Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #16
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: I Would Really Like To See Clippers Win The West

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Miami would sodomize the Clippers

I don't think so. Will have to see if Doc's coaching will improve the Clippers perimeter defense, which was their biggest weakness. Inside the Clippers owned Miami.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #17
Young X
Great college starter

Young X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat cool

Don't worry.

Chris will lead his team far in the playoffs and finally win the MVP he deserves next season.

Unless his teammates choke in the playoffs again.
Young X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #18
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
I don't think so. Will have to see if Doc's coaching will improve the Clippers perimeter defense, which was their biggest weakness. Inside the Clippers owned Miami.

I don't think the Clippers have any wing players Miami needs to worry about. Put LeBron on CP3 and its over.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:30 PM   #19
Young X
Great college starter

Young X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat cool

^ Bron has never been able to guard CP, he regularly torches Bron's teams. This isn't Tony Choker (one dimensional system PG) we're talking about, none of those other PG's have the skill, and IQ that CP does.
Young X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #20
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm dying to see Clippers v.s. Heat or Bulls in this year's Finals.

CP3 v.s. LeBron / Wade

or

D-Rose Rises v.s. LeBron / Rose in ECF

and then

D-Rose Rises v.s. CP3 in the FINALS

That would be an epic entertaining season. Certainly better than 2013's shit playoffs and Finals.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #21
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
I'm dying to see Clippers v.s. Heat or Bulls in this year's Finals.

CP3 v.s. LeBron / Wade

or

D-Rose Rises v.s. LeBron / Rose in ECF

and then

D-Rose Rises v.s. CP3 in the FINALS

That would be an epic entertaining season. Certainly better than 2013's shit playoffs and Finals.

13 Finals wasn't shit. I agree with the rest, though.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #22
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
13 Finals wasn't shit. I agree with the rest, though.
2013 Finals was very much shit. Each game was lopsided until the very end of game 6 and game 7. Those two were tightly contested, thus the over ranking IMO of the quality of the series. The first 5 1/2 games were boring as shit, dude. It doesn't help that the Spurs are old as hell, and beyond Manu are like watching paint dry.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #23
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Marchesk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
It doesn't help that the Spurs are old as hell, and beyond Manu are like watching paint dry.

What are talking about? When the Spurs are playing well on offense, it's a thing of beauty. How well they execute and how unselfish they are.

And how was Manu entertaining in the finals? Unless you were a Heat fan.
Marchesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #24
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
2013 Finals was very much shit. Each game was lopsided until the very end of game 6 and game 7. Those two were tightly contested, thus the over ranking IMO of the quality of the series. The first 5 1/2 games were boring as shit, dude. It doesn't help that the Spurs are old as hell, and beyond Manu are like watching paint dry.

Nah, Game 1 was good too. Parker's shot is still memorable.

Manu, flashy as he is, stunk in that Finals in all but 1 game. The Spurs offense for the most part was impressive, Danny Green was getting Finals MVP talks by most on here for the 3 point records.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #25
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Boston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
But I really just don't think they have the toughness/dynamic enough wing players to make it that far. I like CP3 a lot and im one of the few people on ISH that thinks highly of Blake Griffin. But where is the rim protection? They made improvements with their shooting and got a way better coach. Not hating, because I want to see them win the west. But it just seems like they are missing a few things.

The great thing about the west this yr is that it is pretty wide open... while I agree with what you said (yea your in the minority about griffin) the clippers have a great shot at getting out the west... great coaching is underrated and doc will change the teams culture....but you have teams like the clippers, spurs, thunder, warriors, and rockets (although I'm not too high on houston they need more pieces) that can make it out

the east is pretty top heavy, theres miami, indiana, throw in brooklyn if you want as well(the vets will help a lot in my opinion) then the rest is pretty ordinary/horrible (knicks are a notch below miami/indiana btw)

I'm waiting how healthy rose is and how he looks to say anything about chicago
Boston C's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:23 PM   #26
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I don't think the Clippers have any wing players Miami needs to worry about. Put LeBron on CP3 and its over.

Oh man, this guy

Reddick, Dudley, Barnes, Crawford are nothing to worry about ok

LOL at Lebron trying to defend CP3. Paul would have Lebron on skates, unless the whole team channels in on him.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #27
Inferno
chill

Inferno has a near all-star reputation hereInferno has a near all-star reputation hereInferno has a near all-star reputation hereInferno has a near all-star reputation hereInferno has a near all-star reputation hereInferno has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
They got a real nice core as well. I just think it would be cool to see the Clippers in a Finals series. Wesy should be pretty fun to watch again this season

A Warriors vs Clippers WCF would be great.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #28
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Oh man, this guy

Reddick, Dudley, Barnes, Crawford are nothing to worry about ok

LOL at Lebron trying to defend CP3. Paul would have Lebron on skates, unless the whole team channels in on him.

#StillButtHurt
Old 09-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #29
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
A Warriors vs Clippers WCF would be great.

CP3 and Curry going at it would be amazing. No doubt. Hopefully both squads stay healthy
Old 09-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #30
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
#StillButtHurt

You make a nonsense remark, what do you expect?
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: