Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation
Default Weekly Gambling Spreads.

Along with picking every game, I will also have 1000 "fake" dollars to spend on the lines throughout the year that I feel are worth while.

I will bet price and potential earnings in every pick.

Anyone else can play too, see how you would do theoretically.

Bank Account - $2363.20

Superbowl bets:

Seahawks +220 (426.45 to win 1363.20)

Last edited by Carbine : 02-03-2014 at 10:54 AM.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Weekly Gambling Spreads.

I like Bengals, Vikings, Packers, Texans
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #3
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Any time there's a double digit spread I'm tempted to take the underdog. Bovada has the Pats and Colts at -10 right now.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Carbine bout to find out just how difficult it is to outsmart Vegas...take into account their 5% take from the winners, the "juice", you really need to be correct on 60% of your picks to make a profit

and the way many handicappers do things, is that they will list games out as Carbine has done here, but they will have 1-3 games each week they consider "locks" where you are to put 2x or 3x the amount of money down that you would on all the other games.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Pats/Bills being a division game benefits Buffalo as well, less likely to blow them out I would think.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
New England Patriots Buffalo Bills 10
Cincinnatti Bengals 3 Chicago Bears
Miami Dolphins 3 Cleveland Browns
Atlanta Falcons 3 New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers NY Jets 3
Tennessee Titans 7 Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings 7 Detroit Lions
Oakland Raiders 10 Indianapolis Colts
Seattle Seahawks Carolina Panthers 3
Kansas City Chiefs Jacksonville Jaguars 3
Arizona Cardinals 7 St. Louis Rams
Green Bay Packers 7 San Francisco 49ers
NY Giants 3 Dallas Cowboys
Mon, Sep 09 Home
Philadelphia Eagles 3 Washington Redskins
Houston Texans San Diego Chargers 3
I need to pick 5 out of these. So far i am leaning towards Texans, Vikings, and Bengals. Trying to figure out other two. Any opinions?

Last edited by jazz873 : 09-06-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #7
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

NO, Seattle, and KC maybe.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I need to pick 5 out of these. So far i am leaning towards Texans, Vikings, and Bengals. Trying to figure out other two. Any opinions?
I have read several places that Giants have looked like poo-poo during the preseason...

my gut is telling me that Dallas will roll them in Jerry World...they are due to end that 4 game streak anyway

that might be the homer in me though...but if I had to bet on one of these games I think I would take Dallas -3
Old 09-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I have read several places that Giants have looked like poo-poo during the preseason...

my gut is telling me that Dallas will roll them in Jerry World...they are due to end that 4 game streak anyway

that might be the homer in me though...but if I had to bet on one of these games I think I would take Dallas -3
I'd bet Dallas too but that's not a good game to bet. You are betting against a whole bunch of trends ending and you have injury issues. Still i'd take Dallas -3 but can't you see Dallas winning 35-18 and the Giants getting a couple of late score to bring to 35-33? Something like that?

I never bet on my team, think about last year when you told us all Dallas would roll Seattle in Seattle. 100% no doubt, Cowboys were going to have fried Seahawks for dinner. We all have those thoughts about our teams.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would probably take Dallas at -3 and TB at -3 if it we my money. Actually prob sub out Dallas for Seattle.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #11
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I'd bet Dallas too but that's not a good game to bet. You are betting against a whole bunch of trends ending and you have injury issues. Still i'd take Dallas -3 but can't you see Dallas winning 35-18 and the Giants getting a couple of late score to bring to 35-33? Something like that?

I never bet on my team, think about last year when you told us all Dallas would roll Seattle in Seattle. 100% no doubt, Cowboys were going to have fried Seahawks for dinner. We all have those thoughts about our teams.
Yeah that is why i am staying away from that game. I think its between KC, SEA, and TB
Old 09-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oakland is awful. Picking against them might be a good idea. They are really awful.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #13
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Updated with a little game added for the gambling junkie.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

lol, yes I remember that

oh how quickly the NFC West has changed
Old 09-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #15
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Seattle is a trap.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: