
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Eagles win Big South Championship 84-81

Last edited by Bobcat4Ever : 03-03-2007 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:01 PM   #22
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Eagles win Big South Championship 84-81

That was one of the best games I've seen this year, possibly the best[the Clemson @ Duke game was great as was UCLA @ USC] since last years UCLA/Gonzaga tournament game
Old 03-03-2007, 09:05 PM   #23
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

No, the Clemson/Dook game was a screw job. I'm a Clemson game, don't get my started on that.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:34 PM   #24
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Winthrop ranked in the Top 25 for first time in school history.

AP Top 25

1. Ohio St. (70)

2. Kansas (2)

3. Wisconsin

4. UCLA

5. Memphis

6. Florida

7. Texas A&M

8. North Carolina

9. Georgetown

10. Nevada

11. Washington St.

12. Louisville

13. Pittsburgh

14. Southern Ill.

15. Texas

16. Oregon

17. Maryland

18. Marquette

19. Butler

20. Notre Dame

21. Duke

22. Tennessee

23. BYU

24. Winthrop

25. UNLV

USA Today/ESPN

1. Ohio St. (30)

2. Kansas (1)

3. UCLA

4. Wisconsin

5. Memphis

6. Florida

7. Texas A&M

8. North Carolina

9. Georgetown

10. Nevada

11. Pittsburgh

12. Washington St.

13. Southern Ill.

14. Texas

15. Louisville

16. Notre Dame

17. Butler

18. Oregon

19. Marquette

20. Maryland

21. Duke

22. Winthrop

23. BYU

24. Virginia

25. UNLV
Old 03-29-2007, 08:34 PM   #25
ZetMaster

Post Little Known Ways to Save Your Money

Hi!
We offer best prices for OEM Software. Hurry up, it's limited!

Check our prices and blow your mind!
Thanks
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: