Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-04-2013, 07:14 AM   #61
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Suns release Michael Beasley

i hope he signs with the lakers. 2 rapists and 1 crackhead. THE NEW BIG 3.
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #62
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by cos88
i hope he signs with the lakers. 2 rapists and 1 crackhead. THE NEW BIG 3.
get Odom too .......resurrect Gilbert Arenas from the dead as well
tomtucker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #63
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

I was fighting left and right with Bulls fans on ISH that Rose was the guy.

People kept telling me Beasley was a 4 and the Bulls answer to their low post problems.....

I told them that Rose was the guy and would be the best player we've had since MJ. Some realized it and some fought til the bitter end....which was pre-season of that year when Rose already started lighting up the league a lil bit.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #64
coolnate202
Can barely lace up my sneakers

coolnate202 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'm no expert on Michael Beasley, but it appears as though he doesn't really care much for basketball. That's usually the case when talented guys never improve and eat themselves out of the league.
Which is why he is in he gym more than your favorite NBA player.
coolnate202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #65
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

How the lakers have fallen.. now their fans are ecstatic about possibly getting Beasley. How long will that last..
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #66
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the Lakers should pick up Beasley and Odom. That would make my day.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #67
chocolatethunder
National High School Star

chocolatethunder has decent reputationchocolatethunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnate202
Which is why he is in he gym more than your favorite NBA player.

Actually, that makes him look even worse. If he's in the gym all the time and still performs how he does then he should just hang it up.
chocolatethunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #68
SmackOrH.A.K
High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
How's the rockets bench looking?
patrick beverly and francisco garcia are the only scorers and shooters on our bench..and then asik, greg smith motiejunas/tjones.

we did get reggie williams and casspi for the minimum but we don't really have a 6th man besides beverly
SmackOrH.A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #69
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
If I am Beasley I'll play in the euroleague, or in Asia if he wants to get his swagger and confidence back.

He wouldn't be good enough to play in top tier Euro leagues.
He would be skilled enough, in fact he would be one of the most skilled, but he isn't a good enough player.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #70
HomieWeMajor
In Riley I Trust

HomieWeMajor is a pretty well-respected posterHomieWeMajor is a pretty well-respected posterHomieWeMajor is a pretty well-respected poster

He needs to go to Memphis and let big Bubba Z-Bo pound that lil lightskin ass.
HomieWeMajor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #71
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I think the Lakers should pick up Beasley and Odom. That would make my day.

Pick up Iverson and Steve Francis while you are at it.
Eric Cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:00 PM   #72
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Pick up Iverson and Steve Francis while you are at it.

we could give gilbert arenas a call too.

Franchise, Iverson, Habatci, Beasley, and Odom.

Who wouldnt be a fan of that bench!!!
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:53 AM   #73
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
I was fighting left and right with Bulls fans on ISH that Rose was the guy.

People kept telling me Beasley was a 4 and the Bulls answer to their low post problems.....

I told them that Rose was the guy and would be the best player we've had since MJ. Some realized it and some fought til the bitter end....which was pre-season of that year when Rose already started lighting up the league a lil bit.

At that point in time, it was very hard to distinguish Rose and Beasley as the players they would eventually become.

Rose (as well as a few others) had just let the NCAA title slip from their hands after being up 4 in the closing minute. Meanwhile Beasley beasted for the entire season on an overall weaker squad. Rose had elite athleticism, but Beasley was no slacker in that department. And Beasley boasted a better outside shot than Rose as well.

The Bulls didn't have Boozer or Gibson at that point, but did have an established Hinrich at PG. Meanwhile the Heat had Haslem at PF but no set PG. Although most analysts believed Rose was a bit better than Beasley, there were a lot of guys who said it made more sense for the Bulls to pick Beasley to fill their need. I was hoping they would as well since Rose would have worked out perfectly for the Heat at the time.

Who knows though, had Beasley gone to the Bulls, maybe Thibs would have whipped him into shape. Beasley had a pretty good rookie season in Miami. He really only slipped off bad after Miami traded him away to take on the big 3.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:06 AM   #74
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
How the lakers have fallen.. now their fans are ecstatic about possibly getting Beasley. How long will that last..
Fallen? A team with 3 hall of famers and still in the playoff picture and u call that fallen??? damn that's why I love the Lakers. Ni99az be reaching hahaha
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 AM   #75
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge

Kobe, Kaman, Young and Beasley. Do they know there is only one ball t o play with?
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: