Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-04-2013, 01:15 AM   #16
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: LeBron gets locker at Ohio State

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
he's just a buckeye super fan. I think he's a like an honorary buckeye or something. He just built a gym for high school though.
i guess buckeyes were good when he was growing up, because he is obviously a bandwagoner.

yankees + cowboys proves this.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:23 AM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So pathetic on OSU's part. Buckeye fans are losing their minds over this, especially after James tweeted that Ohio State's colors were "scarlet and red" in his Instagram.

Obvious recruiting tactic is obvious.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:49 AM   #18
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I agree it's very pathetic on the school's part. The guys has no connection to OSU at all besides growing up in the same state.

I don't know how this is going to help recruits go to OSU because these kids are not that stupid to fall for it. Lebron never played for OSU. It's fake and I would take offense if I was being recruited and OSU showed me that locker.

I may urinate on it.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #19
Electric Slide
Banned

Electric Slide is starting to rub some people the wrong way

brb applying to Ohio State
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #20
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

this has to be the most boring offseason ever.
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:10 AM   #21
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

His first choice for colleges when he was a teenager was UNC (read The Lebron James Story by Ryan Jones)

Fail
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #22
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

aww look at ohio state kissin ass
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #23
taabhimself
I airball my layups

taabhimself has no real reputation yet.

as much as i hate the buckeyes, i will give it to them that they have ravenous fans. everyone in the akron canton area is a bucks fan. lebron almost certainly would have gone there. at 18 he wasn't the south beach heat seeking missile that he became after languishing in cleveland. he was still close to his roots. so i guess on a social level i can see his connection to the OSU.

that being said, he DIDN'T go there and it comes down to nothing more than a recruiting move, albeit a pretty heady one. lebron's on top of the world now and any ties to him are good for PR. but god damn. i hate the buckeyes more every day.

edit: upon doing some research and not just talking out of my ass, i guess lebron actually verbally declared for maryland in his senior year? i mean it was clear he was skipping college, but i guess he made a verbal declaration. i have no idea why i don't remember this because, living in ohio at the time and seeing the potential there i followed lebron extensively. at least i thought so.

Last edited by taabhimself : 09-06-2013 at 01:56 PM.
taabhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #24
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Slide
brb applying to Ohio State
Don't lie you don't have the grades (you're a moron) or scored high enough on the SAT to get in.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #25
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
aww look at ohio state kissin ass
If that means more money for them, then good for them.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #26
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
If that means more money for them, then good for them.
they just tryna sell their idea for lebron to come back home next year, bunch of sellouts
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: